|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does C think A is saying she is 91?
(a) She has forgotten when she was born.
(b) She is too vain to admit she is 92.
(c) She has forgotten what year it is.
(d) She has forgotten that her birthday already passed.
2. Why is C in the house with A and B?
(a) She is A's granddaughter.
(b) She is a representative of A's lawyers.
(c) She is a live-in nurse.
(d) She is A's estranged daughter.
3. What comment does B make to C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
(a) Just when B gets A in her chair, A has to go.
(b) A should be able to get to the bathroom by herself.
(c) A should be using a bedpan at night.
(d) A takes too long in the bathroom, and B can never use it.
4. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Everybody wants something.
(b) No one is ever completely honest.
(c) People's intentions are often better than their actions.
(d) People often hide their fears.
5. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A memory of her husband.
(b) B and C's bickering.
(c) A confused memory about her parents.
(d) A harsh comment from B.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do A and B tease C about?
2. How do B and C react when A cries?
3. How does C feel about A and B in Act 1, Part 1?
4. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
5. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)