|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does A think she is?
2. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
(c) The Boy.
3. Why does A begin to cry in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Because of the pain in her arm.
(b) Because she can't use the bathroom by herself.
(c) Because of the way C speaks to her.
(d) Because she cannot remember her husband.
4. What was A's husband doing when he injured his shoulder?
(a) Playing sports.
(c) Painting the house.
(d) Drinking at a bar.
5. How did A get rich?
(a) She married a rich man.
(b) She invested wisely.
(c) She inherited a small fortune.
(d) She was an actress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
2. Who is sitting at the desk at the beginning of Act 1?
3. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
4. Whose name is A trying to remember at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
5. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)