|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does A complain about B in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A complains that B is hurting her.
(b) A complains that B is rude to her.
(c) A complains that B is a terrible cook.
(d) A complains that B talks too much.
2. What does C say about memories in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) There is no reason to remember everything that has happened to you.
(b) You have to talk about things so you won't forget them.
(c) There is safety and salvation in forgetting things.
(d) If you forget something, there is a reason for it.
3. What does A's lawyer want to do?
(a) Help her with her finances.
(b) Get B out of A's house.
(c) Sue her son.
(d) Repossess her home.
4. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
(b) The boy.
(c) The nurse.
5. Who had a glass eye?
(b) A's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sitting in the chair at the beginning of Act 1?
2. Why does A feel that she always had to be strong?
3. A thinks that all of her staff do what?
4. How did A get rich?
5. What does A's son sometimes bring when he comes to visit?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)