|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A's lawyer want to do?
(a) Sue her son.
(b) Help her with her finances.
(c) Get B out of A's house.
(d) Repossess her home.
2. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
(a) He was shot.
(b) He got into a fight and injured it.
(c) He fell and broke it.
(d) He dislocated it.
3. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
(d) The boy's.
4. How old does A think she is?
5. What did A win prizes for after her marriage?
(a) Beauty pageants.
(b) Her artwork.
(c) Her writing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does B give C about getting older in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What was A's husband doing when he injured his shoulder?
3. Why does A complain about B in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
5. Why is C in the house with A and B?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)