|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does A feel about the fact that most of her friends are dead?
(a) It makes her feel lonely.
(b) It angers her.
(c) It doesn't really bother her.
(d) It greatly saddens her.
2. What did A do with most of her jewelry?
(a) She gave it to other people.
(b) She hid it.
(c) She threw it away.
(d) She sold it.
3. What did A and Sis share when they lived in the city?
(a) A car.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A house.
(d) A wardrobe.
4. How does C feel about B's idea about children?
(a) C says that it is an awful idea.
(b) C reluctantly agrees with B.
(c) C says nothing but cries quietly.
(d) C enthusiastically agrees with B.
5. What happened to A's mother as she got older?
(a) She became more understanding and compassionate.
(b) Her health declined rapidly.
(c) She got nasty and lonely.
(d) She lost touch with both of her daughters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times did C have sex with the young man she describes in Act 2, Part 1?
2. What happens to A at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
3. What does A hope for regarding her death?
4. What does A's lawyer want to do?
5. B says that they were married for how long, "more or less"?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)