|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is C in the house with A and B?
(a) She is a representative of A's lawyers.
(b) She is A's estranged daughter.
(c) She is a live-in nurse.
(d) She is A's granddaughter.
2. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
(a) They told her to bring him to a witch doctor.
(b) They told her to bring him to the desert to bake out the infection.
(c) They told her to use leeches to drain some of the infected blood.
(d) They told her to use maggots to eat the dead tissue.
3. What does A say to C at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A tells C not to get fresh.
(b) A tells C to get out of her house.
(c) A tells C that she should live so that she doesn't have any regrets when she is as old as A.
(d) A tells C that she is too young to understand A's stories.
4. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Be more empathetic.
(b) Grow up.
(c) Go home.
(d) Get a hobby.
5. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose name is A trying to remember at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
2. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
3. What does C say to B about getting older, in Act 1, Part 1?
4. Who is B?
5. Why does C think A is saying she is 91?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)