|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
(c) The Boy.
2. What happened as a result of the doctors' recommended treatment for A's husband's shoulder?
(a) The shoulder healed, but he couldn't use his arm much.
(b) The shoulder healed, and only the scars remained.
(c) The arms had to be amputated.
(d) He died.
3. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
(a) He got into a fight and injured it.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He dislocated it.
(d) He fell and broke it.
4. Whose name is A trying to remember at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Her husband's brother.
(b) Her niece.
(c) Her husband.
(d) The movie star she met.
5. How did A get rich?
(a) She inherited a small fortune.
(b) She invested wisely.
(c) She was an actress.
(d) She married a rich man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
2. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
3. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
5. Who is sitting in the chair at the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)