|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
2. Who was A taller than?
(b) Her husband.
3. What does C say about memories in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) There is safety and salvation in forgetting things.
(b) You have to talk about things so you won't forget them.
(c) There is no reason to remember everything that has happened to you.
(d) If you forget something, there is a reason for it.
4. Who is the man that C describes near the end of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Her estranged brother.
(b) The man who took her virginity.
(c) Sis's boyfriend.
(d) The man who paid for her schooling.
5. C tells B that she is not good at what?
(d) Giving advice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does B give C about getting older in Act 1, Part 1?
2. A refers repeatedly to the fact that Sis did what?
3. What worries C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
4. What does C say about her mother in Act 2, Part 1?
5. Who is A?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)