|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A say to C at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A tells C to get out of her house.
(b) A tells C that she should live so that she doesn't have any regrets when she is as old as A.
(c) A tells C not to get fresh.
(d) A tells C that she is too young to understand A's stories.
2. Who is sitting in the chair at the beginning of Act 1?
(c) The Boy.
3. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) People often hide their fears.
(b) No one is ever completely honest.
(c) Everybody wants something.
(d) People's intentions are often better than their actions.
4. Who helps A into the bathroom?
(a) The Boy.
(b) A nurse.
5. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A harsh comment from B.
(b) A confused memory about her parents.
(c) B and C's bickering.
(d) A memory of her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A's lawyer want to do?
2. Why does A begin to cry in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What do A and B tease C about?
4. How do B and C react when A cries?
5. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)