|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does B try to reassure A when she cries in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) B tells A that she isn't going to die alone, that B and C will be there.
(b) B tells A that she will help her get her affairs in order.
(c) B tells A that what she can't remember is still there, she just can't access it all the time.
(d) B tells A that her son still loves her, he's just too busy to visit a lot of the time.
2. What did A lie about to impress her future husband?
(a) Her past relationships.
(b) Her health.
(c) Her ability to ride horses.
(d) Her family's wealth.
3. Who told A they would not come to see her if she continued to use words like "wop"?
(a) The boy.
(b) The housekeeper.
4. A was friends with people of many races and ethnicities, except which?
(a) Jewish people.
(b) "Colored" people.
(c) Native Americans.
(d) Italian people.
5. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
(b) The Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What did A do that Sis objected to?
3. What does C say about memories in Act 1, Part 3?
4. What was A's husband doing when he injured his shoulder?
5. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)