|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who checks to see if A is still alive at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) A nurse.
(c) The boy.
2. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her son.
3. What happens at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) The Boy walks into the room.
(b) A dies.
(c) C leaves.
(d) B leaves.
4. How does B respond to A's tantrum in Act 1, Part 4?
(a) B ignores A until she stops.
(b) B tries to reason with A.
(c) B gives A a sedative.
(d) B helps A get into bed.
5. What does A struggle to remember about her father in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) What he looked like.
(b) What his voice sounded like.
(c) What song he used to sing to her.
(d) How he died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does B tell C about empathy?
2. According to A, what did A's mother do when A and Sis argued?
3. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
4. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
5. What does A say to C at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)