|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A thinks that all of her staff do what?
(a) Hold private rituals.
(b) Steal from her.
(c) Deal drugs.
(d) Make fun of her behind her back.
2. How did A's mother-in-law feel about her?
(a) A did not have a mother-in-law.
(b) She didn't like A.
(c) She liked A very much.
(d) She was always distant, and A couldn't tell if she liked her or not.
3. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) The boy.
4. Who had a glass eye?
(c) A's husband.
5. What does B tell C about A's use of racial slurs?
(a) A is not prejudiced against all people, only some.
(b) They are just the words A learned to use, and they don't really mean anything.
(c) A had bad experiences with some people that led her to become prejudiced.
(d) A doesn't really know what she's saying because she's too old to realize it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Sis and A react when their father died?
2. Who were the only "colored" people that A knew?
3. Why does A complain about B in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
5. Why does A begin to cry in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)