|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Where C has gone.
(b) Where she left her glasses.
(c) Whether it is the day "he" comes.
(d) How many more days until her birthday.
2. Why does A start crying in act 1, part 3?
(a) Because she has shrunk.
(b) Because she isn't pretty anymore.
(c) Because Sis is dead.
(d) Because she knows she is dying.
3. What does C say to B about getting older, in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) She wants to die before she gets old.
(b) She looks forward to getting older.
(c) It must be awful to get old and lose control.
(d) Getting older only adds to a person's dignity.
4. Who is B?
(a) A little girl.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A young woman.
(d) A middle-aged woman.
5. According to A, who took advantage of Sis?
(a) A's boyfriend.
(b) Her first husband's family.
(c) Her friends.
(d) Her college professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are A's favorite gemstones?
2. Why does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
3. How did A kill time while she was bedridden after breaking her back?
4. How does B respond to A's tantrum in Act 1, Part 4?
5. Which of the following was NOT a characteristic of B's husband, according to B's description of him in Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)