|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened as a result of the doctors' recommended treatment for A's husband's shoulder?
(a) The shoulder healed, but he couldn't use his arm much.
(b) The shoulder healed, and only the scars remained.
(c) He died.
(d) The arms had to be amputated.
2. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
(a) He was shot.
(b) He got into a fight and injured it.
(c) He dislocated it.
(d) He fell and broke it.
3. Who had a glass eye?
(a) A's husband.
4. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A falls while in the bathroom.
(b) A wants to get a reaction out of B.
(c) B and C engage in a fistfight.
(d) The boy comes home drunk.
5. Who is A?
(a) A young woman.
(b) A little girl.
(c) An old woman.
(d) A middle-aged woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What did A win prizes for after her marriage?
3. Why did Sis have to be forced into marriage?
4. Who were the only "colored" people that A knew?
5. What did A and Sis share when they lived in the city?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)