|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
(a) They told her to use maggots to eat the dead tissue.
(b) They told her to bring him to a witch doctor.
(c) They told her to bring him to the desert to bake out the infection.
(d) They told her to use leeches to drain some of the infected blood.
2. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) People often hide their fears.
(b) No one is ever completely honest.
(c) People's intentions are often better than their actions.
(d) Everybody wants something.
3. What does C say to B about getting older, in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Getting older only adds to a person's dignity.
(b) It must be awful to get old and lose control.
(c) She wants to die before she gets old.
(d) She looks forward to getting older.
4. Why does A complain about B in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A complains that B is rude to her.
(b) A complains that B is hurting her.
(c) A complains that B is a terrible cook.
(d) A complains that B talks too much.
5. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
(b) Her husband.
(c) The boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
2. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
3. To whom is A referring when she uses the pronoun "he"?
4. What happened as a result of the doctors' recommended treatment for A's husband's shoulder?
5. How old does A think she is?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)