|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C say to B about getting older, in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Getting older only adds to a person's dignity.
(b) It must be awful to get old and lose control.
(c) She wants to die before she gets old.
(d) She looks forward to getting older.
2. Why was A better off after she broke her back?
(a) She received lots of sympathy, and people did things for her all the time.
(b) The people she cared for saw it as proof that she wasn't perfect, and didn't resent her help as much.
(c) She no longer had to work.
(d) She got a lot of money from the accident, so she didn't have any more financial problems.
3. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
(b) A's husband.
(d) Sis's husband.
4. How does B respond to A's situation at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She leaves to call the doctor.
(b) She tells C to call the doctor.
(c) She pulls a sheet over A's face.
(d) She gives A CPR.
5. Why was A jealous of Sis?
(a) She was younger, smarter, and had more boyfriends.
(b) She used to win all sorts of awards.
(c) She was able to go to college.
(d) She was much prettier than A.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does A think she is?
2. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
3. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
4. Why does A believe that old age is the best time of life?
5. What worries C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)