|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worries C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
(a) C worries that A will ruin her expensive antique furniture.
(b) C worries that A will lose control and embarrass herself in public.
(c) C worries that A will fall and hurt herself in the bathroom.
(d) C worries that A loses control of her bladder in the chair C is sitting in.
2. Why does C think A is saying she is 91?
(a) She has forgotten what year it is.
(b) She is too vain to admit she is 92.
(c) She has forgotten when she was born.
(d) She has forgotten that her birthday already passed.
3. What happened as a result of the doctors' recommended treatment for A's husband's shoulder?
(a) The shoulder healed, and only the scars remained.
(b) The arms had to be amputated.
(c) The shoulder healed, but he couldn't use his arm much.
(d) He died.
4. Whose name is A trying to remember at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Her husband's brother.
(b) The movie star she met.
(c) Her niece.
(d) Her husband.
5. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
(a) The boy.
(c) The nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
2. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
3. What does C say to B about getting older, in Act 1, Part 1?
4. Who is B?
5. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)