|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
(d) The Boy.
2. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) The boy.
3. What did A and Sis share when they lived in the city?
(a) A wardrobe.
(b) A house.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A car.
4. How does A feel about the fact that most of her friends are dead?
(a) It greatly saddens her.
(b) It doesn't really bother her.
(c) It makes her feel lonely.
(d) It angers her.
5. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) C doesn't help A to the bathroom.
(b) C makes A cry.
(c) C is immature.
(d) C doesn't do enough housework.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
2. Why is C in the house with A and B?
3. How did the bracelet incident change the way A felt about jewelry?
4. Who is B?
5. What does A talk about at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)