|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C remember her mother telling her in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) To control her urges.
(b) To wait until she was married for sex.
(c) To get as much as she could from the men she slept with.
(d) To not seem promiscuous.
2. How did A feel about being tall when she was younger?
(a) She hated it.
(b) She liked it.
(c) She never really cared either way.
(d) She both liked and hated it.
3. Who is B?
(a) A middle-aged woman.
(b) A little girl.
(c) A young woman.
(d) An old woman.
4. How many times did C have sex with the young man she describes in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Only once.
(b) Several times.
(d) She doesn't remember.
5. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Everybody wants something.
(b) People often hide their fears.
(c) No one is ever completely honest.
(d) People's intentions are often better than their actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
2. How do B and C know that A is still alive?
3. What did A's husband often buy her?
4. What does B say about A's friends being dead?
5. What did A win prizes for after her marriage?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)