|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mac say he learns "a deep withering stare"?
(a) The whorehouse.
(b) The Bible.
(c) From his mother.
(d) From his father.
2. Who sings the Jealousy Duet?
(a) Jenny and Polly.
(b) Jenny and Molly.
(c) Lucy and Polly.
(d) Lucy and Jenny.
3. Who gives Macheath a palm reading?
4. Who is found praying that Macheath is not found in Act Two Scene Six?
5. How does Macheath pay Smith for his purchase in the jail?
(a) With change.
(b) With food.
(c) In cash.
(d) By check.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mac order for his last meal?
2. What does Macheath say to Mrs. Peachum when he sees her outside the brothel?
3. In which setting does Act Three begin?
4. What is Polly referred to as by Lucy?
5. What does Mrs. Peachum bring to Polly in Act Three Scene Eight?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)