|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers to "settle the bill" when Macheath is taken away?
(a) Mrs. Peachum.
(c) Mr. Peachum.
2. Where is Lucy's bedroom?
(a) In the Peachum's home.
(b) Above the jail.
(c) At Macheath's house.
(d) In Jenny's brothel.
3. What does Mr. Peachum tell Celia to get for the ladies in Act Three?
4. What happens with Jenny's baby?
(a) She gives it up for adoption.
(b) She leaves it on a doorstep.
(c) She raises it.
(d) She aborts it.
5. What is Macheath's "Tragic Flaw"?
(c) Sexual urges.
6. Who tells Brown where Macheath is located in Act Three?
(d) Mrs. Peachum.
7. What does Peachum intend to disrupt the Coronation with?
(a) A circus performance.
(b) A bank heist.
(c) A demonstration of human misery.
(d) A robbery.
8. What does Macheath do to make Polly believe he loves Lucy more?
(a) He calls her a whore.
(b) He shows no regret when she leaves.
(c) He is having a baby with Lucy.
(d) He asks Lucy to marry him.
9. Who gives Macheath a palm reading?
10. How much does Macheath offer Smith as a bribe in Act Three?
(a) One hundred pounds.
(b) Ten thousand pounds.
(c) Five hundred pounds.
(d) One thousand pounds.
11. What does Lucy say she wants from Mac in the jail?
(a) To be an honest woman.
(b) His money.
(c) For him to divorce Polly.
(d) His word of honor.
12. How long ago does Polly say she meets Macheath?
(a) Ten days ago.
(b) Two weeks ago.
(c) Seven days ago.
(d) Three days ago.
13. Which prostitute has underwear with the "black lace border"?
14. What is another name Macheath goes by?
(a) Slick Fingers.
(b) The Doctor.
(c) The Captain.
(d) The Lord.
15. Who comes to see Macheath in in Act Three Scene Nine first?
(a) Molly and Jenny.
(b) Jake and Matt.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Solomon Song is sung by whom?
2. Who sings "Ballade of Immoral Earnings"?
3. Where does in Act Three Scene Nine take place?
4. When does Jenny say that Mac is in "for a hard time"?
5. Who is mentioned in The Solomon Song?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)