|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C say about her mother in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She brought both C and Sis up well.
(b) She was a drunk who left C to care for Sis.
(c) She did the best she could, but it wasn't enough.
(d) She should have remarried so that C and Sis had a father figure.
2. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Grow up.
(b) Be more empathetic.
(c) Get a hobby.
(d) Go home.
3. How do B and C know that A is still alive?
(a) She is breathing.
(b) Her eyelids are moving.
(c) She has a pulse.
(d) She is conscious.
4. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) She had an abortion.
(b) She was promiscuous.
(c) She drank.
(d) She was murdered.
5. What does C say to B about getting older, in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) She wants to die before she gets old.
(b) It must be awful to get old and lose control.
(c) She looks forward to getting older.
(d) Getting older only adds to a person's dignity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
2. In Act 2, Part 1, C tells B that it is hard to consider what?
3. Who was A taller than?
4. What does C say about her sex life in Act 2, Part 1?
5. What do A and B tease C about?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)