|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does B give C about getting older in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) B tells C to relax because getting old is inevitable.
(b) B tells C to save her money so she can live in a nice rest home.
(c) B tells C to live her life so she won't have any regrets when she is older.
(d) B tells C to make the most of the time she has left.
2. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
(b) The Boy.
3. What did A lie about to impress her future husband?
(a) Her ability to ride horses.
(b) Her family's wealth.
(c) Her health.
(d) Her past relationships.
4. What did A do that Sis objected to?
(a) Got married instead of getting a job.
(b) Slept with boys.
(c) Had a child at a young age.
(d) Prostituted herself.
5. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
(c) The boy's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A's lawyer want to do?
2. What does A talk about at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
3. What does B tell C about A's use of racial slurs?
4. Why does A start crying in act 1, part 3?
5. A was friends with people of many races and ethnicities, except which?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)