|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C say to B about getting older, in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Getting older only adds to a person's dignity.
(b) She wants to die before she gets old.
(c) It must be awful to get old and lose control.
(d) She looks forward to getting older.
2. To whom is A referring when she uses the pronoun "he"?
(a) It is not clear.
(b) Her husband.
(c) The Boy.
(d) Her son.
3. Why did Sis have to be forced into marriage?
(a) She didn't want to have any children.
(b) She didn't want to marry the man her mother wanted her to marry.
(c) She wanted to be independent and stay single.
(d) She didn't like men, or sex, very much.
4. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
(d) The boy's.
5. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) B and C engage in a fistfight.
(b) A falls while in the bathroom.
(c) The boy comes home drunk.
(d) A wants to get a reaction out of B.
Short Answer Questions
1. A was more careful than Sis about what?
2. Who is B?
3. A was friends with people of many races and ethnicities, except which?
4. Who helps A into the bathroom?
5. What expression does A use that B laughs at?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)