|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does C feel about B's idea about children?
(a) C enthusiastically agrees with B.
(b) C says nothing but cries quietly.
(c) C says that it is an awful idea.
(d) C reluctantly agrees with B.
2. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
(a) That they should experience the death of someone close as early as possible.
(b) That they should be taught from the time they are six that they are on the way to death.
(c) That they should be taught that death is a blessing.
(d) That they should not be told about death so that they won't worry about it.
3. Why was A jealous of Sis?
(a) She used to win all sorts of awards.
(b) She was much prettier than A.
(c) She was able to go to college.
(d) She was younger, smarter, and had more boyfriends.
4. Who were the only "colored" people that A knew?
(a) Her neighbors.
(b) The "help."
(c) Girls she went to school with.
(d) Girls she worked with.
5. What does B tell C about A's use of racial slurs?
(a) They are just the words A learned to use, and they don't really mean anything.
(b) A had bad experiences with some people that led her to become prejudiced.
(c) A doesn't really know what she's saying because she's too old to realize it.
(d) A is not prejudiced against all people, only some.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
2. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
3. What did A win prizes for after her marriage?
4. What did A and Sis share when they lived in the city?
5. What worries C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)