|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C protest she doesn't want to hear about in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A's argument with her son.
(b) A's illness and its symptoms.
(c) B's talk of disillusionment and immaturity.
(d) A's talk of death and sorrow.
2. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
(b) Her husband.
(c) The boy.
3. What does C say about the flirting she did at work?
(a) Men used to flirt with her, but she never responded in kind.
(b) She used to flirt innocently with the husbands shopping with their wives.
(c) She never flirted at work because she didn't meet any men that interested her.
(d) C used to flirt with men shopping with their wives, hoping to become some rich man's mistress.
4. Why does the bracelet incident affect A so deeply?
(a) It ends her joy in sex.
(b) Her son was present when it happened.
(c) It leaves physical scars on her that make it hard for her to forget the incident.
(d) It was the event that precipitated her divorce.
5. What does A think her son loves more than her?
(c) His work.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were A's favorite pieces of jewelry?
2. In Act 2, Part 1, what does A tell C she should do?
3. How did the bracelet incident change the way A felt about jewelry?
4. A was more careful than Sis about what?
5. Why does A start crying in act 1, part 3?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)