|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did A and Sis share when they lived in the city?
(a) A car.
(b) A house.
(c) A wardrobe.
(d) An apartment.
2. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) C is immature.
(b) C doesn't do enough housework.
(c) C makes A cry.
(d) C doesn't help A to the bathroom.
3. What does B think about her father-in-law?
(a) She thinks he was a criminal.
(b) She thinks he was gay.
(c) She thinks he wanted her.
(d) She thinks he had an affair.
4. What does B tell C about empathy?
(a) That C will be old soon enough and won't have to imagine what it's like.
(b) That she should be more empathetic so that people will be empathetic with her when she is old.
(c) That empathy is an unnecessary emotion.
(d) That having too much empathy can be bad for a person.
5. How does C feel about jewelry?
(a) She enjoys jewelry but would prefer clothes.
(b) Jewelry is just a trapping of wealth, and she can do without it.
(c) Being given jewelry means that she is valued.
(d) She hates it because she never had any.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
2. Who was A taller than?
3. How does B respond to A's tantrum in Act 1, Part 4?
4. Why was A better off after she broke her back?
5. A refers repeatedly to the fact that Sis did what?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)