|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did A feel about being tall when she was younger?
(a) She never really cared either way.
(b) She hated it.
(c) She liked it.
(d) She both liked and hated it.
2. Who had a glass eye?
(b) A's husband.
3. What expression does A use that B laughs at?
(a) "Silly goose."
(c) "Get fresh."
(d) "Tonic water."
4. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Where she left her glasses.
(b) Where C has gone.
(c) How many more days until her birthday.
(d) Whether it is the day "he" comes.
5. Why does A feel that she always had to be strong?
(a) Because no one else was.
(b) Because she didn't have anyone to depend on.
(c) Because she had so much misfortune in her life.
(d) Because she didn't have faith in anyone but herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the bracelet incident change the way A felt about jewelry?
2. C tells B that she is not good at what?
3. How does C respond to A's situation at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
4. How many times did C have sex with the young man she describes in Act 2, Part 1?
5. A was more careful than Sis about what?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)