|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is C and B's relationship to A, as it is revealed in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) C is B's daughter, and B is A's niece.
(b) C is A's daughter-in-law, and B is C's mother.
(c) C and B are both A at different stages of her life.
(d) C and B are distant relatives of A's.
2. What did A win prizes for after her marriage?
(a) Her artwork.
(b) Beauty pageants.
(d) Her writing.
3. What comment does C make regarding A/B's son?
(a) He is too thin.
(b) He seems nice.
(c) He is handsome.
(d) He looks rich.
4. What is B's response to C's concern at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) B tells C not to worry, that A will be fine.
(b) B tells C that she doesn't need to worry about dying alone because she has a large family.
(c) B talks about the various ways in which death can come to anyone.
(d) B tells C that as long as she doesn't grow old and bitter, she will not die alone.
5. How does B try to reassure A when she cries in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) B tells A that she isn't going to die alone, that B and C will be there.
(b) B tells A that her son still loves her, he's just too busy to visit a lot of the time.
(c) B tells A that what she can't remember is still there, she just can't access it all the time.
(d) B tells A that she will help her get her affairs in order.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A hope for regarding her death?
2. What happened to A's mother as she got older?
3. Who is A?
4. Why did A's son come to see her for the first time after leaving?
5. Why was A glad to see her son when he came to visit?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)