|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
(a) That they should not be told about death so that they won't worry about it.
(b) That they should be taught from the time they are six that they are on the way to death.
(c) That they should be taught that death is a blessing.
(d) That they should experience the death of someone close as early as possible.
2. Who told A they would not come to see her if she continued to use words like "wop"?
(c) The housekeeper.
(d) The boy.
3. Whose name is A trying to remember at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Her niece.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her husband's brother.
(d) The movie star she met.
4. Who had a glass eye?
(b) A's husband.
5. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
(a) He got into a fight and injured it.
(b) He dislocated it.
(c) He was shot.
(d) He fell and broke it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A hope for regarding her death?
2. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
3. What do B and C see when they walk in at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
4. A was more careful than Sis about what?
5. Who was A taller than?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)