|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Peachum tell Brown that Macheath must be in the gallows?
(a) Nine o'clock.
(b) Six o'clock.
(c) Four o'clock.
2. When is Macheath hanged?
(a) At six.
(b) At noon.
(c) At eight.
(d) At eleven.
3. Where does Macheath go first after leaving Polly?
(a) A brothel.
(b) The jail.
(c) The train station.
(d) A church.
4. Where does Mac say he learns "a deep withering stare"?
(a) From his mother.
(b) From his father.
(c) The whorehouse.
(d) The Bible.
5. Who arrives in Act Three to get money from Mrs. Peachum?
Short Answer Questions
1. What playwright is mentioned in The Solomon Song?
2. Who sings the Jealousy Duet?
3. Who gives Macheath a palm reading?
4. Who sings the song, "What Keeps Mankind Alive"?
5. Who sings "Ballade of Immoral Earnings"?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)