|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did A/B decide to have an affair?
(a) After The Boy was born.
(b) While B's husband was hospitalized.
(c) After B discovered her husband had an STD.
(d) After B found out her husband was cheating on her.
2. What does A's son sometimes bring when he comes to visit?
(a) Chocolates and flowers.
(b) New clothes.
3. How did A's mother-in-law feel about her?
(a) A did not have a mother-in-law.
(b) She was always distant, and A couldn't tell if she liked her or not.
(c) She liked A very much.
(d) She didn't like A.
4. How does C feel about A and B in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) C gets along well with both A and B.
(b) C feels that they are ganging up on her.
(c) C likes A, but feels that B is always picking on her.
(d) C likes B, but feels that A is always picking on her.
5. How does C respond to A's reasoning for her marriage?
(a) C is disgusted with A.
(b) C is shocked and surprised.
(c) C is unhappy, but understanding.
(d) C thinks that it is a romantic story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
2. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
3. How does C describe the young man who took her virginity?
4. What is B's response to C's concern at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
5. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)