|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) C doesn't help A to the bathroom.
(b) C makes A cry.
(c) C is immature.
(d) C doesn't do enough housework.
2. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
(a) Sis's husband.
(b) A's husband.
3. In Act 1, Part 1, A says that she is how many years older than "he" is?
4. Who is B?
(a) A little girl.
(b) A middle-aged woman.
(c) A young woman.
(d) An old woman.
5. What does A's lawyer want to do?
(a) Get B out of A's house.
(b) Help her with her finances.
(c) Sue her son.
(d) Repossess her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was A's husband doing when he injured his shoulder?
2. How does C feel about A and B in Act 1, Part 1?
3. Why does A begin to cry in Act 1, Part 1?
4. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
5. Who is sitting in the chair at the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)