|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. C tells B that she is not good at what?
(d) Giving advice.
2. What does A say to C at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A tells C to get out of her house.
(b) A tells C that she should live so that she doesn't have any regrets when she is as old as A.
(c) A tells C not to get fresh.
(d) A tells C that she is too young to understand A's stories.
3. How did Sis and A react when their father died?
(a) They cried together.
(b) They went to their own rooms to cry.
(c) They didn't cry at all, to be strong for their mother.
(d) Sis cried, but A didn't.
4. Which of the following was NOT a characteristic of B's husband, according to B's description of him in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) He made her laugh.
(b) He was a good dancer.
(c) He liked tall women.
(d) He loved children.
5. How old will C be, according to B, when she meets her husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
2. How did A's mother-in-law feel about her?
3. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
4. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
5. What happened to A's mother as she got older?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)