|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A letter to her fiancee.
(b) A note for A's doctor.
(c) A living will.
(d) An outline of A's finances for when she passes away.
2. What do A and C admit at the end of act 2, part 3?
(a) That they are both unhappy.
(b) That they are very different.
(c) That they are actually quite similar.
(d) That they do not like each other.
3. What does B tell A about their father?
(a) He cheated on their mother.
(b) He molested Sis.
(c) He was very tall.
(d) He had a heart attack.
4. What does C say about her mother in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She should have remarried so that C and Sis had a father figure.
(b) She brought both C and Sis up well.
(c) She was a drunk who left C to care for Sis.
(d) She did the best she could, but it wasn't enough.
5. Why did A's son come to see her for the first time after leaving?
(a) A was terminally ill.
(b) A had a heart attack.
(c) A's husband died.
(d) The son needed a place to stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears in Act 1, Part 2, as C is writing?
2. How did A's mother-in-law feel about her?
3. Who is onstage at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
4. According to Act 2, Part 2, why do men cheat?
5. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)