|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What playwright is mentioned in The Solomon Song?
2. The Solomon Song is sung by whom?
(d) Mrs. Peachum.
3. What does Brown do when Mac doesn't speak to him?
(b) Arrests him.
(d) Slaps him.
4. What does Lucy say she wants from Mac in the jail?
(a) His money.
(b) To be an honest woman.
(c) His word of honor.
(d) For him to divorce Polly.
5. Who gives Macheath a palm reading?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which prostitute has underwear with the "black lace border"?
2. When is Macheath hanged?
3. Who arrives in Act Three to get money from Mrs. Peachum?
4. What code word does Peachum tell the band to play when they hear it?
5. What happens with Jenny's baby?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)