|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do A and B tease C about?
(a) Being too uptight.
(b) Not having a sense of humor.
(c) Not paying attention.
(d) Being a snob.
2. What does C say to B about getting older, in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) She wants to die before she gets old.
(b) Getting older only adds to a person's dignity.
(c) She looks forward to getting older.
(d) It must be awful to get old and lose control.
3. How does C feel about A and B in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) C gets along well with both A and B.
(b) C feels that they are ganging up on her.
(c) C likes A, but feels that B is always picking on her.
(d) C likes B, but feels that A is always picking on her.
4. Where did A learn the expression that B laughs at?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her sister.
5. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Go home.
(b) Be more empathetic.
(c) Get a hobby.
(d) Grow up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had a glass eye?
2. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
3. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
4. What does A say to C at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
5. Why does A complain about B in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)