|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day does Macheath regularly visit the brothel?
2. Which Egyptian king does Peachum tell Brown about?
(a) Ramses III.
(d) Ramses II.
3. How long ago does Polly say she meets Macheath?
(a) Three days ago.
(b) Two weeks ago.
(c) Seven days ago.
(d) Ten days ago.
4. What is Jake doing while Mac is arrested?
5. What does Jenny claim Mac does to her in their duet?
(a) Love her.
(b) Raped her.
(c) Beat her.
(d) Kiss her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it at the beginning of Act Three Scene Nine?
2. What does Macheath buy from Smith in the jail?
3. What does Lucy bring to Mac in the jail?
4. How does Lucy greet Polly when she first sees her?
5. How does Macheath pay Smith for his purchase in the jail?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)