Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Act 2, Part 2, why do men cheat?
(a) Because they are lonely.
(b) Because they need variety.
(c) Because they are men.
(d) Because their significant other isn't fulfilling their needs.
2. What worries C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
(a) C worries that A will fall and hurt herself in the bathroom.
(b) C worries that A will lose control and embarrass herself in public.
(c) C worries that A will ruin her expensive antique furniture.
(d) C worries that A loses control of her bladder in the chair C is sitting in.
3. What does A think her son loves more than her?
(b) His work.
(d) His wife.
4. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) The boy comes home drunk.
(b) B and C engage in a fistfight.
(c) A falls while in the bathroom.
(d) A wants to get a reaction out of B.
5. What did A lie about to impress her future husband?
(a) Her health.
(b) Her family's wealth.
(c) Her past relationships.
(d) Her ability to ride horses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
2. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
3. A refers repeatedly to the fact that Sis did what?
4. Who were the only "colored" people that A knew?
5. What does A struggle to remember about her father in Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)