|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A think her son loves more than her?
(c) His work.
(d) His wife.
2. What do A and C admit at the end of act 2, part 3?
(a) That they are very different.
(b) That they do not like each other.
(c) That they are actually quite similar.
(d) That they are both unhappy.
3. Why was A jealous of Sis?
(a) She was much prettier than A.
(b) She used to win all sorts of awards.
(c) She was younger, smarter, and had more boyfriends.
(d) She was able to go to college.
4. Why did A's son come to see her for the first time after leaving?
(a) The son needed a place to stay.
(b) A's husband died.
(c) A had a heart attack.
(d) A was terminally ill.
5. What does C say about her sex life in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She is promiscuous, and goes out with any man who she finds attractive.
(b) She is not a virgin, but still a good girl.
(c) She only goes out with men who are willing to spend money on her.
(d) She is a virgin, and is waiting until she gets married.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did A get rich?
2. When did the incident with the bracelet occur between A and her husband?
3. How did the bracelet incident change the way A felt about jewelry?
4. Why was A better off after she broke her back?
5. What does C want A and B to tell her, in Act 2, Part 4?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)