|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What playwright is mentioned in The Solomon Song?
2. Who offers to "settle the bill" when Macheath is taken away?
(b) Mrs. Peachum.
(c) Mr. Peachum.
3. What does Peachum intend to disrupt the Coronation with?
(a) A bank heist.
(b) A circus performance.
(c) A robbery.
(d) A demonstration of human misery.
4. Mac says to Lucy that Polly wants to parade as his _________.
5. Where are the bells ringing from?
(a) East London.
(b) Big Ben.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mac concerned about "coming out" to Brown?
2. Who sings the song, "What Keeps Mankind Alive"?
3. Who comes to see Macheath in in Act Three Scene Nine first?
4. What is another name Macheath goes by?
5. What is Polly referred to as by Lucy?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)