|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her husband.
2. What are A and B's reactions to what C says about how she and Sis made a living?
(a) Both A and B remain quiet and contemplative while C tells her story.
(b) B is confused, because she doesn't remember doing any of the things C describes, but A does, and misses doing it.
(c) B doesn't want people to know about it, but A says it was fun.
(d) B thought it was fun, but A is embarrassed.
3. C tells B that she is not good at what?
(b) Giving advice.
4. What do B and C see when they walk in at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) They see that A has been covered with a sheet, and they think she is dead.
(b) They see an empty bed, and they are alarmed because they don't know where A is.
(c) They see The Boy hovering by his mother's bedside.
(d) They see that there has been no change in A's condition.
5. What is C and B's relationship to A, as it is revealed in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) C is B's daughter, and B is A's niece.
(b) C and B are both A at different stages of her life.
(c) C and B are distant relatives of A's.
(d) C is A's daughter-in-law, and B is C's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does B tell C about A's use of racial slurs?
2. What does A remember about flirting at work when she was younger?
3. What happened as a result of the doctors' recommended treatment for A's husband's shoulder?
4. What does C say about A and B in Act 2, Part 1?
5. What did A's husband often buy her?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)