|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
(a) He was shot.
(b) He dislocated it.
(c) He got into a fight and injured it.
(d) He fell and broke it.
2. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
(a) Because she has poor circulation.
(b) Because she fell and broke it, and it isn't healing.
(c) Because she has gangrene in her fingers.
(d) Because she has an infected wound on her wrist.
3. Why does A complain about B in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A complains that B is hurting her.
(b) A complains that B is a terrible cook.
(c) A complains that B talks too much.
(d) A complains that B is rude to her.
4. Who is A?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A little girl.
(c) A middle-aged woman.
(d) A young woman.
5. What does C say to B about getting older, in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) She looks forward to getting older.
(b) Getting older only adds to a person's dignity.
(c) It must be awful to get old and lose control.
(d) She wants to die before she gets old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is B?
2. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
3. What happened as a result of the doctors' recommended treatment for A's husband's shoulder?
4. How does C feel about B's idea about children?
5. What does A's son sometimes bring when he comes to visit?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)