|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
(b) The nurse.
(c) The boy.
2. When did the incident with the bracelet occur between A and her husband?
(a) After a riding show.
(b) When her husband came home from work.
(c) On Christmas Eve.
(d) After they came home from a party.
3. What does A's lawyer want to do?
(a) Sue her son.
(b) Get B out of A's house.
(c) Repossess her home.
(d) Help her with her finances.
4. B tells C that she will meet her husband in how many years?
5. How does B respond to A's situation at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She pulls a sheet over A's face.
(b) She leaves to call the doctor.
(c) She gives A CPR.
(d) She tells C to call the doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A have a tantrum about in Act 1, Part 4?
2. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
3. According to A, why did she marry her husband?
4. What happens to A at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
5. Why does A feel that she always had to be strong?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)