|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does A believe that old age is the best time of life?
(a) It is a time when the people you used to care for care for you instead.
(b) It is when you can stop and let go of everything in the past.
(c) It is a time when you don't have to work a steady job anymore.
(d) It is a time when you don't have to take care of anyone else.
2. What do A and B tease C about?
(a) Not having a sense of humor.
(b) Being a snob.
(c) Being too uptight.
(d) Not paying attention.
3. How does C meet the young man she describes at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) He comes over to meet her sister.
(b) She runs into him at a party.
(c) She dances with him.
(d) He delivers a package to her house.
4. How does C feel about B's idea about children?
(a) C says that it is an awful idea.
(b) C reluctantly agrees with B.
(c) C says nothing but cries quietly.
(d) C enthusiastically agrees with B.
5. Why does A complain about B in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A complains that B talks too much.
(b) A complains that B is hurting her.
(c) A complains that B is a terrible cook.
(d) A complains that B is rude to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
2. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
3. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What does A's son sometimes bring when he comes to visit?
5. What does A hope for regarding her death?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)