|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times did C have sex with the young man she describes in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She doesn't remember.
(c) Several times.
(d) Only once.
2. What does C say about her love life in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She dated, but never really got serious.
(b) She didn't like to date, because she hated breakups.
(c) She had a lot of boyfriends, and they were all serious, but none lasted.
(d) She didn't like men.
3. What was A wearing on the night that the bracelet incident occurred?
(a) Nothing except her jewelry.
(b) A party dress.
(c) Her nightgown and jewelry.
(d) A towel.
4. How did A's mother react when A's father died?
(a) She went on the porch to cry by herself.
(b) She cried with her daughters.
(c) She stayed strong for her daughters and didn't cry.
(d) She became catatonic.
5. B tells C that she will meet her husband in how many years?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does A think her son feels about her?
2. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
3. What does A's lawyer want to do?
4. How does C describe the young man who took her virginity?
5. What does B tell A about their father?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)