|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened as a result of the doctors' recommended treatment for A's husband's shoulder?
(a) The shoulder healed, but he couldn't use his arm much.
(b) The arms had to be amputated.
(c) He died.
(d) The shoulder healed, and only the scars remained.
2. Why does A begin to cry in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Because she can't use the bathroom by herself.
(b) Because of the pain in her arm.
(c) Because of the way C speaks to her.
(d) Because she cannot remember her husband.
3. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
(a) Because she has gangrene in her fingers.
(b) Because she fell and broke it, and it isn't healing.
(c) Because she has an infected wound on her wrist.
(d) Because she has poor circulation.
4. In Act 1, Part 1, A says that she is how many years older than "he" is?
5. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
(a) That they should not be told about death so that they won't worry about it.
(b) That they should be taught from the time they are six that they are on the way to death.
(c) That they should be taught that death is a blessing.
(d) That they should experience the death of someone close as early as possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
2. What does A say to C at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
3. What do A and B tease C about?
4. Why does A complain about B in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)