|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did C and Sis make a living, according to C?
(a) They were human mannequins.
(b) They cleaned houses.
(c) They prosituted themselves.
(d) They dated rich men who paid for their necessities.
2. What does A struggle to remember about her father in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) What he looked like.
(b) What his voice sounded like.
(c) How he died.
(d) What song he used to sing to her.
3. What comment does B make to C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
(a) A takes too long in the bathroom, and B can never use it.
(b) Just when B gets A in her chair, A has to go.
(c) A should be able to get to the bathroom by herself.
(d) A should be using a bedpan at night.
4. Where did A learn the expression that B laughs at?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her mother.
5. Who had a glass eye?
(b) A's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
2. How old does A think she is?
3. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
5. What does B tell C about empathy?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)