|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
(c) The boy.
(d) The nurse.
2. What advice does B give C about getting older in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) B tells C to save her money so she can live in a nice rest home.
(b) B tells C to make the most of the time she has left.
(c) B tells C to live her life so she won't have any regrets when she is older.
(d) B tells C to relax because getting old is inevitable.
3. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Everybody wants something.
(b) People's intentions are often better than their actions.
(c) People often hide their fears.
(d) No one is ever completely honest.
4. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her son.
5. What worries C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
(a) C worries that A will lose control and embarrass herself in public.
(b) C worries that A loses control of her bladder in the chair C is sitting in.
(c) C worries that A will fall and hurt herself in the bathroom.
(d) C worries that A will ruin her expensive antique furniture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
2. How does C feel about A and B in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What does B tell C about A's use of racial slurs?
4. Why does A start crying in act 1, part 3?
5. What does B say about A's friends being dead?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)