|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) C doesn't help A to the bathroom.
(b) C makes A cry.
(c) C doesn't do enough housework.
(d) C is immature.
2. Who is sitting at the desk at the beginning of Act 1?
(d) The Boy.
3. Why is C in the house with A and B?
(a) She is a representative of A's lawyers.
(b) She is A's granddaughter.
(c) She is a live-in nurse.
(d) She is A's estranged daughter.
4. How did A get rich?
(a) She invested wisely.
(b) She married a rich man.
(c) She was an actress.
(d) She inherited a small fortune.
5. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
(a) A's husband.
(d) Sis's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
3. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
4. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
5. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)