|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does B try to reassure A when she cries in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) B tells A that she will help her get her affairs in order.
(b) B tells A that her son still loves her, he's just too busy to visit a lot of the time.
(c) B tells A that what she can't remember is still there, she just can't access it all the time.
(d) B tells A that she isn't going to die alone, that B and C will be there.
2. What does C say about A and B in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She will help B to care for A.
(b) She will not grow up like either of them.
(c) A and B are both nasty and selfish.
(d) She doesn't want to be around A and B any more.
3. How does C feel about A and B in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) C likes A, but feels that B is always picking on her.
(b) C feels that they are ganging up on her.
(c) C gets along well with both A and B.
(d) C likes B, but feels that A is always picking on her.
4. What does A think her son loves more than her?
(a) His work.
(c) His wife.
5. How do B and C know that A is still alive?
(a) Her eyelids are moving.
(b) She is conscious.
(c) She has a pulse.
(d) She is breathing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was A jealous of Sis?
2. What does B tell C about A's use of racial slurs?
3. What does C say about her love life in Act 2, Part 1?
4. How did A feel about being tall when she was younger?
5. Who were the only "colored" people that A knew?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)