|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
(c) The Boy.
2. What happens to A at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She has a stroke.
(b) She falls down and gets a concussion.
(c) She has a heart attack.
(d) She tries to commit suicide.
3. What does C ask A and B regarding A's accident?
(a) Who took care of A's son while she was bedridden.
(b) If the medical bills were very high.
(c) If they got any money out of it.
(d) Whether they got to shoot the horse.
4. Why did A's son come to see her for the first time after leaving?
(a) The son needed a place to stay.
(b) A had a heart attack.
(c) A's husband died.
(d) A was terminally ill.
5. Why does A begin to cry in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Because of the way C speaks to her.
(b) Because she can't use the bathroom by herself.
(c) Because of the pain in her arm.
(d) Because she cannot remember her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
2. What advice does B give C about getting older in Act 1, Part 1?
3. Who is the man that C describes near the end of Act 2, Part 1?
4. How did A's mother react when A's father died?
5. How does C respond to A's situation at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)