|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does B tell C about A's use of racial slurs?
(a) A doesn't really know what she's saying because she's too old to realize it.
(b) A is not prejudiced against all people, only some.
(c) They are just the words A learned to use, and they don't really mean anything.
(d) A had bad experiences with some people that led her to become prejudiced.
2. How do B and C know that A is still alive?
(a) She is breathing.
(b) She has a pulse.
(c) Her eyelids are moving.
(d) She is conscious.
3. What was A's response to her husband's request when he presented the bracelet?
(a) She quickly agreed, because she was curious.
(b) She objected but then changed her mind.
(c) She reluctantly did what he asked.
(d) She insisted that she could never "do that."
4. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
(b) Her husband.
(c) The boy.
5. What does B say about A's friends being dead?
(a) A should make more friends so she won't be lonely.
(b) She didn't like most of them anyway.
(c) She's glad because they were a bad influence on A.
(d) B wonders how A outlived all of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
2. Who is A?
3. What did A's husband often buy her?
4. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
5. Who helps A into the bathroom?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)