|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is A referring when she uses the pronoun "he"?
(a) Her son.
(b) It is not clear.
(c) The Boy.
(d) Her husband.
2. Who is A?
(a) A young woman.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A little girl.
(d) A middle-aged woman.
3. Where did A learn the expression that B laughs at?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her mother.
4. Why was A jealous of Sis?
(a) She was able to go to college.
(b) She used to win all sorts of awards.
(c) She was much prettier than A.
(d) She was younger, smarter, and had more boyfriends.
5. What did A win prizes for after her marriage?
(a) Beauty pageants.
(c) Her artwork.
(d) Her writing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A's lawyer want to do?
2. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
3. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
4. Who had a glass eye?
5. How does C feel about A and B in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)