|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, Part 1, A says that she is how many years older than "he" is?
2. What was A's husband doing when he injured his shoulder?
(a) Painting the house.
(b) Playing sports.
(c) Drinking at a bar.
3. Who is A?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A little girl.
(c) A young woman.
(d) A middle-aged woman.
4. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
(b) The boy.
(c) The nurse.
5. Why does C think A is saying she is 91?
(a) She is too vain to admit she is 92.
(b) She has forgotten that her birthday already passed.
(c) She has forgotten when she was born.
(d) She has forgotten what year it is.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is A referring when she uses the pronoun "he"?
2. What do A and B tease C about?
3. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
4. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
5. Whose name is A trying to remember at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)