|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
(a) He got into a fight and injured it.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He dislocated it.
(d) He fell and broke it.
2. Why does C think A is saying she is 91?
(a) She has forgotten that her birthday already passed.
(b) She has forgotten when she was born.
(c) She has forgotten what year it is.
(d) She is too vain to admit she is 92.
3. Who were the only "colored" people that A knew?
(a) The "help."
(b) Her neighbors.
(c) Girls she worked with.
(d) Girls she went to school with.
4. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
(a) The nurse.
(c) The boy.
5. How does C feel about A and B in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) C likes A, but feels that B is always picking on her.
(b) C feels that they are ganging up on her.
(c) C gets along well with both A and B.
(d) C likes B, but feels that A is always picking on her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does A start crying in act 1, part 3?
2. Who was A taller than?
3. In Act 1, Part 1, A says that she is how many years older than "he" is?
4. A was more careful than Sis about what?
5. What did A's husband often buy her?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)