|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does B react when her son walks in?
(a) She glares at him but says nothing.
(b) She hugs him.
(c) She screams at him to leave.
(d) She begins to cry.
2. What does C say to B about getting older, in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) She looks forward to getting older.
(b) Getting older only adds to a person's dignity.
(c) She wants to die before she gets old.
(d) It must be awful to get old and lose control.
3. How do B and C know that A is still alive?
(a) She is breathing.
(b) She has a pulse.
(c) She is conscious.
(d) Her eyelids are moving.
4. What was A's husband doing when he injured his shoulder?
(b) Playing sports.
(c) Painting the house.
(d) Drinking at a bar.
5. Why is C in the house with A and B?
(a) She is A's granddaughter.
(b) She is A's estranged daughter.
(c) She is a representative of A's lawyers.
(d) She is a live-in nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man that C describes near the end of Act 2, Part 1?
2. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
3. What does A talk about at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
4. What was A's response to her husband's request when he presented the bracelet?
5. What happened to the man B had an affair with?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)