|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
(b) The nurse.
(c) The boy.
2. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
(c) The boy.
(d) Her husband.
3. What happened as a result of the doctors' recommended treatment for A's husband's shoulder?
(a) The shoulder healed, and only the scars remained.
(b) The shoulder healed, but he couldn't use his arm much.
(c) He died.
(d) The arms had to be amputated.
4. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Grow up.
(b) Be more empathetic.
(c) Get a hobby.
(d) Go home.
5. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) C doesn't help A to the bathroom.
(b) C is immature.
(c) C doesn't do enough housework.
(d) C makes A cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does C feel about A and B in Act 1, Part 1?
2. Why is C in the house with A and B?
3. How does C respond to A's situation at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
4. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
5. What did A and Sis share when they lived in the city?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)