|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did A get rich?
(a) She was an actress.
(b) She married a rich man.
(c) She invested wisely.
(d) She inherited a small fortune.
2. What does A say to C at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A tells C not to get fresh.
(b) A tells C that she is too young to understand A's stories.
(c) A tells C that she should live so that she doesn't have any regrets when she is as old as A.
(d) A tells C to get out of her house.
3. How does C feel about A and B in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) C likes B, but feels that A is always picking on her.
(b) C gets along well with both A and B.
(c) C likes A, but feels that B is always picking on her.
(d) C feels that they are ganging up on her.
4. What does A's lawyer want to do?
(a) Help her with her finances.
(b) Get B out of A's house.
(c) Sue her son.
(d) Repossess her home.
5. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
(a) They told her to use maggots to eat the dead tissue.
(b) They told her to use leeches to drain some of the infected blood.
(c) They told her to bring him to the desert to bake out the infection.
(d) They told her to bring him to a witch doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to A, who took advantage of Sis?
2. What did A and Sis share when they lived in the city?
3. Who is C?
4. What happened as a result of the doctors' recommended treatment for A's husband's shoulder?
5. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)