|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do A and B tease C about?
(a) Being a snob.
(b) Being too uptight.
(c) Not paying attention.
(d) Not having a sense of humor.
2. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) The boy.
3. Who had a glass eye?
(d) A's husband.
4. What was A wearing on the night that the bracelet incident occurred?
(a) Nothing except her jewelry.
(b) A party dress.
(c) A towel.
(d) Her nightgown and jewelry.
5. What were A's favorite pieces of jewelry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A have a tantrum about in Act 1, Part 4?
2. What does C say about memories in Act 1, Part 3?
3. What did A win prizes for after her marriage?
4. According to A, who took advantage of Sis?
5. To whom is A referring when she uses the pronoun "he"?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)