|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the son carrying as he walked in, in A's premonition?
(a) A teddy bear.
(d) A baby.
2. In A's premonition, who was with her when she died?
(a) The servants.
(b) Her son.
(c) The servants and her son.
(d) No one.
3. What does C say about memories in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) There is no reason to remember everything that has happened to you.
(b) There is safety and salvation in forgetting things.
(c) If you forget something, there is a reason for it.
(d) You have to talk about things so you won't forget them.
4. What comment does B make to C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
(a) A should be able to get to the bathroom by herself.
(b) A should be using a bedpan at night.
(c) Just when B gets A in her chair, A has to go.
(d) A takes too long in the bathroom, and B can never use it.
5. According to Act 2, Part 2, why do men cheat?
(a) Because they need variety.
(b) Because their significant other isn't fulfilling their needs.
(c) Because they are lonely.
(d) Because they are men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
2. What did A win prizes for after her marriage?
3. B says that they were married for how long, "more or less"?
4. What does B tell C about empathy?
5. What does A want to celebrate in Act 2, Part 4?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)