|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did A's husband often buy her?
2. Who checks to see if A is still alive at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) The boy.
(d) A nurse.
3. How did the bracelet incident change the way A felt about jewelry?
(a) She began to cry anytime she saw a bracelet.
(b) She began to feel that everything her jewelry represented was fake.
(c) She still enjoyed jewelry, but never wanted another bracelet.
(d) She began to hate jewelry, and didn't want to receive it any more.
4. How does C describe the young man who took her virginity?
(a) He was the same height as her and very handsome.
(b) He was taller than her but kind of homely.
(c) He was short but very handsome.
(d) He wasn't handsome, but he was very nice.
5. What did A do that Sis objected to?
(a) Had a child at a young age.
(b) Got married instead of getting a job.
(c) Prostituted herself.
(d) Slept with boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did A feel about being tall when she was younger?
2. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
3. How does C feel about A and B in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What is B's response to C's concern at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
5. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)