|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) An outline of A's finances for when she passes away.
(b) A note for A's doctor.
(c) A letter to her fiancee.
(d) A living will.
2. What happens to A at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She tries to commit suicide.
(b) She falls down and gets a concussion.
(c) She has a heart attack.
(d) She has a stroke.
3. Where did A learn the expression that B laughs at?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her sister.
4. What did A win prizes for after her marriage?
(a) Beauty pageants.
(c) Her writing.
(d) Her artwork.
5. B says that they were married for how long, "more or less"?
(a) Fifty years.
(b) Forty years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Thirty years.
Short Answer Questions
1. A refers repeatedly to the fact that Sis did what?
2. What was A's response to her husband's request when he presented the bracelet?
3. How does B respond to A's situation at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
4. Who is sitting at the desk at the beginning of Act 1?
5. What happens at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)