|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) To provide for her loved ones after her death.
(b) To ensure that her family doesn't fight over her possessions after she dies.
(c) To avoid the drawn-out, painful deterioration A has faced.
(d) To ensure that her heirlooms go to the right people.
2. What does A say to C at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A tells C that she should live so that she doesn't have any regrets when she is as old as A.
(b) A tells C that she is too young to understand A's stories.
(c) A tells C not to get fresh.
(d) A tells C to get out of her house.
3. What do A and B tease C about?
(a) Being too uptight.
(b) Not paying attention.
(c) Being a snob.
(d) Not having a sense of humor.
4. Who were the only "colored" people that A knew?
(a) The "help."
(b) Girls she went to school with.
(c) Girls she worked with.
(d) Her neighbors.
5. What are A's favorite gemstones?
(a) Diamonds and pearls.
(b) Diamonds and rubies.
(c) Rubies and pearls.
(d) Emeralds and sapphires.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did A learn the expression that B laughs at?
2. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
3. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
4. What did A do that Sis objected to?
5. How did A's father-in-law feel about her?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)