|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
(a) He was shot.
(b) He got into a fight and injured it.
(c) He dislocated it.
(d) He fell and broke it.
2. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
(a) They are Democrats.
(b) They don't go to the movies.
(c) They are too young to recognize his name.
(d) They didn't like his movies.
3. Who told A they would not come to see her if she continued to use words like "wop"?
(a) The housekeeper.
(c) The boy.
4. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Grow up.
(b) Be more empathetic.
(c) Get a hobby.
(d) Go home.
5. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) B and C engage in a fistfight.
(b) A wants to get a reaction out of B.
(c) The boy comes home drunk.
(d) A falls while in the bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
2. Who is C?
3. How did A get rich?
4. What did A lie about to impress her future husband?
5. How does C feel about B's idea about children?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)