|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
(a) The nurse.
(d) The boy.
2. Who helps A into the bathroom?
(b) The Boy.
(c) A nurse.
3. In Act 1, Part 1, A says that she is how many years older than "he" is?
4. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) She was promiscuous.
(b) She was murdered.
(c) She had an abortion.
(d) She drank.
5. What does A say to C at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A tells C that she should live so that she doesn't have any regrets when she is as old as A.
(b) A tells C to get out of her house.
(c) A tells C not to get fresh.
(d) A tells C that she is too young to understand A's stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does C feel about A and B in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What does A's lawyer want to do?
3. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
4. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
5. Who is A?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)