|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sings "Call from the Grave"?
(a) Mrs. Peachum.
2. What does Macheath do to make Polly believe he loves Lucy more?
(a) He asks Lucy to marry him.
(b) He shows no regret when she leaves.
(c) He is having a baby with Lucy.
(d) He calls her a whore.
3. What does Mrs. Peachum bring to Polly in Act Three Scene Eight?
(a) A noose.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A widow's dress.
(d) A divorce certificate.
4. What is Macheath's "Tragic Flaw"?
(a) Sexual urges.
5. Where are the bells ringing from?
(a) East London.
(d) Big Ben.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day does Macheath regularly visit the brothel?
2. What is Mac concerned about "coming out" to Brown?
3. When speaking to Lucy in Act Three, when does Polly say she marries Macheath?
4. Who sings "Song of the Insufficiency of Human Endeavor"?
5. What is another name Macheath goes by?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)