|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did A do that Sis objected to?
(a) Got married instead of getting a job.
(b) Slept with boys.
(c) Prostituted herself.
(d) Had a child at a young age.
2. How does B try to reassure A when she cries in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) B tells A that she will help her get her affairs in order.
(b) B tells A that she isn't going to die alone, that B and C will be there.
(c) B tells A that what she can't remember is still there, she just can't access it all the time.
(d) B tells A that her son still loves her, he's just too busy to visit a lot of the time.
3. What does A struggle to remember about her father in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) What song he used to sing to her.
(b) How he died.
(c) What his voice sounded like.
(d) What he looked like.
4. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
(a) They told her to bring him to a witch doctor.
(b) They told her to use leeches to drain some of the infected blood.
(c) They told her to bring him to the desert to bake out the infection.
(d) They told her to use maggots to eat the dead tissue.
5. How does B respond to A's tantrum in Act 1, Part 4?
(a) B gives A a sedative.
(b) B ignores A until she stops.
(c) B tries to reason with A.
(d) B helps A get into bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was A taller than?
2. How does C feel about A and B in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What did A's husband often buy her?
4. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
5. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)