|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C say to B about getting older, in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Getting older only adds to a person's dignity.
(b) It must be awful to get old and lose control.
(c) She wants to die before she gets old.
(d) She looks forward to getting older.
2. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
(c) The boy's.
3. Who helps A into the bathroom?
(a) A nurse.
(c) The Boy.
4. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
(a) He dislocated it.
(b) He fell and broke it.
(c) He was shot.
(d) He got into a fight and injured it.
5. How old does A think she is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
2. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
3. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
4. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
5. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)