|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears in Act 1, Part 2, as C is writing?
(b) The Boy.
(d) The doctor.
2. According to A, Sis and her mother hated what part of A's personality?
(a) Her strength.
(b) Her stubbornness.
(c) Her compassion.
(d) Her adaptability.
3. What is C and B's relationship to A, as it is revealed in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) C is B's daughter, and B is A's niece.
(b) C and B are distant relatives of A's.
(c) C is A's daughter-in-law, and B is C's mother.
(d) C and B are both A at different stages of her life.
4. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) She was murdered.
(b) She drank.
(c) She was promiscuous.
(d) She had an abortion.
5. Who checks to see if A is still alive at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) A nurse.
(c) The boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do B and C react when A cries?
2. In Act 2, Part 1, C tells B that it is hard to consider what?
3. What does C remember her mother telling her in Act 2, Part 1?
4. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
5. What advice does B give C about getting older in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)