|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Macheath buy from Smith in the jail?
(c) A prostitute.
(d) More comfortable handcuffs.
2. Who sings "Song of the Insufficiency of Human Endeavor"?
3. Who tells Brown where Macheath is located in Act Three?
(b) Mrs. Peachum.
4. Where does in Act Three Scene Nine take place?
(a) The whorehouse.
(b) The death cell.
(c) The church.
(d) The stable.
5. How does Macheath pay Smith for his purchase in the jail?
(a) In cash.
(b) By check.
(c) With change.
(d) With food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Peachum tell Celia to get for the ladies in Act Three?
2. Why are people jamming the streets in Act Three Scene Nine?
3. Who gives Macheath a palm reading?
4. Who arrives in Act Three to get money from Mrs. Peachum?
5. Who does Brown arrive to arrest in Act Three?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)