|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C regret about her experience with the young man who took her virginity?
(a) She wishes she had waited until she was older.
(b) She wishes she had waited for her husband.
(c) She wishes she had married him.
(d) She couldn't do everything she wanted to do for him.
2. Where did A learn the expression that B laughs at?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her aunt.
3. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
(c) The boy's.
4. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Where she left her glasses.
(b) Where C has gone.
(c) Whether it is the day "he" comes.
(d) How many more days until her birthday.
5. Who had a glass eye?
(d) A's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does C say about A and B in Act 2, Part 1?
2. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
3. What does A talk about at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
4. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
5. Who was A taller than?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)