|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened as a result of the doctors' recommended treatment for A's husband's shoulder?
(a) He died.
(b) The shoulder healed, and only the scars remained.
(c) The shoulder healed, but he couldn't use his arm much.
(d) The arms had to be amputated.
2. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
(b) Sis's husband.
(c) A's husband.
3. How old does A think she is?
4. Who is C?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A young woman.
(c) A little girl.
(d) A middle-aged woman.
5. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
(b) Her husband.
(d) The boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do A and B tease C about?
2. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
3. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
4. Why does C think A is saying she is 91?
5. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)