|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
(c) The boy's.
2. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
(a) They didn't like his movies.
(b) They are Democrats.
(c) They are too young to recognize his name.
(d) They don't go to the movies.
3. Why does A complain about B in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A complains that B is a terrible cook.
(b) A complains that B talks too much.
(c) A complains that B is hurting her.
(d) A complains that B is rude to her.
4. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
(a) That they should not be told about death so that they won't worry about it.
(b) That they should experience the death of someone close as early as possible.
(c) That they should be taught that death is a blessing.
(d) That they should be taught from the time they are six that they are on the way to death.
5. Who is B?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A middle-aged woman.
(c) A young woman.
(d) A little girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
2. What comment does B make to C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
3. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
4. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
5. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)