|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A hope for regarding her death?
(a) A hopes that her final wishes will be followed.
(b) A hopes that her family won't argue about her possessions.
(c) A hopes that her death will be quick.
(d) A wants her son to be with her when she dies.
2. What does C say about A and B in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She will not grow up like either of them.
(b) She will help B to care for A.
(c) A and B are both nasty and selfish.
(d) She doesn't want to be around A and B any more.
3. How did A's husband react to A's response to his request when he presented the bracelet?
(a) The left the party with another woman.
(b) He took the car, leaving A stranded at a friend's house.
(c) He left the room angrily, taking the bracelet with him.
(d) He told her to keep the bracelet, and he left the room.
4. Who appears in Act 1, Part 2, as C is writing?
(b) The doctor.
(c) The Boy.
5. How do B and C know that A is still alive?
(a) She is conscious.
(b) Her eyelids are moving.
(c) She is breathing.
(d) She has a pulse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does C feel about A and B in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
3. In Act 2, Part 1, C tells B that it is hard to consider what?
4. What did A and Sis share when they lived in the city?
5. How did C and Sis make a living, according to C?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)