|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did A's father-in-law feel about her?
(a) He was civil to her.
(b) He disliked her.
(c) He liked her.
(d) He never spoke to her.
2. What does A want to celebrate in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) The accomplishments of her life.
(b) The reunion of her family.
(c) The final peace that comes after death.
(d) The end of her illness.
3. How do B and C know that A is still alive?
(a) Her eyelids are moving.
(b) She is conscious.
(c) She has a pulse.
(d) She is breathing.
4. What happens at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) A dies.
(b) The Boy walks into the room.
(c) C leaves.
(d) B leaves.
5. What does C say about her mother in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She did the best she could, but it wasn't enough.
(b) She brought both C and Sis up well.
(c) She was a drunk who left C to care for Sis.
(d) She should have remarried so that C and Sis had a father figure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears in Act 1, Part 2, as C is writing?
2. How were A and her son able to reconcile?
3. When did the incident with the bracelet occur between A and her husband?
4. What does A hope for regarding her death?
5. According to A and B's conversation at the end of Act 2, Part 2, what made A's father-in-law happy?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)