|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Sis have to be forced into marriage?
(a) She didn't like men, or sex, very much.
(b) She wanted to be independent and stay single.
(c) She didn't want to marry the man her mother wanted her to marry.
(d) She didn't want to have any children.
2. Who is sitting in the chair at the beginning of Act 1?
(c) The Boy.
3. How does A think her son feels about her?
(a) She knows he loves her, but he's too busy for her.
(b) She knows he loves her because he makes time to come see her.
(c) She thinks he doesn't love her.
(d) She doesn't know how he feels about her.
4. According to A, Sis and her mother hated what part of A's personality?
(a) Her adaptability.
(b) Her stubbornness.
(c) Her compassion.
(d) Her strength.
5. How did A feel about being tall when she was younger?
(a) She liked it.
(b) She both liked and hated it.
(c) She never really cared either way.
(d) She hated it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the bracelet incident affect A so deeply?
2. What was A's response to her husband's request when he presented the bracelet?
3. When did the incident with the bracelet occur between A and her husband?
4. What does C say to B about getting older, in Act 1, Part 1?
5. Why does A feel that she always had to be strong?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)