|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mac order for his last meal?
(a) An omelet.
(b) A steak.
(d) Macaroni and Cheese.
2. What is Macheath's "Tragic Flaw"?
(b) Sexual urges.
3. Mac says to Lucy that Polly wants to parade as his _________.
4. Which Egyptian king does Peachum tell Brown about?
(a) Ramses II.
(b) Ramses III.
5. How is Mac executed?
(a) Lethal Injection.
(b) Firing Squad.
6. What does the "treacherous woman's" name begin with referred to in the palm reading?
7. What is Jake doing while Mac is arrested?
8. What does Mr. Peachum tell Celia to get for the ladies in Act Three?
9. Where is Jenny's brothel?
10. How does Macheath try to escape at the brothel?
(a) From the back door.
(b) Through the cellar.
(c) From the front door.
(d) From the window.
11. When speaking to Lucy in Act Three, when does Polly say she marries Macheath?
(a) Two weeks ago.
(b) The day before yesterday.
(c) Last month.
(d) A week ago.
12. What do the prostitutes talk about after Jenny's exit in the brothel?
13. Who sings the Jealousy Duet?
(a) Lucy and Polly.
(b) Jenny and Polly.
(c) Jenny and Molly.
(d) Lucy and Jenny.
14. Which prostitute has underwear with the "black lace border"?
15. What day does Macheath regularly visit the brothel?
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Macheath hanged?
2. What does Lucy bring for Polly to eat in in Act Three Scene Eight?
3. When does Peachum tell Brown that Macheath must be in the gallows?
4. How much does Macheath offer Smith as a bribe in Act Three?
5. Which character comes to arrest Macheath?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)