|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. B tells C that she will meet her husband in how many years?
2. Why do A and B make fun of A's deceased husband?
(a) He was impotent.
(b) He had one eye.
(c) He couldn't dance.
(d) He had one leg.
3. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
(a) The boy.
(d) Her husband.
4. According to A, Sis and her mother hated what part of A's personality?
(a) Her compassion.
(b) Her adaptability.
(c) Her stubbornness.
(d) Her strength.
5. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) She had an abortion.
(b) She was murdered.
(c) She drank.
(d) She was promiscuous.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Sis and A react when their father died?
2. Why does A feel that she always had to be strong?
3. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
4. Why is C in the house with A and B?
5. Who is onstage at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)