|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to A at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She has a stroke.
(b) She has a heart attack.
(c) She falls down and gets a concussion.
(d) She tries to commit suicide.
2. How is A able to see herself and her life in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) In limited detail.
(c) With emotion.
(d) With broken memories.
3. How did A's mother-in-law feel about her?
(a) She didn't like A.
(b) A did not have a mother-in-law.
(c) She was always distant, and A couldn't tell if she liked her or not.
(d) She liked A very much.
4. What does C say about A and B in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She will help B to care for A.
(b) A and B are both nasty and selfish.
(c) She will not grow up like either of them.
(d) She doesn't want to be around A and B any more.
5. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
(a) That they should experience the death of someone close as early as possible.
(b) That they should be taught from the time they are six that they are on the way to death.
(c) That they should not be told about death so that they won't worry about it.
(d) That they should be taught that death is a blessing.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to A and B's conversation at the end of Act 2, Part 2, what made A's father-in-law happy?
2. How did A's husband react to A's response to his request when he presented the bracelet?
3. What are A and B's reactions to what C says about how she and Sis made a living?
4. How old does A think she is?
5. A was friends with people of many races and ethnicities, except which?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)