|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did A do that Sis objected to?
(a) Had a child at a young age.
(b) Prostituted herself.
(c) Got married instead of getting a job.
(d) Slept with boys.
2. Who is sitting at the desk at the beginning of Act 1?
(b) The Boy.
3. Whose name is A trying to remember at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her niece.
(c) The movie star she met.
(d) Her husband's brother.
4. What advice does B give C about getting older in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) B tells C to make the most of the time she has left.
(b) B tells C to relax because getting old is inevitable.
(c) B tells C to save her money so she can live in a nice rest home.
(d) B tells C to live her life so she won't have any regrets when she is older.
5. What worries C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
(a) C worries that A will lose control and embarrass herself in public.
(b) C worries that A will ruin her expensive antique furniture.
(c) C worries that A will fall and hurt herself in the bathroom.
(d) C worries that A loses control of her bladder in the chair C is sitting in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was A jealous of Sis?
2. What comment does B make to C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
3. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What does A's lawyer want to do?
5. A refers repeatedly to the fact that Sis did what?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)