|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
(a) The nurse.
(d) The boy.
2. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
(a) He got into a fight and injured it.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He fell and broke it.
(d) He dislocated it.
3. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) She drank.
(b) She was murdered.
(c) She had an abortion.
(d) She was promiscuous.
4. Who is sitting in the chair at the beginning of Act 1?
(c) The Boy.
5. How do B and C react when A cries?
(a) They leave the room.
(b) They try to console her.
(c) They tell her to stop.
(d) They wait quietly until she finishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did A learn the expression that B laughs at?
2. What does A's lawyer want to do?
3. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
4. Why does A start crying in act 1, part 3?
5. How did A get rich?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)