|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A's lawyer want to do?
(a) Get B out of A's house.
(b) Repossess her home.
(c) Help her with her finances.
(d) Sue her son.
2. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
(a) The boy.
(c) The nurse.
3. Whose name is A trying to remember at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Her niece.
(b) Her husband's brother.
(c) The movie star she met.
(d) Her husband.
4. Why is C in the house with A and B?
(a) She is A's granddaughter.
(b) She is a live-in nurse.
(c) She is A's estranged daughter.
(d) She is a representative of A's lawyers.
5. What worries C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
(a) C worries that A loses control of her bladder in the chair C is sitting in.
(b) C worries that A will fall and hurt herself in the bathroom.
(c) C worries that A will lose control and embarrass herself in public.
(d) C worries that A will ruin her expensive antique furniture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A say to C at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
2. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
3. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
4. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
5. How does C feel about A and B in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)