|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had a glass eye?
(b) A's husband.
2. Who is sitting in the chair at the beginning of Act 1?
(c) The Boy.
3. What does A's lawyer want to do?
(a) Help her with her finances.
(b) Repossess her home.
(c) Get B out of A's house.
(d) Sue her son.
4. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A confused memory about her parents.
(b) A harsh comment from B.
(c) B and C's bickering.
(d) A memory of her husband.
5. What expression does A use that B laughs at?
(a) "Silly goose."
(b) "Get fresh."
(c) "Tonic water."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
2. A refers repeatedly to the fact that Sis did what?
3. What worries C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
4. To whom is A referring when she uses the pronoun "he"?
5. Why does A complain about B in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)