|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C say about A and B in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She doesn't want to be around A and B any more.
(b) She will not grow up like either of them.
(c) She will help B to care for A.
(d) A and B are both nasty and selfish.
2. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her sister.
3. What are A's favorite gemstones?
(a) Rubies and pearls.
(b) Diamonds and rubies.
(c) Emeralds and sapphires.
(d) Diamonds and pearls.
4. Why does A start crying in act 1, part 3?
(a) Because she isn't pretty anymore.
(b) Because she knows she is dying.
(c) Because Sis is dead.
(d) Because she has shrunk.
5. How do B and C know that A is still alive?
(a) She is breathing.
(b) She is conscious.
(c) Her eyelids are moving.
(d) She has a pulse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did C and Sis make a living, according to C?
2. How did Sis and A react when their father died?
3. What was A wearing on the night that the bracelet incident occurred?
4. What happened to B's son in school?
5. Who checks to see if A is still alive at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)