|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Where C has gone.
(b) Whether it is the day "he" comes.
(c) Where she left her glasses.
(d) How many more days until her birthday.
2. How old does A think she is?
3. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
(a) Because she fell and broke it, and it isn't healing.
(b) Because she has an infected wound on her wrist.
(c) Because she has poor circulation.
(d) Because she has gangrene in her fingers.
4. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
(a) He dislocated it.
(b) He fell and broke it.
(c) He got into a fight and injured it.
(d) He was shot.
5. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
(a) Sis's husband.
(c) A's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
2. What does A say to C at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
3. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
4. How does C feel about B's idea about children?
5. What does C say to B about getting older, in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)