|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is A?
(a) A little girl.
(b) A young woman.
(c) An old woman.
(d) A middle-aged woman.
2. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
(c) The nurse.
(d) The boy.
3. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) She was promiscuous.
(b) She had an abortion.
(c) She drank.
(d) She was murdered.
4. Who is sitting at the desk at the beginning of Act 1?
(b) The Boy.
5. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did A's husband often buy her?
2. Why did Sis have to be forced into marriage?
3. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
4. What does B tell A about their father?
5. How did Sis and A react when their father died?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)