|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is C in the house with A and B?
(a) She is a representative of A's lawyers.
(b) She is A's granddaughter.
(c) She is a live-in nurse.
(d) She is A's estranged daughter.
2. What does C regret about her experience with the young man who took her virginity?
(a) She wishes she had waited until she was older.
(b) She wishes she had married him.
(c) She couldn't do everything she wanted to do for him.
(d) She wishes she had waited for her husband.
3. How does C meet the young man she describes at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She runs into him at a party.
(b) She dances with him.
(c) He comes over to meet her sister.
(d) He delivers a package to her house.
4. Who helps A into the bathroom?
(b) The Boy.
(d) A nurse.
5. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) The boy's.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did A/B decide to have an affair?
2. A refers repeatedly to the fact that Sis did what?
3. What does A say about the boys she used to dance with?
4. Who did A/B have an affair with?
5. Why does the bracelet incident affect A so deeply?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)