|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do A and B tease C about?
(a) Not having a sense of humor.
(b) Being a snob.
(c) Being too uptight.
(d) Not paying attention.
2. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) The boy comes home drunk.
(b) A falls while in the bathroom.
(c) A wants to get a reaction out of B.
(d) B and C engage in a fistfight.
3. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
(a) They didn't like his movies.
(b) They don't go to the movies.
(c) They are Democrats.
(d) They are too young to recognize his name.
4. What does A say to C at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A tells C that she should live so that she doesn't have any regrets when she is as old as A.
(b) A tells C not to get fresh.
(c) A tells C that she is too young to understand A's stories.
(d) A tells C to get out of her house.
5. Who is C?
(a) A little girl.
(b) A young woman.
(c) A middle-aged woman.
(d) An old woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does C say to B about getting older, in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What does A's lawyer want to do?
3. In Act 1, Part 1, A says that she is how many years older than "he" is?
4. Why is C in the house with A and B?
5. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)