|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
(a) Her husband.
(b) The boy.
2. What was A's husband doing when he injured his shoulder?
(a) Painting the house.
(b) Playing sports.
(c) Drinking at a bar.
3. What does A talk about at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
(a) Sis's first marriage.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her friends' deaths.
4. Who is sitting at the desk at the beginning of Act 1?
(d) The Boy.
5. What expression does A use that B laughs at?
(a) "Tonic water."
(b) "Get fresh."
(c) "Silly goose."
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does A think she is?
2. Who had a glass eye?
3. What does C say about memories in Act 1, Part 3?
4. How do B and C react when A cries?
5. What did A lie about to impress her future husband?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)