|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does A begin to cry in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Because of the pain in her arm.
(b) Because she can't use the bathroom by herself.
(c) Because she cannot remember her husband.
(d) Because of the way C speaks to her.
2. What do A and B tease C about?
(a) Not having a sense of humor.
(b) Being too uptight.
(c) Not paying attention.
(d) Being a snob.
3. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
(a) They told her to bring him to the desert to bake out the infection.
(b) They told her to bring him to a witch doctor.
(c) They told her to use maggots to eat the dead tissue.
(d) They told her to use leeches to drain some of the infected blood.
4. How did the bracelet incident change the way A felt about jewelry?
(a) She began to hate jewelry, and didn't want to receive it any more.
(b) She began to cry anytime she saw a bracelet.
(c) She still enjoyed jewelry, but never wanted another bracelet.
(d) She began to feel that everything her jewelry represented was fake.
5. According to A, who took advantage of Sis?
(a) Her friends.
(b) A's boyfriend.
(c) Her college professor.
(d) Her first husband's family.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does A think she is?
2. Why does the bracelet incident affect A so deeply?
3. What does A say to C at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
4. A was more careful than Sis about what?
5. How does C feel about A and B in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)