|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) The boy.
2. How do B and C react when A cries?
(a) They try to console her.
(b) They leave the room.
(c) They wait quietly until she finishes.
(d) They tell her to stop.
3. What happens at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) C leaves.
(b) The Boy walks into the room.
(c) A dies.
(d) B leaves.
4. Who is sitting at the desk at the beginning of Act 1?
(b) The Boy.
5. According to A, what did A's mother do when A and Sis argued?
(a) She tried to mediate without taking sides.
(b) She sided with A.
(c) She stayed out of the argument completely.
(d) She sided with Sis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
2. How many times did C have sex with the young man she describes in Act 2, Part 1?
3. Who did A/B have an affair with?
4. What is C and B's relationship to A, as it is revealed in Act 2, Part 1?
5. Why was A jealous of Sis?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)