|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is A?
(a) A middle-aged woman.
(b) A young woman.
(c) A little girl.
(d) An old woman.
2. What expression does A use that B laughs at?
(b) "Silly goose."
(c) "Get fresh."
(d) "Tonic water."
3. Who is B?
(a) A little girl.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A middle-aged woman.
(d) A young woman.
4. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
(a) Because she fell and broke it, and it isn't healing.
(b) Because she has poor circulation.
(c) Because she has an infected wound on her wrist.
(d) Because she has gangrene in her fingers.
5. Why did Sis have to be forced into marriage?
(a) She didn't want to have any children.
(b) She didn't like men, or sex, very much.
(c) She wanted to be independent and stay single.
(d) She didn't want to marry the man her mother wanted her to marry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comment does B make to C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
2. What was A's husband doing when he injured his shoulder?
3. According to A, who took advantage of Sis?
4. Whose name is A trying to remember at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
5. What does A say to C at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)