|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does B tell C about A's use of racial slurs?
(a) A had bad experiences with some people that led her to become prejudiced.
(b) They are just the words A learned to use, and they don't really mean anything.
(c) A is not prejudiced against all people, only some.
(d) A doesn't really know what she's saying because she's too old to realize it.
2. What are A's favorite gemstones?
(a) Emeralds and sapphires.
(b) Diamonds and pearls.
(c) Diamonds and rubies.
(d) Rubies and pearls.
3. Why does C think A is saying she is 91?
(a) She has forgotten when she was born.
(b) She has forgotten that her birthday already passed.
(c) She has forgotten what year it is.
(d) She is too vain to admit she is 92.
4. What comment does B make to C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
(a) Just when B gets A in her chair, A has to go.
(b) A should be using a bedpan at night.
(c) A should be able to get to the bathroom by herself.
(d) A takes too long in the bathroom, and B can never use it.
5. Who told A they would not come to see her if she continued to use words like "wop"?
(a) The boy.
(d) The housekeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did A lie about to impress her future husband?
2. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
3. What does C say about her mother in Act 2, Part 1?
4. How do B and C know that A is still alive?
5. What advice does B give C about getting older in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)