|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comment does B make to C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
(a) A should be able to get to the bathroom by herself.
(b) A takes too long in the bathroom, and B can never use it.
(c) A should be using a bedpan at night.
(d) Just when B gets A in her chair, A has to go.
2. What does A talk about at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her friends' deaths.
(c) Her son.
(d) Sis's first marriage.
3. What does A's lawyer want to do?
(a) Repossess her home.
(b) Help her with her finances.
(c) Get B out of A's house.
(d) Sue her son.
4. What does A's son sometimes bring when he comes to visit?
(a) Chocolates and flowers.
(c) New clothes.
5. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) She was murdered.
(b) She drank.
(c) She had an abortion.
(d) She was promiscuous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were the only "colored" people that A knew?
2. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
3. A thinks that all of her staff do what?
4. What advice does B give C about getting older in Act 1, Part 1?
5. Why is C in the house with A and B?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)