|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Peachum tell Celia to get for the ladies in Act Three?
2. How much does Macheath offer Smith as a bribe in Act Three?
(a) One thousand pounds.
(b) Five hundred pounds.
(c) One hundred pounds.
(d) Ten thousand pounds.
3. What is another name Macheath goes by?
(a) Slick Fingers.
(b) The Lord.
(c) The Captain.
(d) The Doctor.
4. Why are people jamming the streets in Act Three Scene Nine?
(a) To witness Macheath's execution.
(b) To watch the parade.
(c) For the Coronation.
(d) To witness Macheath's wedding.
5. Who says, "a man is always afraid of a woman who loves him too much"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives in Act Three to get money from Mrs. Peachum?
2. How does Macheath pay Smith for his purchase in the jail?
3. How does Lucy greet Polly when she first sees her?
4. How does Macheath try to escape at the brothel?
5. Where does Mac say he learns "a deep withering stare"?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)