|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does C describe the young man who took her virginity?
(a) He wasn't handsome, but he was very nice.
(b) He was the same height as her and very handsome.
(c) He was taller than her but kind of homely.
(d) He was short but very handsome.
2. What does C remember her mother telling her in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) To get as much as she could from the men she slept with.
(b) To not seem promiscuous.
(c) To control her urges.
(d) To wait until she was married for sex.
3. What are A and B's reactions to what C says about how she and Sis made a living?
(a) B thought it was fun, but A is embarrassed.
(b) Both A and B remain quiet and contemplative while C tells her story.
(c) B doesn't want people to know about it, but A says it was fun.
(d) B is confused, because she doesn't remember doing any of the things C describes, but A does, and misses doing it.
4. Who helps A into the bathroom?
(a) The Boy.
(c) A nurse.
5. How did A's mother react when A's father died?
(a) She became catatonic.
(b) She stayed strong for her daughters and didn't cry.
(c) She cried with her daughters.
(d) She went on the porch to cry by herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is onstage at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
2. What does B tell C about empathy?
3. What does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
4. Who is C?
5. How does B react when her son walks in?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)