|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did A feel about being tall when she was younger?
(a) She hated it.
(b) She liked it.
(c) She both liked and hated it.
(d) She never really cared either way.
2. What were A's favorite pieces of jewelry?
3. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Everybody wants something.
(b) No one is ever completely honest.
(c) People's intentions are often better than their actions.
(d) People often hide their fears.
4. What does A remember about flirting at work when she was younger?
(a) It was uncomfortable.
(b) It was innocent.
(c) It wasn't often.
(d) It was calculated.
5. What did A do that Sis objected to?
(a) Prostituted herself.
(b) Got married instead of getting a job.
(c) Slept with boys.
(d) Had a child at a young age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does B tell C about A's use of racial slurs?
2. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
3. What happens at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
4. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
5. How does C respond to A's reasoning for her marriage?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)