|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man that C describes near the end of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) The man who paid for her schooling.
(b) Sis's boyfriend.
(c) The man who took her virginity.
(d) Her estranged brother.
2. Who told A they would not come to see her if she continued to use words like "wop"?
(a) The housekeeper.
(d) The boy.
3. What did A do with most of her jewelry?
(a) She hid it.
(b) She gave it to other people.
(c) She threw it away.
(d) She sold it.
4. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Where C has gone.
(b) Whether it is the day "he" comes.
(c) How many more days until her birthday.
(d) Where she left her glasses.
5. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A harsh comment from B.
(b) A confused memory about her parents.
(c) A memory of her husband.
(d) B and C's bickering.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A remember about flirting at work when she was younger?
2. What did B's son confront B with before he walked out of the house the first time?
3. A thinks that all of her staff do what?
4. What does A hope for regarding her death?
5. How did A's husband react to A's response to his request when he presented the bracelet?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)