|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C say about her sex life in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She is not a virgin, but still a good girl.
(b) She is promiscuous, and goes out with any man who she finds attractive.
(c) She is a virgin, and is waiting until she gets married.
(d) She only goes out with men who are willing to spend money on her.
2. What does A think her son loves more than her?
(a) His work.
(d) His wife.
3. What does B say about A's friends being dead?
(a) She didn't like most of them anyway.
(b) A should make more friends so she won't be lonely.
(c) She's glad because they were a bad influence on A.
(d) B wonders how A outlived all of them.
4. Who appears in Act 1, Part 2, as C is writing?
(a) The Boy.
(d) The doctor.
5. What did A win prizes for after her marriage?
(b) Her writing.
(c) Her artwork.
(d) Beauty pageants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does C say about A and B in Act 2, Part 1?
2. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
3. How does C feel about A and B in Act 1, Part 1?
4. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
5. What does B tell C about empathy?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)