|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What expression does A use that B laughs at?
(b) "Tonic water."
(c) "Silly goose."
(d) "Get fresh."
2. What happens at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) A dies.
(b) The Boy walks into the room.
(c) B leaves.
(d) C leaves.
3. To whom is A referring when she uses the pronoun "he"?
(a) Her son.
(b) It is not clear.
(c) The Boy.
(d) Her husband.
4. What does C say about A and B in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A and B are both nasty and selfish.
(b) She will help B to care for A.
(c) She doesn't want to be around A and B any more.
(d) She will not grow up like either of them.
5. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
(a) Because she has poor circulation.
(b) Because she has an infected wound on her wrist.
(c) Because she has gangrene in her fingers.
(d) Because she fell and broke it, and it isn't healing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does B respond to A's situation at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
2. How did A feel about being tall when she was younger?
3. How old will C be, according to B, when she meets her husband?
4. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
5. What does C tell A in Act 2, Part 4?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)