|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. C wonders, in Act 2, Part 4, if what ended with her?
(a) Her family's wealth.
(c) Youthful vigor.
(d) The happy times.
2. When did the incident with the bracelet occur between A and her husband?
(a) After they came home from a party.
(b) After a riding show.
(c) On Christmas Eve.
(d) When her husband came home from work.
3. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) C makes A cry.
(b) C doesn't help A to the bathroom.
(c) C is immature.
(d) C doesn't do enough housework.
4. A refers repeatedly to the fact that Sis did what?
(a) Had an abortion.
(d) Dated girls.
5. What did A's husband often buy her?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did A's mother react when A's father died?
2. What does C remember her mother telling her in Act 2, Part 1?
3. How were A and her son able to reconcile?
4. What does A say to C at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
5. How did A kill time while she was bedridden after breaking her back?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)