|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened as a result of the doctors' recommended treatment for A's husband's shoulder?
(a) The shoulder healed, and only the scars remained.
(b) He died.
(c) The shoulder healed, but he couldn't use his arm much.
(d) The arms had to be amputated.
2. Why is C in the house with A and B?
(a) She is A's granddaughter.
(b) She is A's estranged daughter.
(c) She is a live-in nurse.
(d) She is a representative of A's lawyers.
3. What does A's lawyer want to do?
(a) Help her with her finances.
(b) Repossess her home.
(c) Sue her son.
(d) Get B out of A's house.
4. What did A win prizes for after her marriage?
(a) Her artwork.
(c) Beauty pageants.
(d) Her writing.
5. What advice does B give C about getting older in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) B tells C to relax because getting old is inevitable.
(b) B tells C to make the most of the time she has left.
(c) B tells C to live her life so she won't have any regrets when she is older.
(d) B tells C to save her money so she can live in a nice rest home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
2. Who is C?
3. What does C say to B about getting older, in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
5. Who is A?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)