|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were A's favorite pieces of jewelry?
2. How did C and Sis make a living, according to C?
(a) They prosituted themselves.
(b) They dated rich men who paid for their necessities.
(c) They cleaned houses.
(d) They were human mannequins.
3. What does A have a tantrum about in Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She wants her son to visit.
(b) She wants B and C to be more compassionate.
(c) Her arm hurts.
(d) She doesn't want to get old.
4. According to A, how long has she been alone, since her husband died?
(a) Six months.
(b) Nine years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Sixteen years.
5. What does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A living will.
(b) An outline of A's finances for when she passes away.
(c) A note for A's doctor.
(d) A letter to her fiancee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did A win prizes for after her marriage?
2. What happens at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
3. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
4. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
5. How does A think her son feels about her?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)