|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did A do that Sis objected to?
(a) Slept with boys.
(b) Prostituted herself.
(c) Got married instead of getting a job.
(d) Had a child at a young age.
2. What does A have a tantrum about in Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She wants B and C to be more compassionate.
(b) She wants her son to visit.
(c) She doesn't want to get old.
(d) Her arm hurts.
3. What does A hope for regarding her death?
(a) A hopes that her final wishes will be followed.
(b) A hopes that her death will be quick.
(c) A wants her son to be with her when she dies.
(d) A hopes that her family won't argue about her possessions.
4. What comment does B make to C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
(a) Just when B gets A in her chair, A has to go.
(b) A should be able to get to the bathroom by herself.
(c) A should be using a bedpan at night.
(d) A takes too long in the bathroom, and B can never use it.
5. What advice does B give C about getting older in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) B tells C to relax because getting old is inevitable.
(b) B tells C to save her money so she can live in a nice rest home.
(c) B tells C to make the most of the time she has left.
(d) B tells C to live her life so she won't have any regrets when she is older.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to A, how old was A's husband when he died?
2. How does C respond to A's reasoning for her marriage?
3. What does C regret about her experience with the young man who took her virginity?
4. What is C and B's relationship to A, as it is revealed in Act 2, Part 1?
5. Who is the man that C describes near the end of Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)