|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does A think her son feels about her?
(a) She doesn't know how he feels about her.
(b) She knows he loves her because he makes time to come see her.
(c) She knows he loves her, but he's too busy for her.
(d) She thinks he doesn't love her.
2. C tells B that she is not good at what?
(b) Giving advice.
3. How did A's mother react when A's father died?
(a) She cried with her daughters.
(b) She went on the porch to cry by herself.
(c) She stayed strong for her daughters and didn't cry.
(d) She became catatonic.
4. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Where C has gone.
(b) How many more days until her birthday.
(c) Whether it is the day "he" comes.
(d) Where she left her glasses.
5. How does C respond to A's situation at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She cries.
(b) She begins to panic.
(c) She leaves to call A's son.
(d) She calls the doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was A's response to her husband's request when he presented the bracelet?
2. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
3. What does A have a tantrum about in Act 1, Part 4?
4. Who did A/B have an affair with?
5. What does A struggle to remember about her father in Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)