|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did A get rich?
(a) She inherited a small fortune.
(b) She was an actress.
(c) She invested wisely.
(d) She married a rich man.
2. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) C is immature.
(b) C makes A cry.
(c) C doesn't help A to the bathroom.
(d) C doesn't do enough housework.
3. How does C meet the young man she describes at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) He delivers a package to her house.
(b) She dances with him.
(c) He comes over to meet her sister.
(d) She runs into him at a party.
4. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
(b) Her husband.
(c) The boy.
5. What does C say about A and B in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She will help B to care for A.
(b) She will not grow up like either of them.
(c) A and B are both nasty and selfish.
(d) She doesn't want to be around A and B any more.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does B tell A about their father?
2. What did B's son confront B with before he walked out of the house the first time?
3. How does A feel about the fact that most of her friends are dead?
4. How did A break her back?
5. What is C and B's relationship to A, as it is revealed in Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)