|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her mother.
2. Why did Sis have to be forced into marriage?
(a) She didn't want to marry the man her mother wanted her to marry.
(b) She wanted to be independent and stay single.
(c) She didn't want to have any children.
(d) She didn't like men, or sex, very much.
3. What does A's lawyer want to do?
(a) Get B out of A's house.
(b) Sue her son.
(c) Repossess her home.
(d) Help her with her finances.
4. What worries C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
(a) C worries that A will fall and hurt herself in the bathroom.
(b) C worries that A will lose control and embarrass herself in public.
(c) C worries that A will ruin her expensive antique furniture.
(d) C worries that A loses control of her bladder in the chair C is sitting in.
5. What does C say to B about getting older, in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) She looks forward to getting older.
(b) It must be awful to get old and lose control.
(c) Getting older only adds to a person's dignity.
(d) She wants to die before she gets old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told A they would not come to see her if she continued to use words like "wop"?
2. What comment does B make to C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
3. Who had a glass eye?
4. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
5. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)