|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does B give C about getting older in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) B tells C to relax because getting old is inevitable.
(b) B tells C to live her life so she won't have any regrets when she is older.
(c) B tells C to make the most of the time she has left.
(d) B tells C to save her money so she can live in a nice rest home.
2. Why does C think A is saying she is 91?
(a) She has forgotten what year it is.
(b) She is too vain to admit she is 92.
(c) She has forgotten that her birthday already passed.
(d) She has forgotten when she was born.
3. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
(a) That they should be taught that death is a blessing.
(b) That they should not be told about death so that they won't worry about it.
(c) That they should be taught from the time they are six that they are on the way to death.
(d) That they should experience the death of someone close as early as possible.
4. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Grow up.
(b) Get a hobby.
(c) Be more empathetic.
(d) Go home.
5. How did A get rich?
(a) She inherited a small fortune.
(b) She was an actress.
(c) She invested wisely.
(d) She married a rich man.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is A referring when she uses the pronoun "he"?
2. In Act 1, Part 1, A says that she is how many years older than "he" is?
3. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
4. Whose name is A trying to remember at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
5. Who is C?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)