|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does C respond to A's reasoning for her marriage?
(a) C is unhappy, but understanding.
(b) C thinks that it is a romantic story.
(c) C is disgusted with A.
(d) C is shocked and surprised.
2. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) The boy.
3. Why was A better off after she broke her back?
(a) She no longer had to work.
(b) She got a lot of money from the accident, so she didn't have any more financial problems.
(c) The people she cared for saw it as proof that she wasn't perfect, and didn't resent her help as much.
(d) She received lots of sympathy, and people did things for her all the time.
4. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) B and C's bickering.
(b) A harsh comment from B.
(c) A memory of her husband.
(d) A confused memory about her parents.
5. What does C say about the flirting she did at work?
(a) She used to flirt innocently with the husbands shopping with their wives.
(b) C used to flirt with men shopping with their wives, hoping to become some rich man's mistress.
(c) Men used to flirt with her, but she never responded in kind.
(d) She never flirted at work because she didn't meet any men that interested her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A hope for regarding her death?
2. Whose name is A trying to remember at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
3. Who did A/B have an affair with?
4. According to A, Sis and her mother hated what part of A's personality?
5. How did A get rich?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)