|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C want A and B to tell her, in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) The happy times to come for her.
(b) What will happen to C in the next few years.
(c) What her relationship with her husband will be like.
(d) What A's son did that led to the distance between them.
2. What happens to A at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She falls down and gets a concussion.
(b) She has a heart attack.
(c) She has a stroke.
(d) She tries to commit suicide.
3. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
4. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
(a) That they should be taught that death is a blessing.
(b) That they should experience the death of someone close as early as possible.
(c) That they should not be told about death so that they won't worry about it.
(d) That they should be taught from the time they are six that they are on the way to death.
5. How many times did C have sex with the young man she describes in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Several times.
(b) Only once.
(d) She doesn't remember.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did A get rich?
2. Why does the bracelet incident affect A so deeply?
3. Who was A taller than?
4. What does C say about her sex life in Act 2, Part 1?
5. What does C say about memories in Act 1, Part 3?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)