|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worries C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
(a) C worries that A loses control of her bladder in the chair C is sitting in.
(b) C worries that A will fall and hurt herself in the bathroom.
(c) C worries that A will lose control and embarrass herself in public.
(d) C worries that A will ruin her expensive antique furniture.
2. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
(c) The boy.
(d) Her husband.
3. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) B and C's bickering.
(b) A memory of her husband.
(c) A harsh comment from B.
(d) A confused memory about her parents.
4. A was more careful than Sis about what?
(b) Her health.
(d) Birth control.
5. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
(a) They told her to use leeches to drain some of the infected blood.
(b) They told her to bring him to a witch doctor.
(c) They told her to use maggots to eat the dead tissue.
(d) They told her to bring him to the desert to bake out the infection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A say to C at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
2. How old does A think she is?
3. A was friends with people of many races and ethnicities, except which?
4. What did A lie about to impress her future husband?
5. How did A get rich?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)