|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does A complain about B in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A complains that B is hurting her.
(b) A complains that B is a terrible cook.
(c) A complains that B is rude to her.
(d) A complains that B talks too much.
2. Why was A jealous of Sis?
(a) She was able to go to college.
(b) She was younger, smarter, and had more boyfriends.
(c) She used to win all sorts of awards.
(d) She was much prettier than A.
3. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) B and C's bickering.
(b) A confused memory about her parents.
(c) A memory of her husband.
(d) A harsh comment from B.
4. Who is sitting in the chair at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) The Boy.
5. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) C doesn't do enough housework.
(b) C makes A cry.
(c) C doesn't help A to the bathroom.
(d) C is immature.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps A into the bathroom?
2. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What comment does B make to C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
4. Who told A they would not come to see her if she continued to use words like "wop"?
5. Where did A learn the expression that B laughs at?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)