|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Be more empathetic.
(b) Get a hobby.
(c) Grow up.
(d) Go home.
2. What did A and Sis share when they lived in the city?
(a) A house.
(b) A car.
(c) A wardrobe.
(d) An apartment.
3. Who told A they would not come to see her if she continued to use words like "wop"?
(a) The housekeeper.
(b) The boy.
4. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
(d) The boy.
5. To whom is A referring when she uses the pronoun "he"?
(a) The Boy.
(b) Her son.
(c) It is not clear.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps A into the bathroom?
2. What do A and B tease C about?
3. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
4. Why does C think A is saying she is 91?
5. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)