|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does B respond to A's tantrum in Act 1, Part 4?
(a) B helps A get into bed.
(b) B ignores A until she stops.
(c) B tries to reason with A.
(d) B gives A a sedative.
2. What are A's favorite gemstones?
(a) Diamonds and rubies.
(b) Emeralds and sapphires.
(c) Diamonds and pearls.
(d) Rubies and pearls.
3. How does A think her son feels about her?
(a) She knows he loves her because he makes time to come see her.
(b) She knows he loves her, but he's too busy for her.
(c) She doesn't know how he feels about her.
(d) She thinks he doesn't love her.
4. What does A's lawyer want to do?
(a) Help her with her finances.
(b) Get B out of A's house.
(c) Repossess her home.
(d) Sue her son.
5. How did A feel about being tall when she was younger?
(a) She hated it.
(b) She never really cared either way.
(c) She liked it.
(d) She both liked and hated it.
Short Answer Questions
1. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
2. What was A wearing on the night that the bracelet incident occurred?
3. What does A think her son loves more than her?
4. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
5. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)