|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) B and C engage in a fistfight.
(b) A wants to get a reaction out of B.
(c) The boy comes home drunk.
(d) A falls while in the bathroom.
2. What does C say about her love life in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She dated, but never really got serious.
(b) She didn't like men.
(c) She didn't like to date, because she hated breakups.
(d) She had a lot of boyfriends, and they were all serious, but none lasted.
3. What does B tell C about empathy?
(a) That empathy is an unnecessary emotion.
(b) That she should be more empathetic so that people will be empathetic with her when she is old.
(c) That having too much empathy can be bad for a person.
(d) That C will be old soon enough and won't have to imagine what it's like.
4. Which of the following was NOT a characteristic of B's husband, according to B's description of him in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) He loved children.
(b) He made her laugh.
(c) He liked tall women.
(d) He was a good dancer.
5. Who checks to see if A is still alive at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(b) The boy.
(c) A nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does C say about memories in Act 1, Part 3?
2. A thinks that all of her staff do what?
3. What does A remember most vividly about her son holding her hand in her premonition?
4. What advice does B give C about getting older in Act 1, Part 1?
5. According to A, how long has she been alone, since her husband died?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)