|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did A lie about to impress her future husband?
(a) Her ability to ride horses.
(b) Her family's wealth.
(c) Her health.
(d) Her past relationships.
2. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Whether it is the day "he" comes.
(b) How many more days until her birthday.
(c) Where C has gone.
(d) Where she left her glasses.
3. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A confused memory about her parents.
(b) B and C's bickering.
(c) A memory of her husband.
(d) A harsh comment from B.
4. C tells B that she is not good at what?
(d) Giving advice.
5. When did the incident with the bracelet occur between A and her husband?
(a) After they came home from a party.
(b) When her husband came home from work.
(c) After a riding show.
(d) On Christmas Eve.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is A referring when she uses the pronoun "he"?
2. What were A's favorite pieces of jewelry?
3. Why is C in the house with A and B?
4. What are A's favorite gemstones?
5. How did the bracelet incident change the way A felt about jewelry?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)