|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the prostitutes talk about after Jenny's exit in the brothel?
2. Who sings "Call from the Grave"?
(d) Mrs. Peachum.
3. How much money does Mac ask Jake and Matthew for from jail?
(a) 800 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 400 pounds.
(d) 1,000 pounds.
4. Where does Macheath go first after leaving Polly?
(a) A church.
(b) The train station.
(c) The jail.
(d) A brothel.
5. What does Peachum intend to disrupt the Coronation with?
(a) A circus performance.
(b) A robbery.
(c) A demonstration of human misery.
(d) A bank heist.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Macheath pay Smith for his purchase in the jail?
2. What does Macheath do to make Polly believe he loves Lucy more?
3. What is Jake doing while Mac is arrested?
4. Who sings, "They say I have a lovely ankle and the best proportions in the city"?
5. Which prostitute has underwear with the "black lace border"?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)