|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do A and B tease C about?
(a) Not paying attention.
(b) Being a snob.
(c) Being too uptight.
(d) Not having a sense of humor.
2. Why does A begin to cry in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Because of the way C speaks to her.
(b) Because of the pain in her arm.
(c) Because she cannot remember her husband.
(d) Because she can't use the bathroom by herself.
3. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) How many more days until her birthday.
(b) Whether it is the day "he" comes.
(c) Where C has gone.
(d) Where she left her glasses.
4. How did A get rich?
(a) She inherited a small fortune.
(b) She married a rich man.
(c) She invested wisely.
(d) She was an actress.
5. What did A and Sis share when they lived in the city?
(a) A wardrobe.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A car.
(d) A house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
2. What was A's husband doing when he injured his shoulder?
3. How does C feel about B's idea about children?
4. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
5. Who is sitting in the chair at the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)