|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does B tell C about empathy?
(a) That she should be more empathetic so that people will be empathetic with her when she is old.
(b) That empathy is an unnecessary emotion.
(c) That C will be old soon enough and won't have to imagine what it's like.
(d) That having too much empathy can be bad for a person.
2. How does A feel about the fact that most of her friends are dead?
(a) It doesn't really bother her.
(b) It angers her.
(c) It makes her feel lonely.
(d) It greatly saddens her.
3. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Get a hobby.
(b) Go home.
(c) Grow up.
(d) Be more empathetic.
4. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
(a) The boy.
(c) Her husband.
5. What were A's favorite pieces of jewelry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
2. What did A's husband often buy her?
3. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
4. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
5. What does B say about A's friends being dead?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)