|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C want A and B to tell her, in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) The happy times to come for her.
(b) What her relationship with her husband will be like.
(c) What will happen to C in the next few years.
(d) What A's son did that led to the distance between them.
2. Who is sitting in the chair at the beginning of Act 1?
(b) The Boy.
3. How does A respond to what C says to her in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) A throws C out of her hospital room.
(b) A hugs C.
(c) A "denies" B, C, and her son.
(d) A ignores C.
4. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Grow up.
(b) Get a hobby.
(c) Go home.
(d) Be more empathetic.
5. According to Act 2, Part 2, why do women cheat?
(a) Because they are sexually unsatisfied.
(b) Because they are hormonal.
(c) Because they are greedy.
(d) Because they are lonely.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A hope for regarding her death?
2. Why was A glad to see her son when he came to visit?
3. B says that they were married for how long, "more or less"?
4. Why is C in the house with A and B?
5. Why does the bracelet incident affect A so deeply?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)