|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is C in the house with A and B?
(a) She is A's granddaughter.
(b) She is a representative of A's lawyers.
(c) She is A's estranged daughter.
(d) She is a live-in nurse.
2. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
(a) He was shot.
(b) He got into a fight and injured it.
(c) He dislocated it.
(d) He fell and broke it.
3. What does A say about the boys she used to dance with?
(a) She only liked to dance with rich boys.
(b) Some of them were "fairies".
(c) They only wanted to take advantage of her.
(d) They only danced with her if Sis was already occupied.
4. In Act 1, Part 1, A says that she is how many years older than "he" is?
5. Whose name is A trying to remember at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Her husband's brother.
(b) Her husband.
(c) The movie star she met.
(d) Her niece.
Short Answer Questions
1. A refers repeatedly to the fact that Sis did what?
2. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
3. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
4. A was more careful than Sis about what?
5. What does C say to B about getting older, in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)