|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are A and B's reactions to what C says about how she and Sis made a living?
(a) B thought it was fun, but A is embarrassed.
(b) Both A and B remain quiet and contemplative while C tells her story.
(c) B doesn't want people to know about it, but A says it was fun.
(d) B is confused, because she doesn't remember doing any of the things C describes, but A does, and misses doing it.
2. What does A's son sometimes bring when he comes to visit?
(c) New clothes.
(d) Chocolates and flowers.
3. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
(a) Because she has gangrene in her fingers.
(b) Because she has poor circulation.
(c) Because she fell and broke it, and it isn't healing.
(d) Because she has an infected wound on her wrist.
4. Who checks to see if A is still alive at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) The boy.
(b) A nurse.
5. Who told A they would not come to see her if she continued to use words like "wop"?
(b) The boy.
(c) The housekeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. A was friends with people of many races and ethnicities, except which?
2. What did A lie about to impress her future husband?
3. How does A think her son feels about her?
4. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
5. What was A's husband doing when he injured his shoulder?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)