Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Macheath's "Tragic Flaw"?
(d) Sexual urges.
2. What do the prostitutes talk about after Jenny's exit in the brothel?
3. The Solomon Song is sung by whom?
(a) Mrs. Peachum.
4. Which prostitute has underwear with the "black lace border"?
5. When is Macheath hanged?
(a) At noon.
(b) At eleven.
(c) At eight.
(d) At six.
6. Which character comes to arrest Macheath?
(d) Mr. Peachum.
7. What happens with Jenny's baby?
(a) She leaves it on a doorstep.
(b) She gives it up for adoption.
(c) She raises it.
(d) She aborts it.
8. Who is found praying that Macheath is not found in Act Two Scene Six?
9. Where is Jenny's brothel?
10. Where does Polly say she first meets Macheath with her mother?
(a) The church.
(b) Cuttlefish Hotel.
(c) Highland Wharf.
(d) Bowery Hotel.
11. Who does Brown arrive to arrest in Act Three?
12. Mac says to Lucy that Polly wants to parade as his _________.
13. What time is it at the beginning of Act Three Scene Nine?
(a) Two p.m.
(b) Nine a.m.
(c) Seven a.m.
(d) Five a.m.
14. Who gives Macheath a palm reading?
15. What does Macheath buy from Smith in the jail?
(a) A prostitute.
(d) More comfortable handcuffs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sings "Song of the Insufficiency of Human Endeavor"?
2. What does Macheath do to make Polly believe he loves Lucy more?
3. Where are the bells ringing from?
4. Who sings "Call from the Grave"?
5. What thug is in the company of the prostitutes?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)