|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Mac ask Jake and Matthew for from jail?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 1,000 pounds.
(c) 400 pounds.
(d) 800 pounds.
2. What does Jenny claim Mac does to her in their duet?
(a) Raped her.
(b) Beat her.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Love her.
3. Where does Mr. Peachum tell Filch to inform the police that Macheath is?
(b) Polly's room.
(c) Suky Tawdry's place.
(d) Jenny's brothel.
4. Who arrives in Act Three to get money from Mrs. Peachum?
5. What does Mac order for his last meal?
(a) A steak.
(c) Macaroni and Cheese.
(d) An omelet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the prostitutes talk about after Jenny's exit in the brothel?
2. Who sings "Song of the Insufficiency of Human Endeavor"?
3. What is another name Macheath goes by?
4. What code word does Peachum tell the band to play when they hear it?
5. How does Lucy greet Polly when she first sees her?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)