|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) She was promiscuous.
(b) She drank.
(c) She was murdered.
(d) She had an abortion.
2. What does A's lawyer want to do?
(a) Repossess her home.
(b) Sue her son.
(c) Help her with her finances.
(d) Get B out of A's house.
3. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A memory of her husband.
(b) A harsh comment from B.
(c) A confused memory about her parents.
(d) B and C's bickering.
4. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
(a) That they should be taught from the time they are six that they are on the way to death.
(b) That they should not be told about death so that they won't worry about it.
(c) That they should be taught that death is a blessing.
(d) That they should experience the death of someone close as early as possible.
5. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does C think A is saying she is 91?
2. What happened as a result of the doctors' recommended treatment for A's husband's shoulder?
3. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
4. How did A get rich?
5. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)