|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does A complain about B in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A complains that B is hurting her.
(b) A complains that B talks too much.
(c) A complains that B is a terrible cook.
(d) A complains that B is rude to her.
2. What happened as a result of the doctors' recommended treatment for A's husband's shoulder?
(a) He died.
(b) The shoulder healed, but he couldn't use his arm much.
(c) The arms had to be amputated.
(d) The shoulder healed, and only the scars remained.
3. What was A's husband doing when he injured his shoulder?
(a) Drinking at a bar.
(b) Painting the house.
(d) Playing sports.
4. How does C feel about B's idea about children?
(a) C reluctantly agrees with B.
(b) C says that it is an awful idea.
(c) C enthusiastically agrees with B.
(d) C says nothing but cries quietly.
5. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
(d) The boy's.
Short Answer Questions
1. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
2. To whom is A referring when she uses the pronoun "he"?
3. Who is sitting at the desk at the beginning of Act 1?
4. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
5. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)