|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the bracelet incident affect A so deeply?
(a) It was the event that precipitated her divorce.
(b) It ends her joy in sex.
(c) It leaves physical scars on her that make it hard for her to forget the incident.
(d) Her son was present when it happened.
2. How did A's mother react when A's father died?
(a) She cried with her daughters.
(b) She went on the porch to cry by herself.
(c) She stayed strong for her daughters and didn't cry.
(d) She became catatonic.
3. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
(a) The nurse.
(b) The boy.
4. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A wants to get a reaction out of B.
(b) A falls while in the bathroom.
(c) B and C engage in a fistfight.
(d) The boy comes home drunk.
5. A thinks that all of her staff do what?
(a) Hold private rituals.
(b) Deal drugs.
(c) Make fun of her behind her back.
(d) Steal from her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was A's husband doing when he injured his shoulder?
2. What does B say about A's friends being dead?
3. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
4. In Act 1, Part 1, A says that she is how many years older than "he" is?
5. Who told A they would not come to see her if she continued to use words like "wop"?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)