|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago does Polly say she meets Macheath?
(a) Seven days ago.
(b) Three days ago.
(c) Two weeks ago.
(d) Ten days ago.
2. Who sings the Jealousy Duet?
(a) Jenny and Polly.
(b) Lucy and Polly.
(c) Lucy and Jenny.
(d) Jenny and Molly.
3. In which setting does Act Three begin?
(a) The stable.
(b) The Beggar's Friend, Ltd.
(c) The whorehouse.
(d) The jail.
4. What is Jake doing while Mac is arrested?
5. How is Mac executed?
(c) Firing Squad.
(d) Lethal Injection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macheath do to make Polly believe he loves Lucy more?
2. When speaking to Lucy in Act Three, when does Polly say she marries Macheath?
3. What is Mac concerned about "coming out" to Brown?
4. What is the title of Act Three Scene Eight?
5. What does Macheath say to Mrs. Peachum when he sees her outside the brothel?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)