|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
(c) The boy.
(d) The nurse.
2. What happened as a result of the doctors' recommended treatment for A's husband's shoulder?
(a) The shoulder healed, and only the scars remained.
(b) The arms had to be amputated.
(c) The shoulder healed, but he couldn't use his arm much.
(d) He died.
3. How do B and C react when A cries?
(a) They try to console her.
(b) They wait quietly until she finishes.
(c) They tell her to stop.
(d) They leave the room.
4. What worries C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
(a) C worries that A loses control of her bladder in the chair C is sitting in.
(b) C worries that A will fall and hurt herself in the bathroom.
(c) C worries that A will ruin her expensive antique furniture.
(d) C worries that A will lose control and embarrass herself in public.
5. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
(a) That they should be taught from the time they are six that they are on the way to death.
(b) That they should be taught that death is a blessing.
(c) That they should not be told about death so that they won't worry about it.
(d) That they should experience the death of someone close as early as possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is A?
2. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
3. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
4. Whose name is A trying to remember at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
5. In Act 1, Part 1, A says that she is how many years older than "he" is?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)