|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Solomon Song is sung by whom?
(d) Mrs. Peachum.
2. When does Peachum tell Brown that Macheath must be in the gallows?
(a) Nine o'clock.
(b) Six o'clock.
(c) Four o'clock.
3. Who sings "Song of the Insufficiency of Human Endeavor"?
4. Where does Mac go after the whorehouse?
(a) To Polly's house.
(b) To Winchester.
(c) To jail.
(d) To court.
5. What does Mac order for his last meal?
(a) An omelet.
(c) A steak.
(d) Macaroni and Cheese.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucy say she wants from Mac in the jail?
2. Who does Filch rush in to tell Peachum is on their way?
3. How does Macheath pay Smith for his purchase in the jail?
4. Who says, "a man is always afraid of a woman who loves him too much"?
5. Who does Brown arrive to arrest in Act Three?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)