|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A say to C at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A tells C to get out of her house.
(b) A tells C not to get fresh.
(c) A tells C that she is too young to understand A's stories.
(d) A tells C that she should live so that she doesn't have any regrets when she is as old as A.
2. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
(b) The boy's.
3. What was A's husband doing when he injured his shoulder?
(a) Playing sports.
(b) Painting the house.
(d) Drinking at a bar.
4. What does C say to B about getting older, in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) She looks forward to getting older.
(b) She wants to die before she gets old.
(c) It must be awful to get old and lose control.
(d) Getting older only adds to a person's dignity.
5. A was friends with people of many races and ethnicities, except which?
(a) Italian people.
(b) "Colored" people.
(c) Jewish people.
(d) Native Americans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does B try to reassure A when she cries in Act 1, Part 3?
2. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
3. What did A win prizes for after her marriage?
4. Who helps A into the bathroom?
5. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)