|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to A at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She has a heart attack.
(b) She has a stroke.
(c) She tries to commit suicide.
(d) She falls down and gets a concussion.
2. Who is onstage at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(d) The boy.
3. Why was A jealous of Sis?
(a) She used to win all sorts of awards.
(b) She was much prettier than A.
(c) She was younger, smarter, and had more boyfriends.
(d) She was able to go to college.
4. C tells B that she is not good at what?
(a) Giving advice.
5. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) How many more days until her birthday.
(b) Whether it is the day "he" comes.
(c) Where C has gone.
(d) Where she left her glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does B say about A's friends being dead?
2. Why does A complain about B in Act 1, Part 1?
3. How does B try to reassure A when she cries in Act 1, Part 3?
4. A refers repeatedly to the fact that Sis did what?
5. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)