|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
(a) He fell and broke it.
(b) He got into a fight and injured it.
(c) He was shot.
(d) He dislocated it.
2. Who helps A into the bathroom?
(b) A nurse.
(d) The Boy.
3. What did A win prizes for after her marriage?
(b) Beauty pageants.
(c) Her artwork.
(d) Her writing.
4. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
(a) Because she has gangrene in her fingers.
(b) Because she has poor circulation.
(c) Because she has an infected wound on her wrist.
(d) Because she fell and broke it, and it isn't healing.
5. What does C say to B about getting older, in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Getting older only adds to a person's dignity.
(b) She looks forward to getting older.
(c) It must be awful to get old and lose control.
(d) She wants to die before she gets old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
2. Why does A complain about B in Act 1, Part 1?
3. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What was A's husband doing when he injured his shoulder?
5. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)