|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C say about her sex life in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She is not a virgin, but still a good girl.
(b) She only goes out with men who are willing to spend money on her.
(c) She is promiscuous, and goes out with any man who she finds attractive.
(d) She is a virgin, and is waiting until she gets married.
2. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
(a) They told her to bring him to a witch doctor.
(b) They told her to use leeches to drain some of the infected blood.
(c) They told her to use maggots to eat the dead tissue.
(d) They told her to bring him to the desert to bake out the infection.
3. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
(a) That they should be taught that death is a blessing.
(b) That they should experience the death of someone close as early as possible.
(c) That they should not be told about death so that they won't worry about it.
(d) That they should be taught from the time they are six that they are on the way to death.
4. What does A struggle to remember about her father in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) What his voice sounded like.
(b) What song he used to sing to her.
(c) What he looked like.
(d) How he died.
5. Who told A they would not come to see her if she continued to use words like "wop"?
(a) The housekeeper.
(b) The boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. A was more careful than Sis about what?
2. What does B tell C about A's use of racial slurs?
3. Why do A and B make fun of A's deceased husband?
4. What did A lie about to impress her future husband?
5. What expression does A use that B laughs at?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)