|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wi once Jenny's pimp?
(a) Mr. Peachum.
(d) Tiger Brown.
2. What does Lucy call Polly in in Act Three Scene Eight?
(a) Miss Peachum.
(b) A ragged wretch.
(c) A villain.
3. Who is mentioned in The Solomon Song?
(c) All answers are correct.
4. When does Mrs. Peachum tell the ladies to return for their money?
(a) Next week.
(b) After the Coronation.
(d) Before the Coronation.
5. Who sings, "They say I have a lovely ankle and the best proportions in the city"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sings "Ballade of Immoral Earnings"?
2. What does Mac order for his last meal?
3. What is the title of Act Three Scene Eight?
4. What does Jenny claim Mac does to her in their duet?
5. How much money does Mac ask Jake and Matthew for from jail?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)