|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Act 2, Part 2, why do women cheat?
(a) Because they are greedy.
(b) Because they are sexually unsatisfied.
(c) Because they are lonely.
(d) Because they are hormonal.
2. When did the incident with the bracelet occur between A and her husband?
(a) After they came home from a party.
(b) On Christmas Eve.
(c) After a riding show.
(d) When her husband came home from work.
3. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
(b) The Boy.
4. What does C regret about her experience with the young man who took her virginity?
(a) She wishes she had waited for her husband.
(b) She wishes she had married him.
(c) She wishes she had waited until she was older.
(d) She couldn't do everything she wanted to do for him.
5. What did A lie about to impress her future husband?
(a) Her past relationships.
(b) Her ability to ride horses.
(c) Her family's wealth.
(d) Her health.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was A's husband doing when he injured his shoulder?
2. Why does A begin to cry in Act 1, Part 1?
3. Why does C think A is saying she is 91?
4. What does A's son sometimes bring when he comes to visit?
5. What were A's favorite pieces of jewelry?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)