|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does A feel about the fact that most of her friends are dead?
(a) It angers her.
(b) It greatly saddens her.
(c) It makes her feel lonely.
(d) It doesn't really bother her.
2. What happens to A at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She falls down and gets a concussion.
(b) She tries to commit suicide.
(c) She has a heart attack.
(d) She has a stroke.
3. What does A's son sometimes bring when he comes to visit?
(a) Chocolates and flowers.
(d) New clothes.
4. What does B tell C about A's use of racial slurs?
(a) A had bad experiences with some people that led her to become prejudiced.
(b) A is not prejudiced against all people, only some.
(c) A doesn't really know what she's saying because she's too old to realize it.
(d) They are just the words A learned to use, and they don't really mean anything.
5. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
(a) That they should be taught from the time they are six that they are on the way to death.
(b) That they should experience the death of someone close as early as possible.
(c) That they should be taught that death is a blessing.
(d) That they should not be told about death so that they won't worry about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was A's response to her husband's request when he presented the bracelet?
2. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
3. Who is sitting in the chair at the beginning of Act 1?
4. Who helps A into the bathroom?
5. How did the bracelet incident change the way A felt about jewelry?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)