|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sitting in the chair at the beginning of Act 1?
(b) The Boy.
2. What were A's favorite pieces of jewelry?
3. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
(b) The boy.
(d) The nurse.
4. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
(c) The boy.
5. What does B tell C about A's use of racial slurs?
(a) A is not prejudiced against all people, only some.
(b) A doesn't really know what she's saying because she's too old to realize it.
(c) A had bad experiences with some people that led her to become prejudiced.
(d) They are just the words A learned to use, and they don't really mean anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does C think A is saying she is 91?
2. What does A's son sometimes bring when he comes to visit?
3. Who is B?
4. What happened as a result of the doctors' recommended treatment for A's husband's shoulder?
5. Why does A begin to cry in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)