|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Grow up.
(b) Go home.
(c) Be more empathetic.
(d) Get a hobby.
2. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
(c) The nurse.
(d) The boy.
3. How old does A think she is?
4. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
(a) That they should be taught that death is a blessing.
(b) That they should experience the death of someone close as early as possible.
(c) That they should be taught from the time they are six that they are on the way to death.
(d) That they should not be told about death so that they won't worry about it.
5. Why is C in the house with A and B?
(a) She is a representative of A's lawyers.
(b) She is a live-in nurse.
(c) She is A's estranged daughter.
(d) She is A's granddaughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. A thinks that all of her staff do what?
2. Who had a glass eye?
3. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
4. How do B and C react when A cries?
5. Who is A?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)