|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Sis have to be forced into marriage?
(a) She didn't want to marry the man her mother wanted her to marry.
(b) She didn't want to have any children.
(c) She wanted to be independent and stay single.
(d) She didn't like men, or sex, very much.
2. Who is A?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A little girl.
(c) A middle-aged woman.
(d) A young woman.
3. What does C say about her love life in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She didn't like men.
(b) She dated, but never really got serious.
(c) She didn't like to date, because she hated breakups.
(d) She had a lot of boyfriends, and they were all serious, but none lasted.
4. Who told A they would not come to see her if she continued to use words like "wop"?
(a) The housekeeper.
(c) The boy.
5. Why does the bracelet incident affect A so deeply?
(a) It was the event that precipitated her divorce.
(b) It ends her joy in sex.
(c) Her son was present when it happened.
(d) It leaves physical scars on her that make it hard for her to forget the incident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does C think A is saying she is 91?
2. What expression does A use that B laughs at?
3. A refers repeatedly to the fact that Sis did what?
4. What were A's favorite pieces of jewelry?
5. What does B say about A's friends being dead?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)