|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
(c) The Boy.
2. Who is B?
(a) A middle-aged woman.
(b) A little girl.
(c) A young woman.
(d) An old woman.
3. How do B and C react when A cries?
(a) They tell her to stop.
(b) They wait quietly until she finishes.
(c) They leave the room.
(d) They try to console her.
4. A thinks that all of her staff do what?
(a) Hold private rituals.
(b) Steal from her.
(c) Deal drugs.
(d) Make fun of her behind her back.
5. Who was A taller than?
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comment does B make to C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
2. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
3. What did A and Sis share when they lived in the city?
4. Why does A start crying in act 1, part 3?
5. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)