|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is C in the house with A and B?
(a) She is a live-in nurse.
(b) She is a representative of A's lawyers.
(c) She is A's estranged daughter.
(d) She is A's granddaughter.
2. When did the incident with the bracelet occur between A and her husband?
(a) After a riding show.
(b) When her husband came home from work.
(c) After they came home from a party.
(d) On Christmas Eve.
3. Why does A complain about B in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A complains that B is a terrible cook.
(b) A complains that B is hurting her.
(c) A complains that B talks too much.
(d) A complains that B is rude to her.
4. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
(a) Because she fell and broke it, and it isn't healing.
(b) Because she has gangrene in her fingers.
(c) Because she has poor circulation.
(d) Because she has an infected wound on her wrist.
5. What was A's husband doing when he injured his shoulder?
(a) Painting the house.
(b) Playing sports.
(c) Drinking at a bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does B say about A's friends being dead?
2. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
3. Why does A start crying in act 1, part 3?
4. How old does A think she is?
5. How do B and C react when A cries?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)