|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Macheath's "Tragic Flaw"?
(d) Sexual urges.
2. What do the prostitutes talk about after Jenny's exit in the brothel?
3. The Solomon Song is sung by whom?
(a) Mrs. Peachum.
4. Which prostitute has underwear with the "black lace border"?
5. When is Macheath hanged?
(a) At noon.
(b) At eleven.
(c) At eight.
(d) At six.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character comes to arrest Macheath?
2. What happens with Jenny's baby?
3. Who is found praying that Macheath is not found in Act Two Scene Six?
4. Where is Jenny's brothel?
5. Where does Polly say she first meets Macheath with her mother?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)