|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wi once Jenny's pimp?
(a) Mr. Peachum.
(c) Tiger Brown.
2. Why does Polly say she's come to see Lucy in Act Three Scene eight?
(a) To eat dinner.
(b) To apologize.
(c) To visit Macheath.
(d) To slap her.
3. What does Lucy say she wants from Mac in the jail?
(a) To be an honest woman.
(b) For him to divorce Polly.
(c) His money.
(d) His word of honor.
4. Where does in Act Three Scene Nine take place?
(a) The church.
(b) The stable.
(c) The death cell.
(d) The whorehouse.
5. Who comes to see Macheath in in Act Three Scene Nine first?
(a) Jake and Matt.
(b) Molly and Jenny.
6. Where are the bells ringing from?
(a) Big Ben.
(d) East London.
7. Who sings, "They say I have a lovely ankle and the best proportions in the city"?
8. The Solomon Song is sung by whom?
(c) Mrs. Peachum.
9. When does Peachum tell Brown that Macheath must be in the gallows?
(b) Four o'clock.
(c) Six o'clock.
(d) Nine o'clock.
10. What do the prostitutes talk about after Jenny's exit in the brothel?
11. Who arrives in Act Three to get money from Mrs. Peachum?
12. What does Jenny claim Mac does to her in their duet?
(a) Beat her.
(b) Raped her.
(c) Love her.
(d) Kiss her.
13. What does Mrs. Peachum bring to Polly in Act Three Scene Eight?
(a) A kitten.
(b) A widow's dress.
(c) A divorce certificate.
(d) A noose.
14. What day does Macheath regularly visit the brothel?
15. What does Macheath do to make Polly believe he loves Lucy more?
(a) He shows no regret when she leaves.
(b) He is having a baby with Lucy.
(c) He calls her a whore.
(d) He asks Lucy to marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Peachum tell Filch to inform the police that Macheath is?
2. What happens with Jenny's baby?
3. Where does Mac go after the whorehouse?
4. In which setting does Act Three begin?
5. What does Mac order for his last meal?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)