|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did A lie about to impress her future husband?
(a) Her ability to ride horses.
(b) Her family's wealth.
(c) Her past relationships.
(d) Her health.
2. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
(d) The boy.
3. Why does A start crying in act 1, part 3?
(a) Because she knows she is dying.
(b) Because she isn't pretty anymore.
(c) Because Sis is dead.
(d) Because she has shrunk.
4. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
(a) That they should be taught that death is a blessing.
(b) That they should not be told about death so that they won't worry about it.
(c) That they should experience the death of someone close as early as possible.
(d) That they should be taught from the time they are six that they are on the way to death.
5. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) C makes A cry.
(b) C doesn't do enough housework.
(c) C is immature.
(d) C doesn't help A to the bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did A and Sis share when they lived in the city?
2. Who is C?
3. Why does A complain about B in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What does C say to B about getting older, in Act 1, Part 1?
5. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)