|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did A break her back?
(a) She was in a car accident.
(b) She fell out of a window.
(c) She was thrown off of a horse.
(d) She was beaten.
2. What does A remember about flirting at work when she was younger?
(a) It was innocent.
(b) It was uncomfortable.
(c) It wasn't often.
(d) It was calculated.
3. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A memory of her husband.
(b) B and C's bickering.
(c) A confused memory about her parents.
(d) A harsh comment from B.
4. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
(a) They didn't like his movies.
(b) They don't go to the movies.
(c) They are too young to recognize his name.
(d) They are Democrats.
5. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
(a) They told her to bring him to a witch doctor.
(b) They told her to use maggots to eat the dead tissue.
(c) They told her to bring him to the desert to bake out the infection.
(d) They told her to use leeches to drain some of the infected blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was A taller than?
2. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
3. What is C and B's relationship to A, as it is revealed in Act 2, Part 1?
4. Why was A better off after she broke her back?
5. Who helps A into the bathroom?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)