|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is C?
(a) A little girl.
(b) A young woman.
(c) A middle-aged woman.
(d) An old woman.
2. What does A say to C at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A tells C not to get fresh.
(b) A tells C that she should live so that she doesn't have any regrets when she is as old as A.
(c) A tells C to get out of her house.
(d) A tells C that she is too young to understand A's stories.
3. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) B and C's bickering.
(b) A harsh comment from B.
(c) A confused memory about her parents.
(d) A memory of her husband.
4. Why does A begin to cry in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Because of the way C speaks to her.
(b) Because she cannot remember her husband.
(c) Because she can't use the bathroom by herself.
(d) Because of the pain in her arm.
5. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
(a) Because she has gangrene in her fingers.
(b) Because she has an infected wound on her wrist.
(c) Because she has poor circulation.
(d) Because she fell and broke it, and it isn't healing.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, Part 1, A says that she is how many years older than "he" is?
2. To whom is A referring when she uses the pronoun "he"?
3. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
4. Who is sitting in the chair at the beginning of Act 1?
5. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)