|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told A they would not come to see her if she continued to use words like "wop"?
(c) The housekeeper.
(d) The boy.
2. Why did Sis have to be forced into marriage?
(a) She didn't like men, or sex, very much.
(b) She didn't want to marry the man her mother wanted her to marry.
(c) She didn't want to have any children.
(d) She wanted to be independent and stay single.
3. When did the incident with the bracelet occur between A and her husband?
(a) When her husband came home from work.
(b) On Christmas Eve.
(c) After a riding show.
(d) After they came home from a party.
4. According to A, Sis and her mother hated what part of A's personality?
(a) Her strength.
(b) Her stubbornness.
(c) Her adaptability.
(d) Her compassion.
5. What were A's favorite pieces of jewelry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
2. A was more careful than Sis about what?
3. What was A's response to her husband's request when he presented the bracelet?
4. What advice does B give C about getting older in Act 1, Part 1?
5. Why does A begin to cry in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)