|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do B and C react when A cries?
(a) They leave the room.
(b) They wait quietly until she finishes.
(c) They try to console her.
(d) They tell her to stop.
2. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A falls while in the bathroom.
(b) The boy comes home drunk.
(c) A wants to get a reaction out of B.
(d) B and C engage in a fistfight.
3. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
(a) Sis's husband.
(b) A's husband.
4. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
(b) The boy.
(c) Her husband.
5. To whom is A referring when she uses the pronoun "he"?
(a) Her husband.
(b) The Boy.
(c) It is not clear.
(d) Her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
2. Who is A?
3. What advice does B give C about getting older in Act 1, Part 1?
4. Who is sitting at the desk at the beginning of Act 1?
5. What does A say to C at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)