|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Sis have to be forced into marriage?
(a) She wanted to be independent and stay single.
(b) She didn't like men, or sex, very much.
(c) She didn't want to have any children.
(d) She didn't want to marry the man her mother wanted her to marry.
2. Who had a glass eye?
(b) A's husband.
3. A thinks that all of her staff do what?
(a) Steal from her.
(b) Make fun of her behind her back.
(c) Hold private rituals.
(d) Deal drugs.
4. What are A's favorite gemstones?
(a) Emeralds and sapphires.
(b) Diamonds and pearls.
(c) Rubies and pearls.
(d) Diamonds and rubies.
5. When did the incident with the bracelet occur between A and her husband?
(a) When her husband came home from work.
(b) On Christmas Eve.
(c) After a riding show.
(d) After they came home from a party.
Short Answer Questions
1. A refers repeatedly to the fact that Sis did what?
2. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
3. How does A feel about the fact that most of her friends are dead?
4. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
5. What were A's favorite pieces of jewelry?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)