|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is A referring when she uses the pronoun "he"?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her son.
(c) It is not clear.
(d) The Boy.
2. How does B try to reassure A when she cries in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) B tells A that she isn't going to die alone, that B and C will be there.
(b) B tells A that she will help her get her affairs in order.
(c) B tells A that what she can't remember is still there, she just can't access it all the time.
(d) B tells A that her son still loves her, he's just too busy to visit a lot of the time.
3. When did the incident with the bracelet occur between A and her husband?
(a) When her husband came home from work.
(b) After they came home from a party.
(c) On Christmas Eve.
(d) After a riding show.
4. What happens to A at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She has a stroke.
(b) She has a heart attack.
(c) She falls down and gets a concussion.
(d) She tries to commit suicide.
5. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) No one is ever completely honest.
(b) Everybody wants something.
(c) People often hide their fears.
(d) People's intentions are often better than their actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does C say about memories in Act 1, Part 3?
2. What did A and Sis share when they lived in the city?
3. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
4. Who is C?
5. What were A's favorite pieces of jewelry?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)