|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Low-Dive Jenny's profession?
2. Who is the main character in The Threepenny Opera?
(a) Low-Dive Jenny.
(b) Polly Peachum.
(d) Tiger Brown.
3. Who sings "Barbara Song"?
(b) Mrs. Peachum.
4. Which character is beaten for begging on the streets without a license?
5. To which district is Filch assigned in Act One?
(a) Baker Street District.
(b) East District.
(d) North District.
6. For whom does the character Matt work?
(a) Sheriff Brown.
(b) Deputy Smith.
(d) Jonathan Peachum.
7. What does Polly get to revive her mother in Act One Scene Three?
(a) Smelling salts.
(c) Cordial Medoc.
8. Who says, "If you are, these gentlemen would rip your pants off long ago and tan your ass for you"?
9. How many holdups does Macheath commit according to his charges?
10. What is the name of Jonathan Peachum's business?
(a) The Outpost.
(b) The Beggar's Friend, Ltd.
(c) The Beggar's Fund, Ltd.
(d) The Thief's Emporium.
11. Who do the thieves sing about in Act One Scene Two?
(a) Lucy and William.
(b) Victoria and William.
(c) Joseph and Mary.
(d) Bill and Mary.
12. Why do the beggars return to Peachum's shop in Act One Scene Three?
(a) To ask for money.
(b) To take Polly away.
(c) To complain about their costumes.
(d) To give news from Macheath.
13. Where is the carpet from at Macheath and Polly's feast?
(a) Oriental Rugs, Ltd.
(b) The royal palace.
(c) India Trading Post.
(d) Oriental Carpet Company.
14. Which thug mentions Lucy in Act One Scene Two?
15. Where does Macheath seduce two sisters under the age of consent?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the vans arriving in Act One Scene Two?
2. What is the name of the song Polly sings for dinner entertainment in Act One?
3. Which character says, "Where'er you go I shall be with you"?
4. Which character sings a morning hymn in Act One Scene One?
5. What is Brown's concern regarding the coronation?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)