|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was A's husband doing when he injured his shoulder?
(a) Playing sports.
(b) Drinking at a bar.
(c) Painting the house.
2. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
(b) The boy.
3. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) She drank.
(b) She was promiscuous.
(c) She had an abortion.
(d) She was murdered.
4. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Grow up.
(b) Go home.
(c) Get a hobby.
(d) Be more empathetic.
5. Whose name is A trying to remember at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Her husband's brother.
(b) Her niece.
(c) Her husband.
(d) The movie star she met.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did A get rich?
2. What comment does B make to C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
3. How does C feel about B's idea about children?
4. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
5. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)