|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did A do that Sis objected to?
(a) Had a child at a young age.
(b) Slept with boys.
(c) Prostituted herself.
(d) Got married instead of getting a job.
2. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) No one is ever completely honest.
(b) People often hide their fears.
(c) Everybody wants something.
(d) People's intentions are often better than their actions.
3. What does A's lawyer want to do?
(a) Get B out of A's house.
(b) Help her with her finances.
(c) Repossess her home.
(d) Sue her son.
4. How did A get rich?
(a) She invested wisely.
(b) She was an actress.
(c) She inherited a small fortune.
(d) She married a rich man.
5. Who is sitting at the desk at the beginning of Act 1?
(b) The Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does A feel about the fact that most of her friends are dead?
2. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
3. How does C feel about A and B in Act 1, Part 1?
4. According to A, who took advantage of Sis?
5. Why is C in the house with A and B?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)