|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is onstage at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(d) The boy.
2. What does A say about the boys she used to dance with?
(a) Some of them were "fairies".
(b) They only danced with her if Sis was already occupied.
(c) They only wanted to take advantage of her.
(d) She only liked to dance with rich boys.
3. What does C say about her mother in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She should have remarried so that C and Sis had a father figure.
(b) She brought both C and Sis up well.
(c) She was a drunk who left C to care for Sis.
(d) She did the best she could, but it wasn't enough.
4. Who is A?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A little girl.
(c) A middle-aged woman.
(d) A young woman.
5. What does A's lawyer want to do?
(a) Repossess her home.
(b) Get B out of A's house.
(c) Help her with her finances.
(d) Sue her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears in Act 1, Part 2, as C is writing?
2. A's son came to see her how many years after he left?
3. How did C and Sis make a living, according to C?
4. How does B try to reassure A when she cries in Act 1, Part 3?
5. Who is sitting in the chair at the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)