|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does C think A is saying she is 91?
(a) She has forgotten when she was born.
(b) She has forgotten what year it is.
(c) She has forgotten that her birthday already passed.
(d) She is too vain to admit she is 92.
2. Who is onstage at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(c) The boy.
3. According to A, why did she marry her husband?
(a) Because she was in a hurry to have children.
(b) Because she was in love.
(c) Because she was lonely.
(d) Because he was rich.
4. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
(d) The boy's.
5. How does C respond to A's situation at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She leaves to call A's son.
(b) She begins to panic.
(c) She cries.
(d) She calls the doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to A, Sis and her mother hated what part of A's personality?
2. How did A feel about being tall when she was younger?
3. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
4. What does C say about memories in Act 1, Part 3?
5. How does C meet the young man she describes at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)