|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C protest she doesn't want to hear about in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A's illness and its symptoms.
(b) A's talk of death and sorrow.
(c) A's argument with her son.
(d) B's talk of disillusionment and immaturity.
2. Where did A learn the expression that B laughs at?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her mother.
3. What do A and C admit at the end of act 2, part 3?
(a) That they do not like each other.
(b) That they are very different.
(c) That they are both unhappy.
(d) That they are actually quite similar.
4. Why was A jealous of Sis?
(a) She was much prettier than A.
(b) She was younger, smarter, and had more boyfriends.
(c) She used to win all sorts of awards.
(d) She was able to go to college.
5. Who did A/B have an affair with?
(a) A groom.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A movie star.
(d) A lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to B's son in school?
2. When did the incident with the bracelet occur between A and her husband?
3. According to A, who took advantage of Sis?
4. Who is C?
5. Why do A and B make fun of A's deceased husband?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)