|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did A feel about being tall when she was younger?
(a) She hated it.
(b) She both liked and hated it.
(c) She never really cared either way.
(d) She liked it.
2. How did A's husband react to A's response to his request when he presented the bracelet?
(a) He took the car, leaving A stranded at a friend's house.
(b) He left the room angrily, taking the bracelet with him.
(c) The left the party with another woman.
(d) He told her to keep the bracelet, and he left the room.
3. Who is onstage at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(c) The boy.
4. Who is B?
(a) A little girl.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A young woman.
(d) A middle-aged woman.
5. How does B try to reassure A when she cries in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) B tells A that what she can't remember is still there, she just can't access it all the time.
(b) B tells A that her son still loves her, he's just too busy to visit a lot of the time.
(c) B tells A that she will help her get her affairs in order.
(d) B tells A that she isn't going to die alone, that B and C will be there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A's son sometimes bring when he comes to visit?
2. What does A hope for regarding her death?
3. How did the bracelet incident change the way A felt about jewelry?
4. How does C respond to A's situation at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
5. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)