|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Sis have to be forced into marriage?
(a) She didn't like men, or sex, very much.
(b) She didn't want to marry the man her mother wanted her to marry.
(c) She didn't want to have any children.
(d) She wanted to be independent and stay single.
2. How does B try to reassure A when she cries in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) B tells A that she will help her get her affairs in order.
(b) B tells A that her son still loves her, he's just too busy to visit a lot of the time.
(c) B tells A that she isn't going to die alone, that B and C will be there.
(d) B tells A that what she can't remember is still there, she just can't access it all the time.
3. What does C say about memories in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) There is safety and salvation in forgetting things.
(b) You have to talk about things so you won't forget them.
(c) There is no reason to remember everything that has happened to you.
(d) If you forget something, there is a reason for it.
4. What does A think her son loves more than her?
(b) His work.
(d) His wife.
5. When did the incident with the bracelet occur between A and her husband?
(a) After a riding show.
(b) When her husband came home from work.
(c) On Christmas Eve.
(d) After they came home from a party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does A feel that she always had to be strong?
2. What do A and B tease C about?
3. Why was A jealous of Sis?
4. What was A wearing on the night that the bracelet incident occurred?
5. Who is sitting at the desk at the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)