|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who sings the song, "What Keeps Mankind Alive"?
2. Why does Polly say she's come to see Lucy in Act Three Scene eight?
3. What present do the thugs give to Polly?
4. Who comes to see Macheath in in Act Three Scene Nine first?
5. Who tells Polly and Lucy to stand "beside your husband in his last hour"?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Polly protest when her father threatens to go to the police in Act One Scene Three?
This section contains 965 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)