|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
(b) The Boy.
2. What is C unable to remember in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) The emotions associated with her marriage.
(b) The emotions associated with her son's birth.
(c) The emotions associated with good and bad times.
(d) The emotions associated with her childhood.
3. What does C say about her love life in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She didn't like to date, because she hated breakups.
(b) She didn't like men.
(c) She had a lot of boyfriends, and they were all serious, but none lasted.
(d) She dated, but never really got serious.
4. According to B, what is the best time of life?
(a) Middle age.
(d) Old age.
5. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the incident with the bracelet occur between A and her husband?
2. What does C tell A in Act 2, Part 4?
3. What does A say about the boys she used to dance with?
4. Who is C?
5. What does B tell C about A's use of racial slurs?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)