|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vershinin learn from the note he receives?
(a) His wife tried to commit suicide
(b) His house burned down
(c) His daughter has run away
(d) His wife has left him
2. Where exactly is the sisters' mother buried?
(a) She's still alive
(b) The garden
(c) The backyard
3. From what country or city is Vershinin from?
4. Where do Irina and Olga want to be by the fall in terms of their living situation?
(c) New York
5. How many people are sitting at the table when the dinner is ready to be served?
6. Who believes it is a shame that youth passes during the discuss of how time passes and what changes can occur?
7. What is the last name of the three sisters who are the title characters of this play?
8. Who has resigned from the military and this is revealed to Masha by that character?
9. At what age did Masha marry Kulygin, according to the play?
10. Who is upset because one of his daughters is unwell and his wife is in a very bad mood?
11. How old is the character of Vershinin?
12. Who takes a lot of pictures when he arrives, as he always does?
13. Which sister works at the school with the answer to #37?
14. Who died exactly a year ago to the day on this Saint's Day, according to the sisters and their memories?
(a) The sisters' mother
(b) The sisters' father
(c) Andrei's brother
(d) The sister's grandfather
15. Which character says he loved the sisters' mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the women in the play describes herself as a little white bird?
2. Who makes the comment that all children should be cooked and eaten?
3. Who rushes into the room and checks herself in the mirror, showing her obsession with herself?
4. Which of the sisters knows Italian as an additional language to Russian?
5. Who says that while he has a German name, he is truly Russian at heart?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)