|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT a characteristic of B's husband, according to B's description of him in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) He was a good dancer.
(b) He loved children.
(c) He liked tall women.
(d) He made her laugh.
2. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
(a) They told her to use leeches to drain some of the infected blood.
(b) They told her to bring him to a witch doctor.
(c) They told her to bring him to the desert to bake out the infection.
(d) They told her to use maggots to eat the dead tissue.
3. According to A, why did she marry her husband?
(a) Because she was in a hurry to have children.
(b) Because she was in love.
(c) Because she was lonely.
(d) Because he was rich.
4. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
(d) The boy.
5. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
(b) The nurse.
(c) The boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A think her son loves more than her?
2. According to Act 2, Part 2, why do men cheat?
3. What are A's favorite gemstones?
4. What did A win prizes for after her marriage?
5. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)