|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sings the Jealousy Duet?
(a) Lucy and Jenny.
(b) Jenny and Molly.
(c) Jenny and Polly.
(d) Lucy and Polly.
2. Where does Macheath go first after leaving Polly?
(a) A church.
(b) The jail.
(c) The train station.
(d) A brothel.
3. Who tells Brown where Macheath is located in Act Three?
(a) Mrs. Peachum.
4. Who sings, "They say I have a lovely ankle and the best proportions in the city"?
5. How much money does Mac ask Jake and Matthew for from jail?
(a) 800 pounds.
(b) 1,000 pounds.
(c) 400 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sings the song, "What Keeps Mankind Alive"?
2. How is Mac executed?
3. Which Egyptian king does Peachum tell Brown about?
4. How much does Macheath offer Smith as a bribe in Act Three?
5. Who offers to "settle the bill" when Macheath is taken away?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)