Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A have a tantrum about in Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She wants B and C to be more compassionate.
(b) Her arm hurts.
(c) She doesn't want to get old.
(d) She wants her son to visit.
2. Why does A begin to cry in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Because she can't use the bathroom by herself.
(b) Because she cannot remember her husband.
(c) Because of the pain in her arm.
(d) Because of the way C speaks to her.
3. Who told A they would not come to see her if she continued to use words like "wop"?
(b) The housekeeper.
(c) The boy.
4. To whom is A referring when she uses the pronoun "he"?
(a) Her husband.
(b) The Boy.
(c) Her son.
(d) It is not clear.
5. How does C feel about B's idea about children?
(a) C reluctantly agrees with B.
(b) C says nothing but cries quietly.
(c) C enthusiastically agrees with B.
(d) C says that it is an awful idea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does C say about memories in Act 1, Part 3?
2. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
3. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
4. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
5. How does B respond to A's tantrum in Act 1, Part 4?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)