|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. C tells B that she is not good at what?
(d) Giving advice.
2. What do A and C admit at the end of act 2, part 3?
(a) That they do not like each other.
(b) That they are very different.
(c) That they are both unhappy.
(d) That they are actually quite similar.
3. What advice does B give C about getting older in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) B tells C to make the most of the time she has left.
(b) B tells C to relax because getting old is inevitable.
(c) B tells C to save her money so she can live in a nice rest home.
(d) B tells C to live her life so she won't have any regrets when she is older.
4. How does B respond to A's situation at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She pulls a sheet over A's face.
(b) She leaves to call the doctor.
(c) She tells C to call the doctor.
(d) She gives A CPR.
5. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) B and C's bickering.
(b) A harsh comment from B.
(c) A memory of her husband.
(d) A confused memory about her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A say to C at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
2. What comment does C make regarding A/B's son?
3. How did A's father-in-law feel about her?
4. Who had a glass eye?
5. How does C respond to A's situation at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)