|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did A get rich?
(a) She invested wisely.
(b) She was an actress.
(c) She married a rich man.
(d) She inherited a small fortune.
2. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Whether it is the day "he" comes.
(b) How many more days until her birthday.
(c) Where she left her glasses.
(d) Where C has gone.
3. What was A wearing on the night that the bracelet incident occurred?
(a) A party dress.
(b) Nothing except her jewelry.
(c) A towel.
(d) Her nightgown and jewelry.
4. What happened as a result of the doctors' recommended treatment for A's husband's shoulder?
(a) He died.
(b) The shoulder healed, but he couldn't use his arm much.
(c) The shoulder healed, and only the scars remained.
(d) The arms had to be amputated.
5. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
(a) They are Democrats.
(b) They don't go to the movies.
(c) They didn't like his movies.
(d) They are too young to recognize his name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were A's favorite pieces of jewelry?
2. What does A's son sometimes bring when he comes to visit?
3. How did A's father-in-law feel about her?
4. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
5. What was A's husband doing when he injured his shoulder?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)