|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Where she left her glasses.
(b) How many more days until her birthday.
(c) Where C has gone.
(d) Whether it is the day "he" comes.
2. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) She had an abortion.
(b) She was promiscuous.
(c) She was murdered.
(d) She drank.
3. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
(a) Because she has gangrene in her fingers.
(b) Because she fell and broke it, and it isn't healing.
(c) Because she has poor circulation.
(d) Because she has an infected wound on her wrist.
4. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
(a) The boy.
(d) The nurse.
5. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) People often hide their fears.
(b) Everybody wants something.
(c) No one is ever completely honest.
(d) People's intentions are often better than their actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did A win prizes for after her marriage?
2. What happened as a result of the doctors' recommended treatment for A's husband's shoulder?
3. Who is A?
4. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
5. Who is sitting in the chair at the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)