|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) The boy.
2. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
(c) Her husband.
(d) The boy.
3. A refers repeatedly to the fact that Sis did what?
(a) Dated girls.
(d) Had an abortion.
4. Why was A jealous of Sis?
(a) She was able to go to college.
(b) She was younger, smarter, and had more boyfriends.
(c) She was much prettier than A.
(d) She used to win all sorts of awards.
5. Who is B?
(a) A little girl.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A middle-aged woman.
(d) A young woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does A feel about the fact that most of her friends are dead?
2. What did A do that Sis objected to?
3. What does A say to C at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
4. Who is sitting at the desk at the beginning of Act 1?
5. Who was A taller than?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)