|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) C doesn't do enough housework.
(b) C doesn't help A to the bathroom.
(c) C makes A cry.
(d) C is immature.
2. What does B tell C about empathy?
(a) That empathy is an unnecessary emotion.
(b) That C will be old soon enough and won't have to imagine what it's like.
(c) That having too much empathy can be bad for a person.
(d) That she should be more empathetic so that people will be empathetic with her when she is old.
3. What does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A note for A's doctor.
(b) A letter to her fiancee.
(c) An outline of A's finances for when she passes away.
(d) A living will.
4. How many times did C have sex with the young man she describes in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She doesn't remember.
(b) Several times.
(c) Only once.
5. What does C say about memories in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) If you forget something, there is a reason for it.
(b) There is safety and salvation in forgetting things.
(c) There is no reason to remember everything that has happened to you.
(d) You have to talk about things so you won't forget them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does C say about the flirting she did at work?
2. How does C respond to A's situation at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
3. Who is C?
4. Who told A they would not come to see her if she continued to use words like "wop"?
5. What does C remember her mother telling her in Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)