|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Egyptian king does Peachum tell Brown about?
(a) Ramses III.
(c) Ramses II.
2. Why are people jamming the streets in Act Three Scene Nine?
(a) To witness Macheath's execution.
(b) To watch the parade.
(c) To witness Macheath's wedding.
(d) For the Coronation.
3. What thug is in the company of the prostitutes?
4. What happens with Jenny's baby?
(a) She aborts it.
(b) She gives it up for adoption.
(c) She raises it.
(d) She leaves it on a doorstep.
5. When does Mrs. Peachum tell the ladies to return for their money?
(a) Before the Coronation.
(b) After the Coronation.
(c) Next week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Jenny she looks "like sicked up milk"?
2. What does Lucy bring for Polly to eat in in Act Three Scene Eight?
3. Which prostitute has underwear with the "black lace border"?
4. How much does Macheath offer Smith as a bribe in Act Three?
5. Who does Brown arrive to arrest in Act Three?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)