|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Go home.
(b) Get a hobby.
(c) Be more empathetic.
(d) Grow up.
2. How does B respond to A's situation at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She leaves to call the doctor.
(b) She tells C to call the doctor.
(c) She pulls a sheet over A's face.
(d) She gives A CPR.
3. What does A have a tantrum about in Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She wants her son to visit.
(b) She doesn't want to get old.
(c) Her arm hurts.
(d) She wants B and C to be more compassionate.
4. Who is A?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A middle-aged woman.
(c) A little girl.
(d) A young woman.
5. How did the bracelet incident change the way A felt about jewelry?
(a) She began to feel that everything her jewelry represented was fake.
(b) She began to cry anytime she saw a bracelet.
(c) She still enjoyed jewelry, but never wanted another bracelet.
(d) She began to hate jewelry, and didn't want to receive it any more.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
2. How does C feel about B's idea about children?
3. What does C say about memories in Act 1, Part 3?
4. How does C feel about A and B in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What did A and Sis share when they lived in the city?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)