|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had a glass eye?
(b) A's husband.
2. What do A and B tease C about?
(a) Being too uptight.
(b) Not having a sense of humor.
(c) Being a snob.
(d) Not paying attention.
3. How does C feel about A and B in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) C feels that they are ganging up on her.
(b) C likes B, but feels that A is always picking on her.
(c) C likes A, but feels that B is always picking on her.
(d) C gets along well with both A and B.
4. How does C describe the young man who took her virginity?
(a) He was short but very handsome.
(b) He wasn't handsome, but he was very nice.
(c) He was the same height as her and very handsome.
(d) He was taller than her but kind of homely.
5. What did A do that Sis objected to?
(a) Prostituted herself.
(b) Got married instead of getting a job.
(c) Had a child at a young age.
(d) Slept with boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A say about the boys she used to dance with?
2. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
3. Why does A start crying in act 1, part 3?
4. Who is C?
5. Why does the bracelet incident affect A so deeply?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)