|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jake doing while Mac is arrested?
2. Who tells Brown where Macheath is located in Act Three?
(d) Mrs. Peachum.
3. What does the "treacherous woman's" name begin with referred to in the palm reading?
4. What does Lucy call Polly in in Act Three Scene Eight?
(a) A ragged wretch.
(b) Miss Peachum.
(c) A villain.
5. What does Macheath buy from Smith in the jail?
(c) More comfortable handcuffs.
(d) A prostitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Polly say she's come to see Lucy in Act Three Scene eight?
2. How much does Macheath offer Smith as a bribe in Act Three?
3. Where does in Act Three Scene Nine take place?
4. What does Lucy bring to Mac in the jail?
5. Where is Jenny's brothel?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)