|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A talk about at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
(a) Her friends' deaths.
(b) Sis's first marriage.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her husband.
2. Why is C in the house with A and B?
(a) She is a live-in nurse.
(b) She is a representative of A's lawyers.
(c) She is A's estranged daughter.
(d) She is A's granddaughter.
3. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A wants to get a reaction out of B.
(b) B and C engage in a fistfight.
(c) The boy comes home drunk.
(d) A falls while in the bathroom.
4. Why does A begin to cry in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Because she can't use the bathroom by herself.
(b) Because of the way C speaks to her.
(c) Because she cannot remember her husband.
(d) Because of the pain in her arm.
5. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Grow up.
(b) Get a hobby.
(c) Go home.
(d) Be more empathetic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
2. According to A, who took advantage of Sis?
3. What did A win prizes for after her marriage?
4. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
5. Who told A they would not come to see her if she continued to use words like "wop"?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)