|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to A's mother as she got older?
(a) She lost touch with both of her daughters.
(b) Her health declined rapidly.
(c) She became more understanding and compassionate.
(d) She got nasty and lonely.
2. How did A get rich?
(a) She was an actress.
(b) She married a rich man.
(c) She inherited a small fortune.
(d) She invested wisely.
3. Why does the bracelet incident affect A so deeply?
(a) Her son was present when it happened.
(b) It ends her joy in sex.
(c) It leaves physical scars on her that make it hard for her to forget the incident.
(d) It was the event that precipitated her divorce.
4. What did A do that Sis objected to?
(a) Slept with boys.
(b) Had a child at a young age.
(c) Got married instead of getting a job.
(d) Prostituted herself.
5. How does C feel about jewelry?
(a) She hates it because she never had any.
(b) She enjoys jewelry but would prefer clothes.
(c) Jewelry is just a trapping of wealth, and she can do without it.
(d) Being given jewelry means that she is valued.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who checks to see if A is still alive at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
2. What was A wearing on the night that the bracelet incident occurred?
3. What did B's son confront B with before he walked out of the house the first time?
4. According to A, what did A's mother do when A and Sis argued?
5. How do B and C react when A cries?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)