|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A refers repeatedly to the fact that Sis did what?
(a) Had an abortion.
(d) Dated girls.
2. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) B and C's bickering.
(b) A harsh comment from B.
(c) A confused memory about her parents.
(d) A memory of her husband.
3. What worries C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
(a) C worries that A will lose control and embarrass herself in public.
(b) C worries that A will fall and hurt herself in the bathroom.
(c) C worries that A will ruin her expensive antique furniture.
(d) C worries that A loses control of her bladder in the chair C is sitting in.
4. What does A say about the boys she used to dance with?
(a) They only wanted to take advantage of her.
(b) They only danced with her if Sis was already occupied.
(c) She only liked to dance with rich boys.
(d) Some of them were "fairies".
5. According to A, Sis and her mother hated what part of A's personality?
(a) Her compassion.
(b) Her adaptability.
(c) Her stubbornness.
(d) Her strength.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A talk about at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
2. C tells B that she is not good at what?
3. Who told A they would not come to see her if she continued to use words like "wop"?
4. How does B respond to A's tantrum in Act 1, Part 4?
5. Who is C?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)