|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comment does C make regarding A/B's son?
(a) He is handsome.
(b) He seems nice.
(c) He looks rich.
(d) He is too thin.
2. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
(a) Because she has poor circulation.
(b) Because she has gangrene in her fingers.
(c) Because she fell and broke it, and it isn't healing.
(d) Because she has an infected wound on her wrist.
3. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
(a) They told her to bring him to the desert to bake out the infection.
(b) They told her to use leeches to drain some of the infected blood.
(c) They told her to bring him to a witch doctor.
(d) They told her to use maggots to eat the dead tissue.
4. According to A, how long has she been alone, since her husband died?
(a) Nine years.
(b) Sixteen years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Six months.
5. What does B say about A's friends being dead?
(a) A should make more friends so she won't be lonely.
(b) She didn't like most of them anyway.
(c) She's glad because they were a bad influence on A.
(d) B wonders how A outlived all of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did A/B have an affair with?
2. How did A's husband behave after A broke her back?
3. In Act 2, Part 1, what does A tell C she should do?
4. Who is onstage at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
5. What does B think about her father-in-law?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)