|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sitting at the desk at the beginning of Act 1?
(c) The Boy.
2. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
(a) Because she has poor circulation.
(b) Because she fell and broke it, and it isn't healing.
(c) Because she has gangrene in her fingers.
(d) Because she has an infected wound on her wrist.
3. Who was A taller than?
(a) Her husband.
4. What advice does B give C about getting older in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) B tells C to make the most of the time she has left.
(b) B tells C to live her life so she won't have any regrets when she is older.
(c) B tells C to save her money so she can live in a nice rest home.
(d) B tells C to relax because getting old is inevitable.
5. Who told A they would not come to see her if she continued to use words like "wop"?
(c) The boy.
(d) The housekeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A say about the boys she used to dance with?
2. To whom is A referring when she uses the pronoun "he"?
3. What worries C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
4. What did A lie about to impress her future husband?
5. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)