|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to A, who took advantage of Sis?
(a) A's boyfriend.
(b) Her college professor.
(c) Her friends.
(d) Her first husband's family.
2. What did A's husband often buy her?
3. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) She drank.
(b) She had an abortion.
(c) She was promiscuous.
(d) She was murdered.
4. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Grow up.
(b) Go home.
(c) Get a hobby.
(d) Be more empathetic.
5. Why is C in the house with A and B?
(a) She is A's granddaughter.
(b) She is a live-in nurse.
(c) She is A's estranged daughter.
(d) She is a representative of A's lawyers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did A do that Sis objected to?
2. In Act 1, Part 1, A says that she is how many years older than "he" is?
3. What did A win prizes for after her marriage?
4. How does A feel about the fact that most of her friends are dead?
5. Who is B?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)