|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does B try to reassure A when she cries in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) B tells A that her son still loves her, he's just too busy to visit a lot of the time.
(b) B tells A that she will help her get her affairs in order.
(c) B tells A that she isn't going to die alone, that B and C will be there.
(d) B tells A that what she can't remember is still there, she just can't access it all the time.
2. What did A win prizes for after her marriage?
(a) Her artwork.
(c) Her writing.
(d) Beauty pageants.
3. To whom is A referring when she uses the pronoun "he"?
(a) Her husband.
(b) The Boy.
(c) Her son.
(d) It is not clear.
4. What did A do that Sis objected to?
(a) Had a child at a young age.
(b) Got married instead of getting a job.
(c) Slept with boys.
(d) Prostituted herself.
5. What did A and Sis share when they lived in the city?
(a) A car.
(b) A wardrobe.
(c) A house.
(d) An apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does B give C about getting older in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
3. What does C say about memories in Act 1, Part 3?
4. Who helps A into the bathroom?
5. What does B tell C about A's use of racial slurs?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)