|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) The boy comes home drunk.
(b) A falls while in the bathroom.
(c) B and C engage in a fistfight.
(d) A wants to get a reaction out of B.
2. What do A and B tease C about?
(a) Being a snob.
(b) Not having a sense of humor.
(c) Not paying attention.
(d) Being too uptight.
3. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) She was promiscuous.
(b) She drank.
(c) She was murdered.
(d) She had an abortion.
4. Why is C in the house with A and B?
(a) She is a representative of A's lawyers.
(b) She is A's granddaughter.
(c) She is a live-in nurse.
(d) She is A's estranged daughter.
5. What worries C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
(a) C worries that A will lose control and embarrass herself in public.
(b) C worries that A loses control of her bladder in the chair C is sitting in.
(c) C worries that A will fall and hurt herself in the bathroom.
(d) C worries that A will ruin her expensive antique furniture.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do B and C react when A cries?
2. How old does A think she is?
3. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
4. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
5. Whose name is A trying to remember at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)