|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Part 1, what does A tell C she should do?
(a) Hire a lawyer.
(b) Stay single.
(c) Write a will.
(d) Grow up.
2. What does C say about memories in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) There is no reason to remember everything that has happened to you.
(b) If you forget something, there is a reason for it.
(c) There is safety and salvation in forgetting things.
(d) You have to talk about things so you won't forget them.
3. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Whether it is the day "he" comes.
(b) Where C has gone.
(c) Where she left her glasses.
(d) How many more days until her birthday.
4. How did A kill time while she was bedridden after breaking her back?
(a) Wondering where her son was.
(c) Writing a book.
(d) Wondering who her husband was having sex with.
5. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
(a) The boy.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does A feel that she always had to be strong?
2. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
3. Who is sitting in the chair at the beginning of Act 1?
4. What does C ask A and B regarding A's accident?
5. How does A think her son feels about her?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)