|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C say about the flirting she did at work?
(a) C used to flirt with men shopping with their wives, hoping to become some rich man's mistress.
(b) Men used to flirt with her, but she never responded in kind.
(c) She never flirted at work because she didn't meet any men that interested her.
(d) She used to flirt innocently with the husbands shopping with their wives.
2. What does B think about her father-in-law?
(a) She thinks he wanted her.
(b) She thinks he had an affair.
(c) She thinks he was gay.
(d) She thinks he was a criminal.
3. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) B and C engage in a fistfight.
(b) A falls while in the bathroom.
(c) A wants to get a reaction out of B.
(d) The boy comes home drunk.
4. What does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) An outline of A's finances for when she passes away.
(b) A letter to her fiancee.
(c) A living will.
(d) A note for A's doctor.
5. What happens at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) C leaves.
(b) A dies.
(c) The Boy walks into the room.
(d) B leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A struggle to remember about her father in Act 2, Part 2?
2. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
4. What did A win prizes for after her marriage?
5. How does C respond to A's situation at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)