Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do A and C admit at the end of act 2, part 3?
(a) That they are very different.
(b) That they are both unhappy.
(c) That they do not like each other.
(d) That they are actually quite similar.
2. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
(b) The boy's.
3. What does C protest she doesn't want to hear about in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A's argument with her son.
(b) A's illness and its symptoms.
(c) A's talk of death and sorrow.
(d) B's talk of disillusionment and immaturity.
4. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
(c) The boy.
(d) The nurse.
5. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
(a) He was shot.
(b) He dislocated it.
(c) He got into a fight and injured it.
(d) He fell and broke it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did A/B have an affair with?
2. How did A get rich?
3. What was A's response to her husband's request when he presented the bracelet?
4. What does B tell C about empathy?
5. How does A respond to what C says to her in Act 2, Part 4?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)