|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is C in the house with A and B?
(a) She is a live-in nurse.
(b) She is A's granddaughter.
(c) She is a representative of A's lawyers.
(d) She is A's estranged daughter.
2. What does B say about A's friends being dead?
(a) A should make more friends so she won't be lonely.
(b) B wonders how A outlived all of them.
(c) She didn't like most of them anyway.
(d) She's glad because they were a bad influence on A.
3. Who is A?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A young woman.
(c) A little girl.
(d) A middle-aged woman.
4. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
(b) A's husband.
(c) Sis's husband.
5. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
(a) They told her to use leeches to drain some of the infected blood.
(b) They told her to bring him to a witch doctor.
(c) They told her to bring him to the desert to bake out the infection.
(d) They told her to use maggots to eat the dead tissue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A think her son loves more than her?
2. What does C say about her love life in Act 2, Part 1?
3. What is C and B's relationship to A, as it is revealed in Act 2, Part 1?
4. Who is C?
5. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)