|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "a man is always afraid of a woman who loves him too much"?
2. What does Peachum intend to disrupt the Coronation with?
(a) A circus performance.
(b) A robbery.
(c) A bank heist.
(d) A demonstration of human misery.
3. Where is Lucy's bedroom?
(a) At Macheath's house.
(b) Above the jail.
(c) In the Peachum's home.
(d) In Jenny's brothel.
4. Where does Polly say she first meets Macheath with her mother?
(a) Bowery Hotel.
(b) Cuttlefish Hotel.
(c) Highland Wharf.
(d) The church.
5. Who does Filch rush in to tell Peachum is on their way?
(c) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day does Macheath regularly visit the brothel?
2. What does Macheath say to Mrs. Peachum when he sees her outside the brothel?
3. Who sings, "They say I have a lovely ankle and the best proportions in the city"?
4. Who arrives in Act Three to get money from Mrs. Peachum?
5. When does Mrs. Peachum tell the ladies to return for their money?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)