|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did A's husband react to A's response to his request when he presented the bracelet?
(a) The left the party with another woman.
(b) He left the room angrily, taking the bracelet with him.
(c) He told her to keep the bracelet, and he left the room.
(d) He took the car, leaving A stranded at a friend's house.
2. Why does the bracelet incident affect A so deeply?
(a) It leaves physical scars on her that make it hard for her to forget the incident.
(b) It ends her joy in sex.
(c) Her son was present when it happened.
(d) It was the event that precipitated her divorce.
3. B says that they were married for how long, "more or less"?
(a) Fifty years.
(b) Forty years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Thirty years.
4. What does C remember her mother telling her in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) To wait until she was married for sex.
(b) To not seem promiscuous.
(c) To control her urges.
(d) To get as much as she could from the men she slept with.
5. What did A lie about to impress her future husband?
(a) Her past relationships.
(b) Her family's wealth.
(c) Her ability to ride horses.
(d) Her health.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does B respond to A's situation at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
2. How old will C be, according to B, when she meets her husband?
3. According to A, how old was A's husband when he died?
4. What does C say about her sex life in Act 2, Part 1?
5. Who told A they would not come to see her if she continued to use words like "wop"?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)