|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sings the song, "What Keeps Mankind Alive"?
(a) Lucy and Jenny.
(b) Mac and Jenny.
(c) Polly and Mr. Peachum.
(d) Lucy and Tiger Brown.
2. Where does Mac go after the whorehouse?
(a) To Winchester.
(b) To Polly's house.
(c) To court.
(d) To jail.
3. Where does Macheath go first after leaving Polly?
(a) The train station.
(b) A brothel.
(c) The jail.
(d) A church.
4. What is Mac concerned about "coming out" to Brown?
(a) His business.
(b) His cheating him at cards.
(c) His affair with Polly.
(d) His affair with Lucy.
5. What time is it at the beginning of Act Three Scene Nine?
(a) Five a.m.
(b) Seven a.m.
(c) Nine a.m.
(d) Two p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which setting does Act Three begin?
2. Which Egyptian king does Peachum tell Brown about?
3. What do the prostitutes talk about after Jenny's exit in the brothel?
4. What day does Macheath regularly visit the brothel?
5. How much does Macheath offer Smith as a bribe in Act Three?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)