|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did A get rich?
(a) She was an actress.
(b) She inherited a small fortune.
(c) She invested wisely.
(d) She married a rich man.
2. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
(c) The boy.
(d) Her husband.
3. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
(a) Because she has poor circulation.
(b) Because she has gangrene in her fingers.
(c) Because she fell and broke it, and it isn't healing.
(d) Because she has an infected wound on her wrist.
4. What did A lie about to impress her future husband?
(a) Her past relationships.
(b) Her family's wealth.
(c) Her health.
(d) Her ability to ride horses.
5. Whose name is A trying to remember at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Her niece.
(b) The movie star she met.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her husband's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
2. Who helps A into the bathroom?
3. What worries C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
4. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
5. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)