|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worries C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
(a) C worries that A will ruin her expensive antique furniture.
(b) C worries that A loses control of her bladder in the chair C is sitting in.
(c) C worries that A will lose control and embarrass herself in public.
(d) C worries that A will fall and hurt herself in the bathroom.
2. What does A's lawyer want to do?
(a) Repossess her home.
(b) Sue her son.
(c) Help her with her finances.
(d) Get B out of A's house.
3. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) People's intentions are often better than their actions.
(b) Everybody wants something.
(c) No one is ever completely honest.
(d) People often hide their fears.
4. Who is B?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A young woman.
(c) A middle-aged woman.
(d) A little girl.
5. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
(a) Because she has an infected wound on her wrist.
(b) Because she has poor circulation.
(c) Because she fell and broke it, and it isn't healing.
(d) Because she has gangrene in her fingers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sitting at the desk at the beginning of Act 1?
2. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
3. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
4. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
5. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)