|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does B tell C about A's use of racial slurs?
(a) They are just the words A learned to use, and they don't really mean anything.
(b) A is not prejudiced against all people, only some.
(c) A had bad experiences with some people that led her to become prejudiced.
(d) A doesn't really know what she's saying because she's too old to realize it.
2. Who was A taller than?
(c) Her husband.
3. How did A get rich?
(a) She married a rich man.
(b) She inherited a small fortune.
(c) She invested wisely.
(d) She was an actress.
4. What happened as a result of the doctors' recommended treatment for A's husband's shoulder?
(a) The shoulder healed, and only the scars remained.
(b) The arms had to be amputated.
(c) The shoulder healed, but he couldn't use his arm much.
(d) He died.
5. Why is C in the house with A and B?
(a) She is A's granddaughter.
(b) She is a live-in nurse.
(c) She is A's estranged daughter.
(d) She is a representative of A's lawyers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was A jealous of Sis?
2. What advice does B give C about getting older in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
4. What does C say to B about getting older, in Act 1, Part 1?
5. Why does C think A is saying she is 91?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)