|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is A?
(a) A little girl.
(b) A young woman.
(c) An old woman.
(d) A middle-aged woman.
2. Who had a glass eye?
(b) A's husband.
3. Why is C in the house with A and B?
(a) She is a representative of A's lawyers.
(b) She is A's granddaughter.
(c) She is a live-in nurse.
(d) She is A's estranged daughter.
4. How does A feel about the fact that most of her friends are dead?
(a) It angers her.
(b) It makes her feel lonely.
(c) It greatly saddens her.
(d) It doesn't really bother her.
5. In Act 1, Part 1, A says that she is how many years older than "he" is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
2. In Act 2, Part 1, C tells B that it is hard to consider what?
3. What is B's response to C's concern at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
4. What does A talk about at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
5. How does C feel about B's idea about children?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)