|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was A taller than?
(a) Her husband.
2. Why does C think A is saying she is 91?
(a) She is too vain to admit she is 92.
(b) She has forgotten when she was born.
(c) She has forgotten what year it is.
(d) She has forgotten that her birthday already passed.
3. How did A get rich?
(a) She inherited a small fortune.
(b) She was an actress.
(c) She married a rich man.
(d) She invested wisely.
4. What did A and Sis share when they lived in the city?
(a) A wardrobe.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A house.
(d) A car.
5. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
(a) That they should experience the death of someone close as early as possible.
(b) That they should be taught that death is a blessing.
(c) That they should be taught from the time they are six that they are on the way to death.
(d) That they should not be told about death so that they won't worry about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does A think her son feels about her?
2. How does A feel about the fact that most of her friends are dead?
3. Whose name is A trying to remember at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
4. How did A's husband react to A's response to his request when he presented the bracelet?
5. Why does A start crying in act 1, part 3?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)