|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests they imagine what like will be like in 200 years?
2. How long ago did the family leave Moscow to come to the provincial area where they are now settled?
(a) 11 years
(b) 7 years
(c) 5 years
(d) 2 years
3. Who believes it is a shame that youth passes during the discuss of how time passes and what changes can occur?
4. Where does Olga now work at the start of Act 2?
(a) Telegraph Office
(b) Canning plant
(c) Teacher's Council Office
(d) She doesn't
5. Who does Natasha want to not stop by, fearing for her child's rest?
(a) Gambling men
(b) The teacher
(d) The other sisters
6. Who has not paid any rent in months according to Masha and Irina's conversation?
7. Who brings Vershinin a note during the course of the scene, alerting him to news from home?
8. Who have the sisters been teasing for being in love with a girl who is engaged?
9. Who is in love with Masha although it is a bit of scandal that he does?
10. Who says again that life will never change when they are discussing the idea of what will be in 200 years?
11. Who is suddenly embarrassed when the count of people seems to indicate there are lovers at the table?
12. What does Vershinin learn from the note he receives?
(a) His daughter has run away
(b) His wife tried to commit suicide
(c) His house burned down
(d) His wife has left him
13. Who chatters about the Sunday day of rest, talking endlessly about what it should include?
14. Who takes a lot of pictures when he arrives, as he always does?
15. Who, according to Natasha, speaks very bad French?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the one sister who wouldn't be able to go back to Moscow?
2. Who promises to go to university with Andrei even thought it seems this might be an empty promise?
3. Who gives Irina a book detailing the history of the school where her sister teaches?
4. When Irina turns down the book, to whom is the book next given?
5. What does Masha warn Chebutykin not to do as he has embarrassed himself in the past?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)