|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do A and B tease C about?
(a) Being too uptight.
(b) Not having a sense of humor.
(c) Being a snob.
(d) Not paying attention.
2. How does C feel about A and B in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) C likes B, but feels that A is always picking on her.
(b) C feels that they are ganging up on her.
(c) C gets along well with both A and B.
(d) C likes A, but feels that B is always picking on her.
3. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
(c) The boy.
4. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) How many more days until her birthday.
(b) Where she left her glasses.
(c) Where C has gone.
(d) Whether it is the day "he" comes.
5. What advice does B give C about getting older in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) B tells C to make the most of the time she has left.
(b) B tells C to live her life so she won't have any regrets when she is older.
(c) B tells C to save her money so she can live in a nice rest home.
(d) B tells C to relax because getting old is inevitable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
2. Who is sitting in the chair at the beginning of Act 1?
3. What does A say to C at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
4. How does C feel about B's idea about children?
5. Who is A?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)