|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) She drank.
(b) She had an abortion.
(c) She was promiscuous.
(d) She was murdered.
2. What does A talk about at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her friends' deaths.
(c) Sis's first marriage.
(d) Her husband.
3. What did A and Sis share when they lived in the city?
(a) A house.
(b) A wardrobe.
(c) A car.
(d) An apartment.
4. According to A, who took advantage of Sis?
(a) Her first husband's family.
(b) A's boyfriend.
(c) Her college professor.
(d) Her friends.
5. How does C feel about B's idea about children?
(a) C says that it is an awful idea.
(b) C reluctantly agrees with B.
(c) C enthusiastically agrees with B.
(d) C says nothing but cries quietly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does B say about A's friends being dead?
2. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
3. What comment does B make to C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
4. How old does A think she is?
5. What advice does B give C about getting older in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)