|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does B say about A's friends being dead?
(a) A should make more friends so she won't be lonely.
(b) She didn't like most of them anyway.
(c) She's glad because they were a bad influence on A.
(d) B wonders how A outlived all of them.
2. According to Act 2, Part 2, why do women cheat?
(a) Because they are hormonal.
(b) Because they are sexually unsatisfied.
(c) Because they are greedy.
(d) Because they are lonely.
3. What does A struggle to remember about her father in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) How he died.
(b) What his voice sounded like.
(c) What he looked like.
(d) What song he used to sing to her.
4. In Act 1, Part 1, A says that she is how many years older than "he" is?
5. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A falls while in the bathroom.
(b) B and C engage in a fistfight.
(c) The boy comes home drunk.
(d) A wants to get a reaction out of B.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does A feel about the fact that most of her friends are dead?
2. When did the incident with the bracelet occur between A and her husband?
3. According to A, who took advantage of Sis?
4. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
5. What did A and Sis share when they lived in the city?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)