|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the incident with the bracelet occur between A and her husband?
(a) When her husband came home from work.
(b) On Christmas Eve.
(c) After a riding show.
(d) After they came home from a party.
2. How did C and Sis make a living, according to C?
(a) They dated rich men who paid for their necessities.
(b) They cleaned houses.
(c) They prosituted themselves.
(d) They were human mannequins.
3. According to A and B's conversation at the end of Act 2, Part 2, what made A's father-in-law happy?
(b) Having a grandson.
(d) Having lots of money.
4. What was A's husband doing when he injured his shoulder?
(a) Playing sports.
(b) Drinking at a bar.
(d) Painting the house.
5. B tells C that she will meet her husband in how many years?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does C say about the flirting she did at work?
2. Why do A and B make fun of A's deceased husband?
3. What does B say about A's friends being dead?
4. What worries C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
5. What do A and B tease C about?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)