|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A falls while in the bathroom.
(b) A wants to get a reaction out of B.
(c) B and C engage in a fistfight.
(d) The boy comes home drunk.
2. Who had a glass eye?
(a) A's husband.
3. What does A talk about at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her friends' deaths.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Sis's first marriage.
4. Why does A complain about B in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A complains that B is a terrible cook.
(b) A complains that B talks too much.
(c) A complains that B is rude to her.
(d) A complains that B is hurting her.
5. What does B say about A's friends being dead?
(a) A should make more friends so she won't be lonely.
(b) B wonders how A outlived all of them.
(c) She's glad because they were a bad influence on A.
(d) She didn't like most of them anyway.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps A into the bathroom?
2. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What did A's husband often buy her?
4. What was A's husband doing when he injured his shoulder?
5. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)