|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were A and her son able to reconcile?
(a) A forgave her son for what he had done.
(b) A's son apologized for what he had done.
(c) A apologized for the way she had treated her son.
(d) They never talked about the past.
2. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
(a) He was shot.
(b) He dislocated it.
(c) He got into a fight and injured it.
(d) He fell and broke it.
3. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
(b) Sis's husband.
(c) A's husband.
4. What did A's husband often buy her?
5. What does C say about her sex life in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She only goes out with men who are willing to spend money on her.
(b) She is promiscuous, and goes out with any man who she finds attractive.
(c) She is not a virgin, but still a good girl.
(d) She is a virgin, and is waiting until she gets married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do B and C see when they walk in at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
2. How did A feel about being tall when she was younger?
3. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
4. How does B respond to A's tantrum in Act 1, Part 4?
5. How does A think her son feels about her?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)