|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Peachum tell Brown that Macheath must be in the gallows?
(a) Four o'clock.
(b) Six o'clock.
(c) Nine o'clock.
2. Why are people jamming the streets in Act Three Scene Nine?
(a) For the Coronation.
(b) To witness Macheath's wedding.
(c) To witness Macheath's execution.
(d) To watch the parade.
3. Who sings the song, "What Keeps Mankind Alive"?
(a) Mac and Jenny.
(b) Polly and Mr. Peachum.
(c) Lucy and Tiger Brown.
(d) Lucy and Jenny.
4. Which Egyptian king does Peachum tell Brown about?
(b) Ramses III.
(d) Ramses II.
5. What playwright is mentioned in The Solomon Song?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mac order for his last meal?
2. Which character comes to arrest Macheath?
3. When does Jenny say that Mac is in "for a hard time"?
4. Who is found praying that Macheath is not found in Act Two Scene Six?
5. Where is Lucy's bedroom?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)