|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comment does B make to C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
(a) Just when B gets A in her chair, A has to go.
(b) A should be able to get to the bathroom by herself.
(c) A takes too long in the bathroom, and B can never use it.
(d) A should be using a bedpan at night.
2. Why does A begin to cry in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Because of the way C speaks to her.
(b) Because of the pain in her arm.
(c) Because she cannot remember her husband.
(d) Because she can't use the bathroom by herself.
3. A refers repeatedly to the fact that Sis did what?
(a) Had an abortion.
(d) Dated girls.
4. Who told A they would not come to see her if she continued to use words like "wop"?
(c) The housekeeper.
(d) The boy.
5. In Act 1, Part 1, A says that she is how many years older than "he" is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is B?
2. What does A say to C at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
3. How does B try to reassure A when she cries in Act 1, Part 3?
4. How does C feel about A and B in Act 1, Part 1?
5. Who were the only "colored" people that A knew?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)