|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is A?
(a) A little girl.
(b) A middle-aged woman.
(c) A young woman.
(d) An old woman.
2. What does C say to B about getting older, in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Getting older only adds to a person's dignity.
(b) She looks forward to getting older.
(c) It must be awful to get old and lose control.
(d) She wants to die before she gets old.
3. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
(a) He was shot.
(b) He dislocated it.
(c) He got into a fight and injured it.
(d) He fell and broke it.
4. How does C feel about B's idea about children?
(a) C says nothing but cries quietly.
(b) C enthusiastically agrees with B.
(c) C says that it is an awful idea.
(d) C reluctantly agrees with B.
5. How old does A think she is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sitting in the chair at the beginning of Act 1?
2. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
3. Who is sitting at the desk at the beginning of Act 1?
4. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
5. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)