|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her son.
2. How does A think her son feels about her?
(a) She knows he loves her, but he's too busy for her.
(b) She doesn't know how he feels about her.
(c) She knows he loves her because he makes time to come see her.
(d) She thinks he doesn't love her.
3. What was A wearing on the night that the bracelet incident occurred?
(a) A towel.
(b) Her nightgown and jewelry.
(c) A party dress.
(d) Nothing except her jewelry.
4. How does B respond to A's situation at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She tells C to call the doctor.
(b) She leaves to call the doctor.
(c) She gives A CPR.
(d) She pulls a sheet over A's face.
5. What does A have a tantrum about in Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She wants her son to visit.
(b) She wants B and C to be more compassionate.
(c) Her arm hurts.
(d) She doesn't want to get old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does B tell A about their father?
2. What happens to A at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
3. How did the bracelet incident change the way A felt about jewelry?
4. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
5. When did the incident with the bracelet occur between A and her husband?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)