|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
(a) He dislocated it.
(b) He fell and broke it.
(c) He got into a fight and injured it.
(d) He was shot.
2. How did A's husband react to A's response to his request when he presented the bracelet?
(a) He told her to keep the bracelet, and he left the room.
(b) He left the room angrily, taking the bracelet with him.
(c) He took the car, leaving A stranded at a friend's house.
(d) The left the party with another woman.
3. What does A's lawyer want to do?
(a) Repossess her home.
(b) Help her with her finances.
(c) Get B out of A's house.
(d) Sue her son.
4. What does A's son sometimes bring when he comes to visit?
(b) Chocolates and flowers.
(c) New clothes.
5. What does A struggle to remember about her father in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) What song he used to sing to her.
(b) What his voice sounded like.
(c) How he died.
(d) What he looked like.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is onstage at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
2. How did A's mother react when A's father died?
3. Which of the following was NOT a characteristic of B's husband, according to B's description of him in Act 2, Part 2?
4. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
5. Who checks to see if A is still alive at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)