|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does B give C about getting older in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) B tells C to relax because getting old is inevitable.
(b) B tells C to save her money so she can live in a nice rest home.
(c) B tells C to make the most of the time she has left.
(d) B tells C to live her life so she won't have any regrets when she is older.
2. Who is B?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A middle-aged woman.
(c) A little girl.
(d) A young woman.
3. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Be more empathetic.
(b) Get a hobby.
(c) Grow up.
(d) Go home.
4. What did A lie about to impress her future husband?
(a) Her ability to ride horses.
(b) Her past relationships.
(c) Her family's wealth.
(d) Her health.
5. Why does A begin to cry in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Because of the pain in her arm.
(b) Because she can't use the bathroom by herself.
(c) Because of the way C speaks to her.
(d) Because she cannot remember her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose name is A trying to remember at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
2. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
3. Who is C?
4. Who is A?
5. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)