|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A refers repeatedly to the fact that Sis did what?
(a) Dated girls.
(d) Had an abortion.
2. When did the incident with the bracelet occur between A and her husband?
(a) On Christmas Eve.
(b) After a riding show.
(c) When her husband came home from work.
(d) After they came home from a party.
3. How did the bracelet incident change the way A felt about jewelry?
(a) She began to cry anytime she saw a bracelet.
(b) She began to hate jewelry, and didn't want to receive it any more.
(c) She began to feel that everything her jewelry represented was fake.
(d) She still enjoyed jewelry, but never wanted another bracelet.
4. What advice does B give C about getting older in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) B tells C to make the most of the time she has left.
(b) B tells C to save her money so she can live in a nice rest home.
(c) B tells C to relax because getting old is inevitable.
(d) B tells C to live her life so she won't have any regrets when she is older.
5. B says that they were married for how long, "more or less"?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Forty years.
(c) Thirty years.
(d) Fifty years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
2. What does C say about memories in Act 1, Part 3?
3. What is the best moment of life according to A?
4. How did A's father-in-law feel about her?
5. How does A respond to what C says to her in Act 2, Part 4?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)