|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does B give C about getting older in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) B tells C to live her life so she won't have any regrets when she is older.
(b) B tells C to save her money so she can live in a nice rest home.
(c) B tells C to relax because getting old is inevitable.
(d) B tells C to make the most of the time she has left.
2. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
(d) The boy.
3. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
(a) He dislocated it.
(b) He got into a fight and injured it.
(c) He fell and broke it.
(d) He was shot.
4. Who is sitting in the chair at the beginning of Act 1?
(b) The Boy.
5. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) She had an abortion.
(b) She was murdered.
(c) She drank.
(d) She was promiscuous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps A into the bathroom?
2. What does B say about A's friends being dead?
3. Who told A they would not come to see her if she continued to use words like "wop"?
4. Who had a glass eye?
5. Who is A?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)