|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A was friends with people of many races and ethnicities, except which?
(a) Jewish people.
(b) Italian people.
(c) Native Americans.
(d) "Colored" people.
2. Who is sitting in the chair at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) The Boy.
3. What does A think her son loves more than her?
(c) His wife.
(d) His work.
4. Who is sitting at the desk at the beginning of Act 1?
(d) The Boy.
5. Why does A feel that she always had to be strong?
(a) Because she didn't have anyone to depend on.
(b) Because she had so much misfortune in her life.
(c) Because she didn't have faith in anyone but herself.
(d) Because no one else was.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the bracelet incident change the way A felt about jewelry?
2. What does C regret about her experience with the young man who took her virginity?
3. How did C and Sis make a living, according to C?
4. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
5. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)