|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does C describe the young man who took her virginity?
(a) He was short but very handsome.
(b) He was taller than her but kind of homely.
(c) He wasn't handsome, but he was very nice.
(d) He was the same height as her and very handsome.
2. Who did A/B have an affair with?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A movie star.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A groom.
3. How does C respond to A's reasoning for her marriage?
(a) C is disgusted with A.
(b) C is shocked and surprised.
(c) C is unhappy, but understanding.
(d) C thinks that it is a romantic story.
4. What does C say about her sex life in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She only goes out with men who are willing to spend money on her.
(b) She is a virgin, and is waiting until she gets married.
(c) She is not a virgin, but still a good girl.
(d) She is promiscuous, and goes out with any man who she finds attractive.
5. C wonders, in Act 2, Part 4, if what ended with her?
(a) Her family's wealth.
(b) The happy times.
(d) Youthful vigor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does C say about her mother in Act 2, Part 1?
2. According to A, how long has she been alone, since her husband died?
3. What does B say about A's friends being dead?
4. What does C regret about her experience with the young man who took her virginity?
5. What does C ask A and B about bitterness in Act 2, Part 4?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)