|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do B and C react when A cries?
(a) They try to console her.
(b) They wait quietly until she finishes.
(c) They tell her to stop.
(d) They leave the room.
2. What comment does B make to C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
(a) Just when B gets A in her chair, A has to go.
(b) A should be using a bedpan at night.
(c) A should be able to get to the bathroom by herself.
(d) A takes too long in the bathroom, and B can never use it.
3. What advice does B give C about getting older in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) B tells C to save her money so she can live in a nice rest home.
(b) B tells C to live her life so she won't have any regrets when she is older.
(c) B tells C to relax because getting old is inevitable.
(d) B tells C to make the most of the time she has left.
4. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
(a) Sis's husband.
(c) A's husband.
5. Why is C in the house with A and B?
(a) She is A's granddaughter.
(b) She is a representative of A's lawyers.
(c) She is A's estranged daughter.
(d) She is a live-in nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does C feel about B's idea about children?
2. To whom is A referring when she uses the pronoun "he"?
3. What do A and B tease C about?
4. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
5. Who helps A into the bathroom?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)