|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to A, who took advantage of Sis?
(a) Her first husband's family.
(b) Her college professor.
(c) Her friends.
(d) A's boyfriend.
2. What does C say to B about getting older, in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) It must be awful to get old and lose control.
(b) Getting older only adds to a person's dignity.
(c) She looks forward to getting older.
(d) She wants to die before she gets old.
3. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
(a) He got into a fight and injured it.
(b) He fell and broke it.
(c) He was shot.
(d) He dislocated it.
4. What did A do that Sis objected to?
(a) Got married instead of getting a job.
(b) Slept with boys.
(c) Prostituted herself.
(d) Had a child at a young age.
5. To whom is A referring when she uses the pronoun "he"?
(a) Her son.
(b) It is not clear.
(c) Her husband.
(d) The Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was A taller than?
2. What did A's husband often buy her?
3. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
4. What does A say about the boys she used to dance with?
5. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)