|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old will C be, according to B, when she meets her husband?
2. What was A's response to her husband's request when he presented the bracelet?
(a) She insisted that she could never "do that."
(b) She objected but then changed her mind.
(c) She quickly agreed, because she was curious.
(d) She reluctantly did what he asked.
3. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
(a) Her husband.
(d) The boy.
4. How does C respond to A's situation at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She calls the doctor.
(b) She cries.
(c) She leaves to call A's son.
(d) She begins to panic.
5. What does A struggle to remember about her father in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) What song he used to sing to her.
(b) What his voice sounded like.
(c) What he looked like.
(d) How he died.
Short Answer Questions
1. B says that they were married for how long, "more or less"?
2. Who is onstage at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
3. How does B respond to A's tantrum in Act 1, Part 4?
4. What happens to A at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
5. Why does the bracelet incident affect A so deeply?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)