|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to A, how long has she been alone, since her husband died?
(a) Nine years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Sixteen years.
2. How old will C be, according to B, when she meets her husband?
3. What does A's lawyer want to do?
(a) Help her with her finances.
(b) Sue her son.
(c) Repossess her home.
(d) Get B out of A's house.
4. What happened to A's mother as she got older?
(a) Her health declined rapidly.
(b) She lost touch with both of her daughters.
(c) She got nasty and lonely.
(d) She became more understanding and compassionate.
5. How did A feel about being tall when she was younger?
(a) She never really cared either way.
(b) She both liked and hated it.
(c) She liked it.
(d) She hated it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A have a tantrum about in Act 1, Part 4?
2. According to A, what did A's mother do when A and Sis argued?
3. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
4. How did A's father-in-law feel about her?
5. When did A/B decide to have an affair?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)