|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the incident with the bracelet occur between A and her husband?
(a) After a riding show.
(b) When her husband came home from work.
(c) On Christmas Eve.
(d) After they came home from a party.
2. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
(a) Because she has gangrene in her fingers.
(b) Because she has an infected wound on her wrist.
(c) Because she has poor circulation.
(d) Because she fell and broke it, and it isn't healing.
3. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Whether it is the day "he" comes.
(b) Where C has gone.
(c) How many more days until her birthday.
(d) Where she left her glasses.
4. Why does the bracelet incident affect A so deeply?
(a) Her son was present when it happened.
(b) It ends her joy in sex.
(c) It was the event that precipitated her divorce.
(d) It leaves physical scars on her that make it hard for her to forget the incident.
5. What happens at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) B leaves.
(b) A dies.
(c) The Boy walks into the room.
(d) C leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose name is A trying to remember at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
2. According to A, how old was A's husband when he died?
3. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What happened to A's mother as she got older?
5. How did Sis and A react when their father died?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)