|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
(b) Her husband.
(c) The boy.
2. Why does A start crying in act 1, part 3?
(a) Because she isn't pretty anymore.
(b) Because she has shrunk.
(c) Because Sis is dead.
(d) Because she knows she is dying.
3. Who was A taller than?
(a) Her husband.
4. What does C regret about her experience with the young man who took her virginity?
(a) She wishes she had married him.
(b) She wishes she had waited until she was older.
(c) She couldn't do everything she wanted to do for him.
(d) She wishes she had waited for her husband.
5. How does B respond to A's situation at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She pulls a sheet over A's face.
(b) She tells C to call the doctor.
(c) She gives A CPR.
(d) She leaves to call the doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do B and C know that A is still alive?
2. How does C respond to A's situation at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
3. What does A's lawyer want to do?
4. A was more careful than Sis about what?
5. When did the incident with the bracelet occur between A and her husband?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)