|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A say to C at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A tells C that she should live so that she doesn't have any regrets when she is as old as A.
(b) A tells C not to get fresh.
(c) A tells C to get out of her house.
(d) A tells C that she is too young to understand A's stories.
2. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
(a) They told her to bring him to the desert to bake out the infection.
(b) They told her to use leeches to drain some of the infected blood.
(c) They told her to use maggots to eat the dead tissue.
(d) They told her to bring him to a witch doctor.
3. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
(c) A's husband.
(d) Sis's husband.
4. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
(a) They don't go to the movies.
(b) They are Democrats.
(c) They didn't like his movies.
(d) They are too young to recognize his name.
5. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
(a) That they should experience the death of someone close as early as possible.
(b) That they should be taught from the time they are six that they are on the way to death.
(c) That they should not be told about death so that they won't worry about it.
(d) That they should be taught that death is a blessing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
2. Who is A?
3. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
4. Why does A complain about B in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)