|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
(b) The Boy.
2. How does C feel about A and B in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) C feels that they are ganging up on her.
(b) C likes B, but feels that A is always picking on her.
(c) C gets along well with both A and B.
(d) C likes A, but feels that B is always picking on her.
3. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A confused memory about her parents.
(b) A memory of her husband.
(c) B and C's bickering.
(d) A harsh comment from B.
4. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A wants to get a reaction out of B.
(b) B and C engage in a fistfight.
(c) The boy comes home drunk.
(d) A falls while in the bathroom.
5. Who is B?
(a) A young woman.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A middle-aged woman.
(d) A little girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
2. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
3. How do B and C react when A cries?
4. Who is A?
5. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)