|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Macheath buy from Smith in the jail?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) More comfortable handcuffs.
2. What does Peachum intend to disrupt the Coronation with?
(a) A bank heist.
(b) A robbery.
(c) A circus performance.
(d) A demonstration of human misery.
3. What time is it at the beginning of Act Three Scene Nine?
(a) Five a.m.
(b) Nine a.m.
(c) Seven a.m.
(d) Two p.m.
4. What does the "treacherous woman's" name begin with referred to in the palm reading?
5. What does Lucy bring to Mac in the jail?
(a) Her father.
(b) His hat and cane.
(c) The keys.
(d) His coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "One must live well to know what living is"?
2. What does Jenny claim Mac does to her in their duet?
3. What happens with Jenny's baby?
4. How much does Macheath offer Smith as a bribe in Act Three?
5. Where is Lucy's bedroom?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)