|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do A and B tease C about?
(a) Being too uptight.
(b) Not paying attention.
(c) Not having a sense of humor.
(d) Being a snob.
2. B tells C that she will meet her husband in how many years?
3. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
(d) The boy's.
4. According to A, who took advantage of Sis?
(a) A's boyfriend.
(b) Her first husband's family.
(c) Her college professor.
(d) Her friends.
5. What was A's husband doing when he injured his shoulder?
(a) Painting the house.
(c) Playing sports.
(d) Drinking at a bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
2. How did the bracelet incident change the way A felt about jewelry?
3. What does B tell C about empathy?
4. Who had a glass eye?
5. Why did Sis have to be forced into marriage?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)