|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A struggle to remember about her father in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) What he looked like.
(b) What song he used to sing to her.
(c) How he died.
(d) What his voice sounded like.
2. What does B tell C about empathy?
(a) That C will be old soon enough and won't have to imagine what it's like.
(b) That having too much empathy can be bad for a person.
(c) That she should be more empathetic so that people will be empathetic with her when she is old.
(d) That empathy is an unnecessary emotion.
3. What does A's son sometimes bring when he comes to visit?
(a) Chocolates and flowers.
(c) New clothes.
4. Who helps A into the bathroom?
(b) A nurse.
(c) The Boy.
5. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
(a) That they should experience the death of someone close as early as possible.
(b) That they should be taught that death is a blessing.
(c) That they should not be told about death so that they won't worry about it.
(d) That they should be taught from the time they are six that they are on the way to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. C tells B that she is not good at what?
2. How do B and C know that A is still alive?
3. What does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
4. According to A, how old was A's husband when he died?
5. According to A and B's conversation at the end of Act 2, Part 2, what made A's father-in-law happy?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)