|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A's lawyer want to do?
(a) Sue her son.
(b) Help her with her finances.
(c) Repossess her home.
(d) Get B out of A's house.
2. Who is the man that C describes near the end of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) The man who took her virginity.
(b) Her estranged brother.
(c) The man who paid for her schooling.
(d) Sis's boyfriend.
3. How did A feel about being tall when she was younger?
(a) She liked it.
(b) She never really cared either way.
(c) She hated it.
(d) She both liked and hated it.
4. What does A say about the boys she used to dance with?
(a) Some of them were "fairies".
(b) They only danced with her if Sis was already occupied.
(c) She only liked to dance with rich boys.
(d) They only wanted to take advantage of her.
5. Who helps A into the bathroom?
(a) A nurse.
(d) The Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose name is A trying to remember at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
2. What did A win prizes for after her marriage?
3. Who did A/B have an affair with?
4. How did A's mother-in-law feel about her?
5. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)