|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose name is A trying to remember at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) The movie star she met.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her niece.
(d) Her husband's brother.
2. What does B tell C about empathy?
(a) That having too much empathy can be bad for a person.
(b) That she should be more empathetic so that people will be empathetic with her when she is old.
(c) That empathy is an unnecessary emotion.
(d) That C will be old soon enough and won't have to imagine what it's like.
3. B says that they were married for how long, "more or less"?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) Fifty years.
(c) Forty years.
(d) Twenty years.
4. Why does the bracelet incident affect A so deeply?
(a) It ends her joy in sex.
(b) Her son was present when it happened.
(c) It leaves physical scars on her that make it hard for her to forget the incident.
(d) It was the event that precipitated her divorce.
5. What does A have a tantrum about in Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She wants B and C to be more compassionate.
(b) Her arm hurts.
(c) She doesn't want to get old.
(d) She wants her son to visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did A's mother react when A's father died?
2. C tells B that she is not good at what?
3. What are A's favorite gemstones?
4. How did Sis and A react when their father died?
5. What did A win prizes for after her marriage?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)