|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does B use to describe her son in Act 2, Part 3?
2. What does A say about the boys she used to dance with?
(a) They only danced with her if Sis was already occupied.
(b) She only liked to dance with rich boys.
(c) Some of them were "fairies".
(d) They only wanted to take advantage of her.
3. C wonders, in Act 2, Part 4, if what ended with her?
(a) Youthful vigor.
(c) Her family's wealth.
(d) The happy times.
4. Which of the following was NOT a characteristic of B's husband, according to B's description of him in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) He was a good dancer.
(b) He liked tall women.
(c) He made her laugh.
(d) He loved children.
5. Why does A believe that old age is the best time of life?
(a) It is when you can stop and let go of everything in the past.
(b) It is a time when the people you used to care for care for you instead.
(c) It is a time when you don't have to work a steady job anymore.
(d) It is a time when you don't have to take care of anyone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. In A's premonition, who was with her when she died?
2. How did A's father-in-law feel about her?
3. What expression does A use that B laughs at?
4. How do B and C react when A cries?
5. Why was A better off after she broke her back?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)