|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did A get rich?
(a) She married a rich man.
(b) She invested wisely.
(c) She inherited a small fortune.
(d) She was an actress.
2. Who is A?
(a) A young woman.
(b) A little girl.
(c) An old woman.
(d) A middle-aged woman.
3. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
(a) They are too young to recognize his name.
(b) They are Democrats.
(c) They don't go to the movies.
(d) They didn't like his movies.
4. Whose name is A trying to remember at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Her husband.
(b) The movie star she met.
(c) Her husband's brother.
(d) Her niece.
5. What comment does B make to C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
(a) A should be using a bedpan at night.
(b) A should be able to get to the bathroom by herself.
(c) Just when B gets A in her chair, A has to go.
(d) A takes too long in the bathroom, and B can never use it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
2. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
3. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
4. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
5. Why is C in the house with A and B?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)