|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Peachum tell Celia to get for the ladies in Act Three?
2. Who sings, "They say I have a lovely ankle and the best proportions in the city"?
3. Who does Brown arrive to arrest in Act Three?
4. Who arrives in Act Three to get money from Mrs. Peachum?
5. How does Macheath pay Smith for his purchase in the jail?
(a) With food.
(b) In cash.
(c) By check.
(d) With change.
6. Who is mentioned in The Solomon Song?
(a) All answers are correct.
7. Who comes to see Macheath in in Act Three Scene Nine first?
(a) Jake and Matt.
(d) Molly and Jenny.
8. What is Polly referred to as by Lucy?
(a) The Witch of Old Soho.
(b) The Roach of Old Soho.
(c) The Rose of Old Soho.
(d) The Villain of Old Soho.
9. Which Egyptian king does Peachum tell Brown about?
(a) Ramses III.
(b) Ramses II.
10. What does Brown do when Mac doesn't speak to him?
(c) Arrests him.
(d) Slaps him.
11. What does Peachum intend to disrupt the Coronation with?
(a) A robbery.
(b) A bank heist.
(c) A demonstration of human misery.
(d) A circus performance.
12. Who does Filch rush in to tell Peachum is on their way?
(b) The police.
13. Who sings the Jealousy Duet?
(a) Lucy and Polly.
(b) Jenny and Polly.
(c) Jenny and Molly.
(d) Lucy and Jenny.
14. What does Jenny claim Mac does to her in their duet?
(a) Kiss her.
(b) Raped her.
(c) Love her.
(d) Beat her.
15. Who says, "a man is always afraid of a woman who loves him too much"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name Macheath goes by?
2. Where are the bells ringing from?
3. What is the title of Act Three Scene Eight?
4. Who tells Jenny she looks "like sicked up milk"?
5. What does Macheath buy from Smith in the jail?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)