|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sitting in the chair at the beginning of Act 1?
(b) The Boy.
2. Why is C in the house with A and B?
(a) She is A's granddaughter.
(b) She is a representative of A's lawyers.
(c) She is a live-in nurse.
(d) She is A's estranged daughter.
3. How does B try to reassure A when she cries in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) B tells A that her son still loves her, he's just too busy to visit a lot of the time.
(b) B tells A that what she can't remember is still there, she just can't access it all the time.
(c) B tells A that she will help her get her affairs in order.
(d) B tells A that she isn't going to die alone, that B and C will be there.
4. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) The boy.
5. How old does A think she is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man that C describes near the end of Act 2, Part 1?
2. Who told A they would not come to see her if she continued to use words like "wop"?
3. What does C want A and B to tell her, in Act 2, Part 4?
4. What does C ask A and B about bitterness in Act 2, Part 4?
5. B tells C that she will meet her husband in how many years?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)