|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do A and C admit at the end of act 2, part 3?
(a) That they are actually quite similar.
(b) That they do not like each other.
(c) That they are very different.
(d) That they are both unhappy.
2. How is A able to see herself and her life in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) With emotion.
(b) With broken memories.
(d) In limited detail.
3. What does A hope for regarding her death?
(a) A hopes that her final wishes will be followed.
(b) A hopes that her family won't argue about her possessions.
(c) A wants her son to be with her when she dies.
(d) A hopes that her death will be quick.
4. In Act 2, Part 1, what does A tell C she should do?
(a) Write a will.
(b) Grow up.
(c) Hire a lawyer.
(d) Stay single.
5. What was A's response to her husband's request when he presented the bracelet?
(a) She quickly agreed, because she was curious.
(b) She reluctantly did what he asked.
(c) She objected but then changed her mind.
(d) She insisted that she could never "do that."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does C remember her mother telling her in Act 2, Part 1?
2. Why does the bracelet incident affect A so deeply?
3. What is C unable to remember in Act 2, Part 4?
4. What are A's favorite gemstones?
5. Why does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)