|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to A at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She tries to commit suicide.
(b) She has a heart attack.
(c) She falls down and gets a concussion.
(d) She has a stroke.
2. How does C respond to A's situation at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She begins to panic.
(b) She cries.
(c) She calls the doctor.
(d) She leaves to call A's son.
3. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) C is immature.
(b) C doesn't help A to the bathroom.
(c) C makes A cry.
(d) C doesn't do enough housework.
4. Why was A better off after she broke her back?
(a) She received lots of sympathy, and people did things for her all the time.
(b) The people she cared for saw it as proof that she wasn't perfect, and didn't resent her help as much.
(c) She got a lot of money from the accident, so she didn't have any more financial problems.
(d) She no longer had to work.
5. How did C and Sis make a living, according to C?
(a) They cleaned houses.
(b) They were human mannequins.
(c) They dated rich men who paid for their necessities.
(d) They prosituted themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A talk about at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
2. What are A and B's reactions to what C says about how she and Sis made a living?
3. When did A/B decide to have an affair?
4. How did A's mother react when A's father died?
5. What does C remember her mother telling her in Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)