|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT a characteristic of B's husband, according to B's description of him in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) He loved children.
(b) He liked tall women.
(c) He was a good dancer.
(d) He made her laugh.
2. How old will C be, according to B, when she meets her husband?
3. What are A's favorite gemstones?
(a) Rubies and pearls.
(b) Diamonds and pearls.
(c) Diamonds and rubies.
(d) Emeralds and sapphires.
4. What happened to A's mother as she got older?
(a) She became more understanding and compassionate.
(b) She got nasty and lonely.
(c) Her health declined rapidly.
(d) She lost touch with both of her daughters.
5. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
(a) They didn't like his movies.
(b) They are too young to recognize his name.
(c) They are Democrats.
(d) They don't go to the movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did A win prizes for after her marriage?
2. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
3. What were A's favorite pieces of jewelry?
4. How did A's mother react when A's father died?
5. How did A feel about being tall when she was younger?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)