|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A thinks that all of her staff do what?
(a) Deal drugs.
(b) Steal from her.
(c) Hold private rituals.
(d) Make fun of her behind her back.
2. Why does C think A is saying she is 91?
(a) She has forgotten what year it is.
(b) She has forgotten when she was born.
(c) She has forgotten that her birthday already passed.
(d) She is too vain to admit she is 92.
3. What do A and B tease C about?
(a) Being too uptight.
(b) Being a snob.
(c) Not paying attention.
(d) Not having a sense of humor.
4. Where did A learn the expression that B laughs at?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her aunt.
5. To whom is A referring when she uses the pronoun "he"?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her husband.
(c) The Boy.
(d) It is not clear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
2. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
3. What happened as a result of the doctors' recommended treatment for A's husband's shoulder?
4. What comment does B make to C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
5. Who were the only "colored" people that A knew?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)