|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was A wearing on the night that the bracelet incident occurred?
(a) A towel.
(b) A party dress.
(c) Nothing except her jewelry.
(d) Her nightgown and jewelry.
2. B tells C that she will meet her husband in how many years?
3. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
(a) He dislocated it.
(b) He got into a fight and injured it.
(c) He fell and broke it.
(d) He was shot.
4. According to A, what did A's mother do when A and Sis argued?
(a) She tried to mediate without taking sides.
(b) She stayed out of the argument completely.
(c) She sided with Sis.
(d) She sided with A.
5. Which of the following was NOT a characteristic of B's husband, according to B's description of him in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) He liked tall women.
(b) He was a good dancer.
(c) He made her laugh.
(d) He loved children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do A and B make fun of A's deceased husband?
2. C tells B that she is not good at what?
3. A says in Act 1, Part 2 that she learned lessons about people from whom?
4. How does B respond to A's situation at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
5. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)