|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Part 1, what does A tell C she should do?
(a) Stay single.
(b) Grow up.
(c) Write a will.
(d) Hire a lawyer.
2. What were A's favorite pieces of jewelry?
3. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Get a hobby.
(b) Be more empathetic.
(c) Grow up.
(d) Go home.
4. What happened as a result of the doctors' recommended treatment for A's husband's shoulder?
(a) He died.
(b) The arms had to be amputated.
(c) The shoulder healed, but he couldn't use his arm much.
(d) The shoulder healed, and only the scars remained.
5. How does C respond to A's reasoning for her marriage?
(a) C is disgusted with A.
(b) C is unhappy, but understanding.
(c) C thinks that it is a romantic story.
(d) C is shocked and surprised.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did A and Sis share when they lived in the city?
2. How do B and C react when A cries?
3. How did Sis and A react when their father died?
4. What does C say to B about getting older, in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What does A's son sometimes bring when he comes to visit?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)