|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sings, "They say I have a lovely ankle and the best proportions in the city"?
2. Who sings "Call from the Grave"?
(a) Mrs. Peachum.
3. Why are people jamming the streets in Act Three Scene Nine?
(a) For the Coronation.
(b) To watch the parade.
(c) To witness Macheath's wedding.
(d) To witness Macheath's execution.
4. What does Macheath say to Mrs. Peachum when he sees her outside the brothel?
(a) Where is Polly?
(b) You witch!
(c) What are you doing here?
(d) Good afternoon, Ma'am.
5. What does Lucy say she wants from Mac in the jail?
(a) His money.
(b) For him to divorce Polly.
(c) To be an honest woman.
(d) His word of honor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lucy greet Polly when she first sees her?
2. What playwright is mentioned in The Solomon Song?
3. Where does in Act Three Scene Nine take place?
4. What does Mrs. Peachum bring to Polly in Act Three Scene Eight?
5. What do the prostitutes talk about after Jenny's exit in the brothel?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)