|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did A do that Sis objected to?
(a) Got married instead of getting a job.
(b) Prostituted herself.
(c) Slept with boys.
(d) Had a child at a young age.
2. Why does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) To ensure that her family doesn't fight over her possessions after she dies.
(b) To provide for her loved ones after her death.
(c) To ensure that her heirlooms go to the right people.
(d) To avoid the drawn-out, painful deterioration A has faced.
3. How did A's mother-in-law feel about her?
(a) She liked A very much.
(b) She didn't like A.
(c) She was always distant, and A couldn't tell if she liked her or not.
(d) A did not have a mother-in-law.
4. What was A's husband doing when he injured his shoulder?
(a) Painting the house.
(b) Drinking at a bar.
(c) Playing sports.
5. What comment does B make to C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
(a) Just when B gets A in her chair, A has to go.
(b) A should be able to get to the bathroom by herself.
(c) A takes too long in the bathroom, and B can never use it.
(d) A should be using a bedpan at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does B tell C about empathy?
2. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
3. What does C say about her mother in Act 2, Part 1?
4. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
5. How did A's mother react when A's father died?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)