|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to A, who took advantage of Sis?
(a) Her college professor.
(b) A's boyfriend.
(c) Her friends.
(d) Her first husband's family.
2. According to A, Sis and her mother hated what part of A's personality?
(a) Her stubbornness.
(b) Her adaptability.
(c) Her strength.
(d) Her compassion.
3. How does C feel about A and B in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) C feels that they are ganging up on her.
(b) C likes B, but feels that A is always picking on her.
(c) C gets along well with both A and B.
(d) C likes A, but feels that B is always picking on her.
4. What did A and Sis share when they lived in the city?
(a) A car.
(b) A wardrobe.
(c) A house.
(d) An apartment.
5. How does B try to reassure A when she cries in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) B tells A that what she can't remember is still there, she just can't access it all the time.
(b) B tells A that her son still loves her, he's just too busy to visit a lot of the time.
(c) B tells A that she isn't going to die alone, that B and C will be there.
(d) B tells A that she will help her get her affairs in order.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened as a result of the doctors' recommended treatment for A's husband's shoulder?
2. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
3. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
4. What does A think her son loves more than her?
5. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)