|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are A and B's reactions to what C says about how she and Sis made a living?
(a) B doesn't want people to know about it, but A says it was fun.
(b) Both A and B remain quiet and contemplative while C tells her story.
(c) B is confused, because she doesn't remember doing any of the things C describes, but A does, and misses doing it.
(d) B thought it was fun, but A is embarrassed.
2. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
(a) He was shot.
(b) He dislocated it.
(c) He fell and broke it.
(d) He got into a fight and injured it.
3. What was A's response to her husband's request when he presented the bracelet?
(a) She quickly agreed, because she was curious.
(b) She insisted that she could never "do that."
(c) She objected but then changed her mind.
(d) She reluctantly did what he asked.
4. A refers repeatedly to the fact that Sis did what?
(b) Had an abortion.
(c) Dated girls.
5. Who is sitting at the desk at the beginning of Act 1?
(c) The Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does B try to reassure A when she cries in Act 1, Part 3?
2. What are A's favorite gemstones?
3. What does B say about children in act 1, part 1?
4. What comment does B make to C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
5. What does C say about A and B in Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)