|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A letter to her fiancee.
(b) An outline of A's finances for when she passes away.
(c) A note for A's doctor.
(d) A living will.
2. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
(c) The boy's.
3. What did A and Sis share when they lived in the city?
(a) A house.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A car.
(d) A wardrobe.
4. In Act 2, Part 1, C tells B that it is hard to consider what?
(b) Terminal illness.
(c) Losing A.
(d) Dying alone.
5. A was friends with people of many races and ethnicities, except which?
(a) Jewish people.
(b) "Colored" people.
(c) Italian people.
(d) Native Americans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does B tell C about empathy?
2. What worries C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
3. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
4. What happens to A at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
5. Who checks to see if A is still alive at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)