|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A talk about at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Sis's first marriage.
(d) Her friends' deaths.
2. How does A think her son feels about her?
(a) She thinks he doesn't love her.
(b) She doesn't know how he feels about her.
(c) She knows he loves her because he makes time to come see her.
(d) She knows he loves her, but he's too busy for her.
3. Who were the only "colored" people that A knew?
(a) Girls she went to school with.
(b) The "help."
(c) Girls she worked with.
(d) Her neighbors.
4. What were A's favorite pieces of jewelry?
5. What does C say to B about getting older, in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) She wants to die before she gets old.
(b) She looks forward to getting older.
(c) It must be awful to get old and lose control.
(d) Getting older only adds to a person's dignity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
2. Why does A feel that she always had to be strong?
3. What comment does B make to C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
4. A refers repeatedly to the fact that Sis did what?
5. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)