|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) No one is ever completely honest.
(b) People often hide their fears.
(c) People's intentions are often better than their actions.
(d) Everybody wants something.
2. What do A and B tease C about?
(a) Being a snob.
(b) Not paying attention.
(c) Being too uptight.
(d) Not having a sense of humor.
3. What does A say to C at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A tells C that she should live so that she doesn't have any regrets when she is as old as A.
(b) A tells C not to get fresh.
(c) A tells C to get out of her house.
(d) A tells C that she is too young to understand A's stories.
4. Whose name is A trying to remember at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Her husband's brother.
(b) The movie star she met.
(c) Her niece.
(d) Her husband.
5. How do B and C react when A cries?
(a) They leave the room.
(b) They try to console her.
(c) They tell her to stop.
(d) They wait quietly until she finishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
2. How did A get rich?
3. How does C feel about B's idea about children?
4. What happened as a result of the doctors' recommended treatment for A's husband's shoulder?
5. Who helps A into the bathroom?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)