|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was A taller than?
(d) Her husband.
2. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) The boy.
3. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
(a) Because she fell and broke it, and it isn't healing.
(b) Because she has gangrene in her fingers.
(c) Because she has poor circulation.
(d) Because she has an infected wound on her wrist.
4. Who had a glass eye?
(d) A's husband.
5. What do A and B tease C about?
(a) Not paying attention.
(b) Being too uptight.
(c) Being a snob.
(d) Not having a sense of humor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comment does B make to C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
2. What does A say about the boys she used to dance with?
3. What does A's lawyer want to do?
4. What does A say to C at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
5. How do B and C react when A cries?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)