|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. C tells B that she is not good at what?
(c) Giving advice.
2. What happened as a result of the doctors' recommended treatment for A's husband's shoulder?
(a) The arms had to be amputated.
(b) The shoulder healed, and only the scars remained.
(c) The shoulder healed, but he couldn't use his arm much.
(d) He died.
3. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) How many more days until her birthday.
(b) Whether it is the day "he" comes.
(c) Where she left her glasses.
(d) Where C has gone.
4. According to A, how old was A's husband when he died?
5. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
(a) They are too young to recognize his name.
(b) They are Democrats.
(c) They don't go to the movies.
(d) They didn't like his movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
2. According to Act 2, Part 2, why do women cheat?
3. According to A, what did A's mother do when A and Sis argued?
4. How did A's father-in-law feel about her?
5. What does B tell A about their father?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)