|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to see Macheath in in Act Three Scene Nine first?
(b) Molly and Jenny.
(c) Jake and Matt.
2. Who sings "Call from the Grave"?
(b) Mrs. Peachum.
3. Who does Filch rush in to tell Peachum is on their way?
(c) The police.
4. Where is Lucy's bedroom?
(a) In the Peachum's home.
(b) Above the jail.
(c) In Jenny's brothel.
(d) At Macheath's house.
5. What does the "treacherous woman's" name begin with referred to in the palm reading?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macheath do to make Polly believe he loves Lucy more?
2. Who says, "One must live well to know what living is"?
3. Where is Jenny's brothel?
4. What does Mr. Peachum tell Celia to get for the ladies in Act Three?
5. Why does Polly say she's come to see Lucy in Act Three Scene eight?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)