|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C say about memories in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) If you forget something, there is a reason for it.
(b) There is safety and salvation in forgetting things.
(c) You have to talk about things so you won't forget them.
(d) There is no reason to remember everything that has happened to you.
2. Why was A jealous of Sis?
(a) She was younger, smarter, and had more boyfriends.
(b) She was much prettier than A.
(c) She used to win all sorts of awards.
(d) She was able to go to college.
3. According to A, what did A's mother do when A and Sis argued?
(a) She tried to mediate without taking sides.
(b) She sided with A.
(c) She stayed out of the argument completely.
(d) She sided with Sis.
4. Why does A complain about B in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A complains that B is rude to her.
(b) A complains that B is hurting her.
(c) A complains that B talks too much.
(d) A complains that B is a terrible cook.
5. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
(b) Her husband.
(d) The boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does B tell C about A's use of racial slurs?
2. Who is onstage at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
3. What was A wearing on the night that the bracelet incident occurred?
4. What did A do with most of her jewelry?
5. How old will C be, according to B, when she meets her husband?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)