|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C protest she doesn't want to hear about in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A's talk of death and sorrow.
(b) A's illness and its symptoms.
(c) B's talk of disillusionment and immaturity.
(d) A's argument with her son.
2. Why does C think A is saying she is 91?
(a) She is too vain to admit she is 92.
(b) She has forgotten what year it is.
(c) She has forgotten when she was born.
(d) She has forgotten that her birthday already passed.
3. Who is B?
(a) A young woman.
(b) A middle-aged woman.
(c) An old woman.
(d) A little girl.
4. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) No one is ever completely honest.
(b) Everybody wants something.
(c) People's intentions are often better than their actions.
(d) People often hide their fears.
5. Where did A learn the expression that B laughs at?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had a glass eye?
2. What does A say to C at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
3. Why does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
4. What did A lie about to impress her future husband?
5. Who is C?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)