|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does B say about A's friends being dead?
(a) She's glad because they were a bad influence on A.
(b) She didn't like most of them anyway.
(c) A should make more friends so she won't be lonely.
(d) B wonders how A outlived all of them.
2. Who had a glass eye?
(a) A's husband.
3. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Whether it is the day "he" comes.
(b) How many more days until her birthday.
(c) Where C has gone.
(d) Where she left her glasses.
4. A refers repeatedly to the fact that Sis did what?
(b) Had an abortion.
(c) Dated girls.
5. What does C say to B about getting older, in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Getting older only adds to a person's dignity.
(b) She wants to die before she gets old.
(c) She looks forward to getting older.
(d) It must be awful to get old and lose control.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
2. What does A talk about at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
3. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
4. A was friends with people of many races and ethnicities, except which?
5. Why did Sis have to be forced into marriage?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)