|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Act 2, Part 2, why do women cheat?
(a) Because they are greedy.
(b) Because they are lonely.
(c) Because they are hormonal.
(d) Because they are sexually unsatisfied.
2. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
(c) The boy.
(d) The nurse.
3. According to A, Sis and her mother hated what part of A's personality?
(a) Her stubbornness.
(b) Her strength.
(c) Her adaptability.
(d) Her compassion.
4. Which of the following was NOT a characteristic of B's husband, according to B's description of him in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) He loved children.
(b) He liked tall women.
(c) He made her laugh.
(d) He was a good dancer.
5. What was A's husband doing when he injured his shoulder?
(a) Painting the house.
(b) Drinking at a bar.
(d) Playing sports.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to A's mother as she got older?
2. According to A, how long has she been alone, since her husband died?
3. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
5. How does B respond to A's tantrum in Act 1, Part 4?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)