|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps A into the bathroom?
(c) The Boy.
(d) A nurse.
2. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
(b) The boy's.
3. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
(c) A's husband.
(d) Sis's husband.
4. Who is A?
(a) A little girl.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A young woman.
(d) A middle-aged woman.
5. Why is C in the house with A and B?
(a) She is a live-in nurse.
(b) She is A's estranged daughter.
(c) She is A's granddaughter.
(d) She is a representative of A's lawyers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does C think A is saying she is 91?
2. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
3. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
4. Who is sitting in the chair at the beginning of Act 1?
5. In Act 1, Part 1, A says that she is how many years older than "he" is?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)