|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do A and B tease C about?
(a) Not paying attention.
(b) Being a snob.
(c) Being too uptight.
(d) Not having a sense of humor.
2. Who is C?
(a) A young woman.
(b) A middle-aged woman.
(c) A little girl.
(d) An old woman.
3. Why does A begin to cry in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Because of the way C speaks to her.
(b) Because she can't use the bathroom by herself.
(c) Because she cannot remember her husband.
(d) Because of the pain in her arm.
4. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
(a) They are Democrats.
(b) They are too young to recognize his name.
(c) They don't go to the movies.
(d) They didn't like his movies.
5. What does C say to B about getting older, in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Getting older only adds to a person's dignity.
(b) She wants to die before she gets old.
(c) She looks forward to getting older.
(d) It must be awful to get old and lose control.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is B?
2. How did A get rich?
3. What does A's lawyer want to do?
4. What did A lie about to impress her future husband?
5. Who is sitting in the chair at the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)