|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to A at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She has a stroke.
(b) She has a heart attack.
(c) She falls down and gets a concussion.
(d) She tries to commit suicide.
2. Why does the bracelet incident affect A so deeply?
(a) It ends her joy in sex.
(b) Her son was present when it happened.
(c) It was the event that precipitated her divorce.
(d) It leaves physical scars on her that make it hard for her to forget the incident.
3. Who did A/B have an affair with?
(a) A groom.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A movie star.
4. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) People often hide their fears.
(b) People's intentions are often better than their actions.
(c) No one is ever completely honest.
(d) Everybody wants something.
5. What does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A letter to her fiancee.
(b) An outline of A's finances for when she passes away.
(c) A living will.
(d) A note for A's doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old will C be, according to B, when she meets her husband?
2. In Act 2, Part 1, what does A tell C she should do?
3. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
4. According to A, who took advantage of Sis?
5. Who is onstage at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)