|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sitting in the chair at the beginning of Act 1?
(b) The Boy.
2. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
(a) They told her to use leeches to drain some of the infected blood.
(b) They told her to bring him to a witch doctor.
(c) They told her to use maggots to eat the dead tissue.
(d) They told her to bring him to the desert to bake out the infection.
3. What did A's husband often buy her?
4. Who was A taller than?
(a) Her husband.
5. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
(d) The Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
2. What does A's lawyer want to do?
3. What does A talk about at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
4. What does A say about the boys she used to dance with?
5. Why was A jealous of Sis?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)