|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A think her son loves more than her?
(b) His wife.
(c) His work.
2. How did A's mother-in-law feel about her?
(a) A did not have a mother-in-law.
(b) She didn't like A.
(c) She was always distant, and A couldn't tell if she liked her or not.
(d) She liked A very much.
3. Why did Sis have to be forced into marriage?
(a) She wanted to be independent and stay single.
(b) She didn't want to marry the man her mother wanted her to marry.
(c) She didn't want to have any children.
(d) She didn't like men, or sex, very much.
4. What does A struggle to remember about her father in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) What song he used to sing to her.
(b) What he looked like.
(c) How he died.
(d) What his voice sounded like.
5. What is C and B's relationship to A, as it is revealed in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) C and B are distant relatives of A's.
(b) C is A's daughter-in-law, and B is C's mother.
(c) C and B are both A at different stages of her life.
(d) C is B's daughter, and B is A's niece.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comment does B make to C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
2. According to A, who took advantage of Sis?
3. According to A, how old was A's husband when he died?
4. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
5. What does C say about memories in Act 1, Part 3?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)