|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A falls while in the bathroom.
(b) B and C engage in a fistfight.
(c) The boy comes home drunk.
(d) A wants to get a reaction out of B.
2. How does C feel about B's idea about children?
(a) C enthusiastically agrees with B.
(b) C says nothing but cries quietly.
(c) C says that it is an awful idea.
(d) C reluctantly agrees with B.
3. What comment does B make to C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
(a) Just when B gets A in her chair, A has to go.
(b) A takes too long in the bathroom, and B can never use it.
(c) A should be using a bedpan at night.
(d) A should be able to get to the bathroom by herself.
4. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
(a) That they should experience the death of someone close as early as possible.
(b) That they should not be told about death so that they won't worry about it.
(c) That they should be taught from the time they are six that they are on the way to death.
(d) That they should be taught that death is a blessing.
5. Why does C think A is saying she is 91?
(a) She has forgotten what year it is.
(b) She is too vain to admit she is 92.
(c) She has forgotten when she was born.
(d) She has forgotten that her birthday already passed.
Short Answer Questions
1. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
2. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
3. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
4. What do A and B tease C about?
5. Why does A complain about B in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)