|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Get a hobby.
(b) Be more empathetic.
(c) Grow up.
(d) Go home.
2. What does A talk about at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her friends' deaths.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Sis's first marriage.
3. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) The Boy.
4. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her husband.
5. What does A say to C at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A tells C that she is too young to understand A's stories.
(b) A tells C to get out of her house.
(c) A tells C that she should live so that she doesn't have any regrets when she is as old as A.
(d) A tells C not to get fresh.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does B try to reassure A when she cries in Act 1, Part 3?
2. In Act 1, Part 1, A says that she is how many years older than "he" is?
3. What was A's husband doing when he injured his shoulder?
4. Who were the only "colored" people that A knew?
5. What does A say about the boys she used to dance with?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)