|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Act 2, Part 2, why do men cheat?
(a) Because they need variety.
(b) Because they are lonely.
(c) Because they are men.
(d) Because their significant other isn't fulfilling their needs.
2. What was A's response to her husband's request when he presented the bracelet?
(a) She objected but then changed her mind.
(b) She insisted that she could never "do that."
(c) She quickly agreed, because she was curious.
(d) She reluctantly did what he asked.
3. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
(a) He was shot.
(b) He got into a fight and injured it.
(c) He dislocated it.
(d) He fell and broke it.
4. Which of the following was NOT a characteristic of B's husband, according to B's description of him in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) He loved children.
(b) He made her laugh.
(c) He was a good dancer.
(d) He liked tall women.
5. How does B respond to A's tantrum in Act 1, Part 4?
(a) B helps A get into bed.
(b) B gives A a sedative.
(c) B tries to reason with A.
(d) B ignores A until she stops.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
2. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
3. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
4. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
5. What does B tell C about empathy?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)