|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Egyptian king does Peachum tell Brown about?
(c) Ramses III.
(d) Ramses II.
2. Who sings the song, "What Keeps Mankind Alive"?
(a) Mac and Jenny.
(b) Lucy and Jenny.
(c) Polly and Mr. Peachum.
(d) Lucy and Tiger Brown.
3. Who sings "Call from the Grave"?
(c) Mrs. Peachum.
4. Who sings, "They say I have a lovely ankle and the best proportions in the city"?
5. Who does Brown arrive to arrest in Act Three?
Short Answer Questions
1. What code word does Peachum tell the band to play when they hear it?
2. What time is it at the beginning of Act Three Scene Nine?
3. What playwright is mentioned in The Solomon Song?
4. What does Mrs. Peachum bring to Polly in Act Three Scene Eight?
5. Mac says to Lucy that Polly wants to parade as his _________.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)