|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did A get rich?
(a) She married a rich man.
(b) She was an actress.
(c) She invested wisely.
(d) She inherited a small fortune.
2. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A memory of her husband.
(b) A harsh comment from B.
(c) B and C's bickering.
(d) A confused memory about her parents.
3. Whose name is A trying to remember at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Her niece.
(b) The movie star she met.
(c) Her husband's brother.
(d) Her husband.
4. What did A win prizes for after her marriage?
(a) Her artwork.
(b) Her writing.
(c) Beauty pageants.
5. When did A/B decide to have an affair?
(a) After B found out her husband was cheating on her.
(b) After The Boy was born.
(c) While B's husband was hospitalized.
(d) After B discovered her husband had an STD.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT a characteristic of B's husband, according to B's description of him in Act 2, Part 2?
2. Why is C in the house with A and B?
3. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What does B think about her father-in-law?
5. What does A think her son loves more than her?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)