|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, Part 1, A says that she is how many years older than "he" is?
2. When did A/B decide to have an affair?
(a) While B's husband was hospitalized.
(b) After The Boy was born.
(c) After B found out her husband was cheating on her.
(d) After B discovered her husband had an STD.
3. What does A's son sometimes bring when he comes to visit?
(a) New clothes.
(d) Chocolates and flowers.
4. How old will C be, according to B, when she meets her husband?
5. What did B's son confront B with before he walked out of the house the first time?
(a) His knowledge of her affair.
(b) Her alcoholism.
(c) His father molesting him.
(d) His father's criminal activities.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Part 1, what does A tell C she should do?
2. Why was A glad to see her son when he came to visit?
3. How does B respond to A's situation at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
4. To whom is A referring when she uses the pronoun "he"?
5. According to A, why did she marry her husband?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)