|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did A's husband often buy her?
2. Who were the only "colored" people that A knew?
(a) The "help."
(b) Girls she went to school with.
(c) Her neighbors.
(d) Girls she worked with.
3. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) She drank.
(b) She was promiscuous.
(c) She was murdered.
(d) She had an abortion.
4. What happened to B's son in school?
(a) He was beaten, almost to death, by his classmates.
(b) He was supposed to have a sports scholarship until he got injured.
(c) He got kicked out of every one he went to.
(d) He had an affair with one of the teachers.
5. What does C regret about her experience with the young man who took her virginity?
(a) She wishes she had married him.
(b) She wishes she had waited for her husband.
(c) She couldn't do everything she wanted to do for him.
(d) She wishes she had waited until she was older.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was A glad to see her son when he came to visit?
2. What does C say about memories in Act 1, Part 3?
3. Who helps A into the bathroom?
4. What comment does B make to C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
5. Why does the bracelet incident affect A so deeply?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)