|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C regret about her experience with the young man who took her virginity?
(a) She wishes she had waited for her husband.
(b) She wishes she had married him.
(c) She couldn't do everything she wanted to do for him.
(d) She wishes she had waited until she was older.
2. How were A and her son able to reconcile?
(a) A forgave her son for what he had done.
(b) A apologized for the way she had treated her son.
(c) A's son apologized for what he had done.
(d) They never talked about the past.
3. What does A talk about at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
(a) Sis's first marriage.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her friends' deaths.
(d) Her husband.
4. A was friends with people of many races and ethnicities, except which?
(a) Native Americans.
(b) Italian people.
(c) "Colored" people.
(d) Jewish people.
5. What does C say about A and B in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She will help B to care for A.
(b) She will not grow up like either of them.
(c) A and B are both nasty and selfish.
(d) She doesn't want to be around A and B any more.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does C say about the flirting she did at work?
2. Why was A better off after she broke her back?
3. C tells B that she is not good at what?
4. According to A and B's conversation at the end of Act 2, Part 2, what made A's father-in-law happy?
5. Why does A start crying in act 1, part 3?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)