|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Sis have to be forced into marriage?
(a) She didn't want to have any children.
(b) She didn't want to marry the man her mother wanted her to marry.
(c) She didn't like men, or sex, very much.
(d) She wanted to be independent and stay single.
2. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
(a) They are too young to recognize his name.
(b) They didn't like his movies.
(c) They don't go to the movies.
(d) They are Democrats.
3. What did A's husband often buy her?
4. How do B and C react when A cries?
(a) They tell her to stop.
(b) They wait quietly until she finishes.
(c) They leave the room.
(d) They try to console her.
5. Who is B?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A young woman.
(c) A little girl.
(d) A middle-aged woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
2. A was more careful than Sis about what?
3. Who helps A into the bathroom?
4. What does B tell C about A's use of racial slurs?
5. What does A's lawyer want to do?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)