|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does C think A is saying she is 91?
(a) She has forgotten when she was born.
(b) She is too vain to admit she is 92.
(c) She has forgotten what year it is.
(d) She has forgotten that her birthday already passed.
2. What worries C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
(a) C worries that A will ruin her expensive antique furniture.
(b) C worries that A will fall and hurt herself in the bathroom.
(c) C worries that A will lose control and embarrass herself in public.
(d) C worries that A loses control of her bladder in the chair C is sitting in.
3. Why does A start crying in act 1, part 3?
(a) Because Sis is dead.
(b) Because she knows she is dying.
(c) Because she has shrunk.
(d) Because she isn't pretty anymore.
4. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
(b) A's husband.
(c) Sis's husband.
5. A was more careful than Sis about what?
(a) Birth control.
(b) Her health.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
2. Who told A they would not come to see her if she continued to use words like "wop"?
3. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
4. What does A say to C at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
5. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)