|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
(a) Sis's husband.
(d) A's husband.
2. How does C feel about B's idea about children?
(a) C says nothing but cries quietly.
(b) C says that it is an awful idea.
(c) C reluctantly agrees with B.
(d) C enthusiastically agrees with B.
3. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
(a) Because she fell and broke it, and it isn't healing.
(b) Because she has an infected wound on her wrist.
(c) Because she has gangrene in her fingers.
(d) Because she has poor circulation.
4. How did A get rich?
(a) She invested wisely.
(b) She married a rich man.
(c) She was an actress.
(d) She inherited a small fortune.
5. What advice does B give C about getting older in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) B tells C to make the most of the time she has left.
(b) B tells C to relax because getting old is inevitable.
(c) B tells C to save her money so she can live in a nice rest home.
(d) B tells C to live her life so she won't have any regrets when she is older.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose name is A trying to remember at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
2. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
3. Why is C in the house with A and B?
4. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
5. What do A and B tease C about?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)