|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times did C have sex with the young man she describes in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She doesn't remember.
(b) Only once.
(c) Several times.
2. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
(a) That they should be taught that death is a blessing.
(b) That they should be taught from the time they are six that they are on the way to death.
(c) That they should not be told about death so that they won't worry about it.
(d) That they should experience the death of someone close as early as possible.
3. How did C and Sis make a living, according to C?
(a) They prosituted themselves.
(b) They cleaned houses.
(c) They dated rich men who paid for their necessities.
(d) They were human mannequins.
4. What did A win prizes for after her marriage?
(b) Beauty pageants.
(c) Her artwork.
(d) Her writing.
5. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) She was promiscuous.
(b) She had an abortion.
(c) She was murdered.
(d) She drank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was A better off after she broke her back?
2. Why do A and B make fun of A's deceased husband?
3. Whose name is A trying to remember at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
4. What does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
5. Who told A they would not come to see her if she continued to use words like "wop"?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)