|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is A?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A young woman.
(c) A little girl.
(d) A middle-aged woman.
2. How does A think her son feels about her?
(a) She thinks he doesn't love her.
(b) She knows he loves her, but he's too busy for her.
(c) She knows he loves her because he makes time to come see her.
(d) She doesn't know how he feels about her.
3. How many times did C have sex with the young man she describes in Act 2, Part 1?
(b) Several times.
(c) Only once.
(d) She doesn't remember.
4. What does A's son sometimes bring when he comes to visit?
(b) Chocolates and flowers.
(c) New clothes.
5. How does A feel about the fact that most of her friends are dead?
(a) It doesn't really bother her.
(b) It makes her feel lonely.
(c) It angers her.
(d) It greatly saddens her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told A they would not come to see her if she continued to use words like "wop"?
2. Why does A complain about B in Act 1, Part 1?
3. Who is sitting in the chair at the beginning of Act 1?
4. What is C and B's relationship to A, as it is revealed in Act 2, Part 1?
5. How does B respond to A's tantrum in Act 1, Part 4?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)