|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to A, Sis and her mother hated what part of A's personality?
(a) Her strength.
(b) Her compassion.
(c) Her stubbornness.
(d) Her adaptability.
2. What does B say about A's friends being dead?
(a) She's glad because they were a bad influence on A.
(b) She didn't like most of them anyway.
(c) A should make more friends so she won't be lonely.
(d) B wonders how A outlived all of them.
3. How does B respond to A's situation at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She pulls a sheet over A's face.
(b) She tells C to call the doctor.
(c) She gives A CPR.
(d) She leaves to call the doctor.
4. Where did A learn the expression that B laughs at?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her mother.
5. What worries C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
(a) C worries that A will fall and hurt herself in the bathroom.
(b) C worries that A loses control of her bladder in the chair C is sitting in.
(c) C worries that A will ruin her expensive antique furniture.
(d) C worries that A will lose control and embarrass herself in public.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comment does B make to C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
2. How did A get rich?
3. To whom is A referring when she uses the pronoun "he"?
4. What does C say to B about getting older, in Act 1, Part 1?
5. Why does A feel that she always had to be strong?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)