|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to A, how old was A's husband when he died?
2. Why does the bracelet incident affect A so deeply?
(a) Her son was present when it happened.
(b) It was the event that precipitated her divorce.
(c) It leaves physical scars on her that make it hard for her to forget the incident.
(d) It ends her joy in sex.
3. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
(a) They don't go to the movies.
(b) They are too young to recognize his name.
(c) They are Democrats.
(d) They didn't like his movies.
4. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
(a) Her husband.
(c) The boy.
5. C tells B that she is not good at what?
(c) Giving advice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
2. How did A's husband react to A's response to his request when he presented the bracelet?
3. How did A get rich?
4. What happens at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
5. According to Act 2, Part 2, why do men cheat?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)