|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is mentioned in The Solomon Song?
(b) All answers are correct.
2. Where does Mac go after the whorehouse?
(a) To Polly's house.
(b) To court.
(c) To Winchester.
(d) To jail.
3. Who offers to "settle the bill" when Macheath is taken away?
(a) Mr. Peachum.
(c) Mrs. Peachum.
4. Why does Polly say she's come to see Lucy in Act Three Scene eight?
(a) To eat dinner.
(b) To apologize.
(c) To slap her.
(d) To visit Macheath.
5. Who sings "Call from the Grave"?
(b) Mrs. Peachum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are people jamming the streets in Act Three Scene Nine?
2. Where is Lucy's bedroom?
3. Who arrives in Act Three to get money from Mrs. Peachum?
4. What is Macheath's "Tragic Flaw"?
5. What thug is in the company of the prostitutes?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)