|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Macheath offer Smith as a bribe in Act Three?
(a) One hundred pounds.
(b) Ten thousand pounds.
(c) Five hundred pounds.
(d) One thousand pounds.
2. Who is found praying that Macheath is not found in Act Two Scene Six?
3. Where is Lucy's bedroom?
(a) In the Peachum's home.
(b) Above the jail.
(c) In Jenny's brothel.
(d) At Macheath's house.
4. What does Peachum intend to disrupt the Coronation with?
(a) A demonstration of human misery.
(b) A robbery.
(c) A circus performance.
(d) A bank heist.
5. When does Jenny say that Mac is in "for a hard time"?
(b) When the church bells ring.
(c) When the Coronation bells ring.
(d) When the sirens sound.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the prostitutes talk about after Jenny's exit in the brothel?
2. Who offers to "settle the bill" when Macheath is taken away?
3. How does Macheath try to escape at the brothel?
4. Who wi once Jenny's pimp?
5. Who says, "One must live well to know what living is"?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)