|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to B, what is the best time of life?
(b) Middle age.
(d) Old age.
2. Who is B?
(a) A young woman.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A little girl.
(d) A middle-aged woman.
3. What does A hope for regarding her death?
(a) A hopes that her final wishes will be followed.
(b) A hopes that her death will be quick.
(c) A hopes that her family won't argue about her possessions.
(d) A wants her son to be with her when she dies.
4. How did A break her back?
(a) She was beaten.
(b) She was in a car accident.
(c) She was thrown off of a horse.
(d) She fell out of a window.
5. According to A, what is possible in the final moment of life?
(a) It is possible to forgive those who have hurt her.
(b) It is possible to reconcile with B and C.
(c) It is possible to conquer a fear of death.
(d) It is possible to stop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A's son sometimes bring when he comes to visit?
2. What does C say about her mother in Act 2, Part 1?
3. How is A able to see herself and her life in Act 2, Part 4?
4. How did C and Sis make a living, according to C?
5. What was A's response to her husband's request when he presented the bracelet?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)