|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sitting at the desk at the beginning of Act 1?
(d) The Boy.
2. What do A and B tease C about?
(a) Being too uptight.
(b) Not paying attention.
(c) Being a snob.
(d) Not having a sense of humor.
3. What happened as a result of the doctors' recommended treatment for A's husband's shoulder?
(a) The shoulder healed, and only the scars remained.
(b) The shoulder healed, but he couldn't use his arm much.
(c) The arms had to be amputated.
(d) He died.
4. What does C say about memories in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) If you forget something, there is a reason for it.
(b) You have to talk about things so you won't forget them.
(c) There is no reason to remember everything that has happened to you.
(d) There is safety and salvation in forgetting things.
5. Why does C think A is saying she is 91?
(a) She is too vain to admit she is 92.
(b) She has forgotten when she was born.
(c) She has forgotten that her birthday already passed.
(d) She has forgotten what year it is.
Short Answer Questions
1. A refers repeatedly to the fact that Sis did what?
2. Whose name is A trying to remember at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
3. How does C feel about A and B in Act 1, Part 1?
4. Why is C in the house with A and B?
5. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)