|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
(c) Her husband.
(d) The boy.
2. Why was A jealous of Sis?
(a) She was able to go to college.
(b) She was much prettier than A.
(c) She used to win all sorts of awards.
(d) She was younger, smarter, and had more boyfriends.
3. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
(b) The boy's.
4. What does C ask A and B regarding A's accident?
(a) Whether they got to shoot the horse.
(b) If they got any money out of it.
(c) Who took care of A's son while she was bedridden.
(d) If the medical bills were very high.
5. How do B and C know that A is still alive?
(a) She is conscious.
(b) She is breathing.
(c) She has a pulse.
(d) Her eyelids are moving.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does C feel about jewelry?
2. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
3. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
4. What does B tell A about their father?
5. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)