|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mac concerned about "coming out" to Brown?
(a) His affair with Polly.
(b) His cheating him at cards.
(c) His affair with Lucy.
(d) His business.
2. Where are the bells ringing from?
(a) Big Ben.
(c) East London.
3. Mac says to Lucy that Polly wants to parade as his _________.
4. Who tells Brown where Macheath is located in Act Three?
(d) Mrs. Peachum.
5. Who sings the Jealousy Duet?
(a) Jenny and Polly.
(b) Jenny and Molly.
(c) Lucy and Polly.
(d) Lucy and Jenny.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Mrs. Peachum tell the ladies to return for their money?
2. What does Lucy bring to Mac in the jail?
3. What does Macheath buy from Smith in the jail?
4. What happens with Jenny's baby?
5. Where does Polly say she first meets Macheath with her mother?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)