|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A's son sometimes bring when he comes to visit?
(a) Chocolates and flowers.
(b) New clothes.
2. What does C remember her mother telling her in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) To get as much as she could from the men she slept with.
(b) To control her urges.
(c) To not seem promiscuous.
(d) To wait until she was married for sex.
3. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
(a) They told her to use leeches to drain some of the infected blood.
(b) They told her to use maggots to eat the dead tissue.
(c) They told her to bring him to a witch doctor.
(d) They told her to bring him to the desert to bake out the infection.
4. What did A's husband often buy her?
5. How does C meet the young man she describes at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She runs into him at a party.
(b) He delivers a package to her house.
(c) She dances with him.
(d) He comes over to meet her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. C tells B that she is not good at what?
2. According to A, how old was A's husband when he died?
3. Who helps A into the bathroom?
4. Where did A learn the expression that B laughs at?
5. Why does A feel that she always had to be strong?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)