|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A say about the boys she used to dance with?
(a) Some of them were "fairies".
(b) She only liked to dance with rich boys.
(c) They only danced with her if Sis was already occupied.
(d) They only wanted to take advantage of her.
2. In Act 2, Part 1, C tells B that it is hard to consider what?
(a) Losing A.
(c) Terminal illness.
(d) Dying alone.
3. Who was A taller than?
(a) Her husband.
4. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Grow up.
(b) Get a hobby.
(c) Be more empathetic.
(d) Go home.
5. Why does A start crying in act 1, part 3?
(a) Because she knows she is dying.
(b) Because Sis is dead.
(c) Because she has shrunk.
(d) Because she isn't pretty anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old will C be, according to B, when she meets her husband?
2. Why did A's son come to see her for the first time after leaving?
3. C tells B that she is not good at what?
4. Who appears in Act 1, Part 2, as C is writing?
5. What word does B use to describe her son in Act 2, Part 3?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)