|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) C doesn't help A to the bathroom.
(b) C makes A cry.
(c) C doesn't do enough housework.
(d) C is immature.
2. How old does A think she is?
3. Why does A complain about B in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A complains that B is a terrible cook.
(b) A complains that B is hurting her.
(c) A complains that B talks too much.
(d) A complains that B is rude to her.
4. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
(a) The boy.
(d) The nurse.
5. In Act 1, Part 1, A says that she is how many years older than "he" is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened as a result of the doctors' recommended treatment for A's husband's shoulder?
2. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
3. What do A and B tease C about?
4. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
5. Who is sitting in the chair at the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)