|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Lucy's bedroom?
(a) Above the jail.
(b) In Jenny's brothel.
(c) In the Peachum's home.
(d) At Macheath's house.
2. What code word does Peachum tell the band to play when they hear it?
3. What happens with Jenny's baby?
(a) She leaves it on a doorstep.
(b) She aborts it.
(c) She raises it.
(d) She gives it up for adoption.
4. Why does Polly say she's come to see Lucy in Act Three Scene eight?
(a) To visit Macheath.
(b) To apologize.
(c) To eat dinner.
(d) To slap her.
5. What day does Macheath regularly visit the brothel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Jenny she looks "like sicked up milk"?
2. What does Mr. Peachum tell Celia to get for the ladies in Act Three?
3. When Mrs. Peachum comes to take Polly from the jail, what does she call Macheath?
4. Where does Mac go after the whorehouse?
5. Who says, "a man is always afraid of a woman who loves him too much"?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)