|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does B tell C about A's use of racial slurs?
(a) A doesn't really know what she's saying because she's too old to realize it.
(b) They are just the words A learned to use, and they don't really mean anything.
(c) A is not prejudiced against all people, only some.
(d) A had bad experiences with some people that led her to become prejudiced.
2. According to Act 2, Part 2, why do men cheat?
(a) Because their significant other isn't fulfilling their needs.
(b) Because they need variety.
(c) Because they are lonely.
(d) Because they are men.
3. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
(a) Sis's husband.
(d) A's husband.
4. What does A struggle to remember about her father in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) What song he used to sing to her.
(b) How he died.
(c) What he looked like.
(d) What his voice sounded like.
5. Who checks to see if A is still alive at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(b) A nurse.
(d) The boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
2. How does A think her son feels about her?
3. Who is sitting at the desk at the beginning of Act 1?
4. How did A get rich?
5. A was friends with people of many races and ethnicities, except which?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)