|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Sis have to be forced into marriage?
(a) She didn't want to have any children.
(b) She wanted to be independent and stay single.
(c) She didn't want to marry the man her mother wanted her to marry.
(d) She didn't like men, or sex, very much.
2. In Act 1, Part 1, A says that she is how many years older than "he" is?
3. Who is sitting at the desk at the beginning of Act 1?
(d) The Boy.
4. Who told A they would not come to see her if she continued to use words like "wop"?
(c) The boy.
(d) The housekeeper.
5. What does A talk about at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
(a) Sis's first marriage.
(b) Her friends' deaths.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears in Act 1, Part 2, as C is writing?
2. What does A struggle to remember about her father in Act 2, Part 2?
3. How did A break her back?
4. What does A remember about flirting at work when she was younger?
5. How did A's mother-in-law feel about her?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)