|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does A begin to cry in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Because of the pain in her arm.
(b) Because she can't use the bathroom by herself.
(c) Because of the way C speaks to her.
(d) Because she cannot remember her husband.
2. What was A's husband doing when he injured his shoulder?
(a) Painting the house.
(b) Drinking at a bar.
(c) Playing sports.
3. Who is C?
(a) A middle-aged woman.
(b) A young woman.
(c) An old woman.
(d) A little girl.
4. Why does C think A is saying she is 91?
(a) She has forgotten that her birthday already passed.
(b) She has forgotten when she was born.
(c) She is too vain to admit she is 92.
(d) She has forgotten what year it is.
5. Whose name is A trying to remember at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Her niece.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her husband's brother.
(d) The movie star she met.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is B?
2. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
3. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
4. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
5. How did A get rich?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)