One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Sis and A react when their father died?
(a) They didn't cry at all, to be strong for their mother.
(b) Sis cried, but A didn't.
(c) They cried together.
(d) They went to their own rooms to cry.
2. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) The boy.
3. What does A's son sometimes bring when he comes to visit?
(a) Chocolates and flowers.
(d) New clothes.
4. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
(a) Her husband.
(d) The boy.
5. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
(a) They told her to bring him to the desert to bake out the infection.
(b) They told her to bring him to a witch doctor.
(c) They told her to use leeches to drain some of the infected blood.
(d) They told her to use maggots to eat the dead tissue.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to A, how old was A's husband when he died?
2. What was A's husband doing when he injured his shoulder?
3. What was A's response to her husband's request when he presented the bracelet?
4. How did A feel about being tall when she was younger?
5. What does B tell A about their father?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)