|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C say about her mother in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She should have remarried so that C and Sis had a father figure.
(b) She did the best she could, but it wasn't enough.
(c) She was a drunk who left C to care for Sis.
(d) She brought both C and Sis up well.
2. Who helps A into the bathroom?
(b) The Boy.
(c) A nurse.
3. Where did A learn the expression that B laughs at?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her mother.
4. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) People's intentions are often better than their actions.
(b) People often hide their fears.
(c) Everybody wants something.
(d) No one is ever completely honest.
5. In Act 1, Part 1, A says that she is how many years older than "he" is?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to A, Sis and her mother hated what part of A's personality?
2. What do A and B tease C about?
3. What does B tell C about A's use of racial slurs?
4. According to A, who took advantage of Sis?
5. How did C and Sis make a living, according to C?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)