|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to A's mother as she got older?
(a) Her health declined rapidly.
(b) She got nasty and lonely.
(c) She lost touch with both of her daughters.
(d) She became more understanding and compassionate.
2. Who is onstage at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(b) The boy.
3. According to A, how long has she been alone, since her husband died?
(a) Six months.
(b) Nine years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Sixteen years.
4. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
(d) The boy.
5. Why does B get irritated with C in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) C makes A cry.
(b) C doesn't do enough housework.
(c) C doesn't help A to the bathroom.
(d) C is immature.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did A's husband react to A's response to his request when he presented the bracelet?
2. How does C respond to A's reasoning for her marriage?
3. When did A/B decide to have an affair?
4. According to A, what did A's mother do when A and Sis argued?
5. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)