|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A thinks that all of her staff do what?
(a) Steal from her.
(b) Deal drugs.
(c) Hold private rituals.
(d) Make fun of her behind her back.
2. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her husband.
3. Why does A begin to cry in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Because she cannot remember her husband.
(b) Because of the way C speaks to her.
(c) Because she can't use the bathroom by herself.
(d) Because of the pain in her arm.
4. How does C feel about B's idea about children?
(a) C says nothing but cries quietly.
(b) C enthusiastically agrees with B.
(c) C reluctantly agrees with B.
(d) C says that it is an awful idea.
5. Why does A feel that she always had to be strong?
(a) Because she didn't have anyone to depend on.
(b) Because she had so much misfortune in her life.
(c) Because she didn't have faith in anyone but herself.
(d) Because no one else was.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
2. To whom is A referring when she uses the pronoun "he"?
3. C tells B that she is not good at what?
4. What does A have a tantrum about in Act 1, Part 4?
5. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)