|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do A and C admit at the end of act 2, part 3?
(a) That they are both unhappy.
(b) That they do not like each other.
(c) That they are actually quite similar.
(d) That they are very different.
2. How does A feel about the fact that most of her friends are dead?
(a) It greatly saddens her.
(b) It doesn't really bother her.
(c) It makes her feel lonely.
(d) It angers her.
3. Why was A better off after she broke her back?
(a) The people she cared for saw it as proof that she wasn't perfect, and didn't resent her help as much.
(b) She got a lot of money from the accident, so she didn't have any more financial problems.
(c) She no longer had to work.
(d) She received lots of sympathy, and people did things for her all the time.
4. What does C remember her mother telling her in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) To get as much as she could from the men she slept with.
(b) To wait until she was married for sex.
(c) To control her urges.
(d) To not seem promiscuous.
5. What does C say about her love life in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She dated, but never really got serious.
(b) She didn't like men.
(c) She didn't like to date, because she hated breakups.
(d) She had a lot of boyfriends, and they were all serious, but none lasted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does B give C about getting older in Act 1, Part 1?
2. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
3. How did A's mother-in-law feel about her?
4. Who was A taller than?
5. A refers repeatedly to the fact that Sis did what?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)