|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened as a result of the doctors' recommended treatment for A's husband's shoulder?
(a) The shoulder healed, and only the scars remained.
(b) The shoulder healed, but he couldn't use his arm much.
(c) The arms had to be amputated.
(d) He died.
2. Who helps A into the bathroom?
(b) A nurse.
(c) The Boy.
3. What worries C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
(a) C worries that A loses control of her bladder in the chair C is sitting in.
(b) C worries that A will lose control and embarrass herself in public.
(c) C worries that A will fall and hurt herself in the bathroom.
(d) C worries that A will ruin her expensive antique furniture.
4. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
(a) They are Democrats.
(b) They don't go to the movies.
(c) They are too young to recognize his name.
(d) They didn't like his movies.
5. What was A's husband doing when he injured his shoulder?
(a) Playing sports.
(b) Painting the house.
(d) Drinking at a bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does C think A is saying she is 91?
2. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
3. How do B and C react when A cries?
4. How does C feel about A and B in Act 1, Part 1?
5. Who is B?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)