|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is C?
(a) A middle-aged woman.
(b) A young woman.
(c) A little girl.
(d) An old woman.
2. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
(d) The boy.
3. What worries C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
(a) C worries that A loses control of her bladder in the chair C is sitting in.
(b) C worries that A will lose control and embarrass herself in public.
(c) C worries that A will fall and hurt herself in the bathroom.
(d) C worries that A will ruin her expensive antique furniture.
4. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A confused memory about her parents.
(b) B and C's bickering.
(c) A harsh comment from B.
(d) A memory of her husband.
5. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
(a) He was shot.
(b) He dislocated it.
(c) He got into a fight and injured it.
(d) He fell and broke it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
3. To whom is A referring when she uses the pronoun "he"?
4. How old does A think she is?
5. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)