|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C say about memories in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) There is no reason to remember everything that has happened to you.
(b) There is safety and salvation in forgetting things.
(c) If you forget something, there is a reason for it.
(d) You have to talk about things so you won't forget them.
2. How old does A think she is?
3. According to A, Sis and her mother hated what part of A's personality?
(a) Her strength.
(b) Her stubbornness.
(c) Her compassion.
(d) Her adaptability.
4. Who were the only "colored" people that A knew?
(a) The "help."
(b) Her neighbors.
(c) Girls she worked with.
(d) Girls she went to school with.
5. What did A win prizes for after her marriage?
(a) Her artwork.
(b) Beauty pageants.
(c) Her writing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What expression does A use that B laughs at?
2. How did A's husband react to A's response to his request when he presented the bracelet?
3. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
4. How did C and Sis make a living, according to C?
5. What did A's husband often buy her?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)