|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Get a hobby.
(b) Grow up.
(c) Be more empathetic.
(d) Go home.
2. Why does A complain about B in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A complains that B talks too much.
(b) A complains that B is hurting her.
(c) A complains that B is rude to her.
(d) A complains that B is a terrible cook.
3. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
(a) The boy.
(c) The nurse.
4. What do A and B tease C about?
(a) Being too uptight.
(b) Not having a sense of humor.
(c) Being a snob.
(d) Not paying attention.
5. What happened as a result of the doctors' recommended treatment for A's husband's shoulder?
(a) He died.
(b) The shoulder healed, but he couldn't use his arm much.
(c) The shoulder healed, and only the scars remained.
(d) The arms had to be amputated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What worries C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
2. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
3. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
4. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
5. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)