|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does C feel about B's idea about children?
(a) C reluctantly agrees with B.
(b) C says nothing but cries quietly.
(c) C enthusiastically agrees with B.
(d) C says that it is an awful idea.
2. How does C feel about A and B in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) C likes A, but feels that B is always picking on her.
(b) C feels that they are ganging up on her.
(c) C likes B, but feels that A is always picking on her.
(d) C gets along well with both A and B.
3. How do B and C know that A is still alive?
(a) She has a pulse.
(b) Her eyelids are moving.
(c) She is conscious.
(d) She is breathing.
4. What expression does A use that B laughs at?
(a) "Silly goose."
(b) "Tonic water."
(c) "Get fresh."
5. What did A's husband often buy her?
Short Answer Questions
1. A thinks that all of her staff do what?
2. How do B and C react when A cries?
3. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
4. A refers repeatedly to the fact that Sis did what?
5. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)