|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did A/B decide to have an affair?
(a) After B found out her husband was cheating on her.
(b) After B discovered her husband had an STD.
(c) While B's husband was hospitalized.
(d) After The Boy was born.
2. According to A, what did A's mother do when A and Sis argued?
(a) She sided with Sis.
(b) She tried to mediate without taking sides.
(c) She stayed out of the argument completely.
(d) She sided with A.
3. How did A break her back?
(a) She fell out of a window.
(b) She was beaten.
(c) She was in a car accident.
(d) She was thrown off of a horse.
4. How old will C be, according to B, when she meets her husband?
5. Why does A feel that she always had to be strong?
(a) Because she didn't have anyone to depend on.
(b) Because no one else was.
(c) Because she had so much misfortune in her life.
(d) Because she didn't have faith in anyone but herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. A thinks that all of her staff do what?
2. How does A feel about the fact that most of her friends are dead?
3. How did A kill time while she was bedridden after breaking her back?
4. Why does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
5. How does C respond to A's situation at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)