|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to A at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She tries to commit suicide.
(b) She has a stroke.
(c) She falls down and gets a concussion.
(d) She has a heart attack.
2. What does A struggle to remember about her father in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) How he died.
(b) What he looked like.
(c) What song he used to sing to her.
(d) What his voice sounded like.
3. What does A's son sometimes bring when he comes to visit?
(b) Chocolates and flowers.
(c) New clothes.
4. What do A and B tease C about?
(a) Being too uptight.
(b) Not paying attention.
(c) Not having a sense of humor.
(d) Being a snob.
5. Why is C in the house with A and B?
(a) She is a representative of A's lawyers.
(b) She is a live-in nurse.
(c) She is A's estranged daughter.
(d) She is A's granddaughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How were A and her son able to reconcile?
2. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
3. Who is sitting at the desk at the beginning of Act 1?
4. What is B's response to C's concern at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
5. According to A, what is possible in the final moment of life?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)