|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Where she left her glasses.
(b) Whether it is the day "he" comes.
(c) Where C has gone.
(d) How many more days until her birthday.
2. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) The Boy.
3. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
(a) A's husband.
(b) Sis's husband.
4. What comment does B make to C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
(a) A should be able to get to the bathroom by herself.
(b) Just when B gets A in her chair, A has to go.
(c) A takes too long in the bathroom, and B can never use it.
(d) A should be using a bedpan at night.
5. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) C is immature.
(b) C makes A cry.
(c) C doesn't help A to the bathroom.
(d) C doesn't do enough housework.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
2. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
3. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
4. What did A win prizes for after her marriage?
5. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)