|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the bracelet incident change the way A felt about jewelry?
(a) She began to hate jewelry, and didn't want to receive it any more.
(b) She began to feel that everything her jewelry represented was fake.
(c) She still enjoyed jewelry, but never wanted another bracelet.
(d) She began to cry anytime she saw a bracelet.
2. A was friends with people of many races and ethnicities, except which?
(a) "Colored" people.
(b) Jewish people.
(c) Italian people.
(d) Native Americans.
3. What did B's son confront B with before he walked out of the house the first time?
(a) Her alcoholism.
(b) His father's criminal activities.
(c) His knowledge of her affair.
(d) His father molesting him.
4. How do B and C react when A cries?
(a) They try to console her.
(b) They wait quietly until she finishes.
(c) They tell her to stop.
(d) They leave the room.
5. What does A's son sometimes bring when he comes to visit?
(a) New clothes.
(d) Chocolates and flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, Part 1, A says that she is how many years older than "he" is?
2. What expression does A use that B laughs at?
3. How does B respond to A's tantrum in Act 1, Part 4?
4. Whose name is A trying to remember at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
5. What do B and C see when they walk in at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)