|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did A's father-in-law feel about her?
(a) He never spoke to her.
(b) He liked her.
(c) He was civil to her.
(d) He disliked her.
2. What does A have a tantrum about in Act 1, Part 4?
(a) Her arm hurts.
(b) She wants B and C to be more compassionate.
(c) She doesn't want to get old.
(d) She wants her son to visit.
3. A was friends with people of many races and ethnicities, except which?
(a) Native Americans.
(b) "Colored" people.
(c) Jewish people.
(d) Italian people.
4. How did A get rich?
(a) She was an actress.
(b) She inherited a small fortune.
(c) She invested wisely.
(d) She married a rich man.
5. What was A wearing on the night that the bracelet incident occurred?
(a) A towel.
(b) Nothing except her jewelry.
(c) Her nightgown and jewelry.
(d) A party dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did B's son confront B with before he walked out of the house the first time?
2. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
3. Who is the man that C describes near the end of Act 2, Part 1?
4. How did A's husband behave after A broke her back?
5. According to A, what did A's mother do when A and Sis argued?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)