Short Answer Key
Act 1, Prologue and Scene 1
1. Who is the author of The Threepenny Opera?
2. Who is the main character in The Threepenny Opera?
3. What is the name of Jonathan Peachum's wife?
4. What is the name of Jonathan Peachum's business?
The Beggar's Friend, Ltd.
5. What is Low-Dive Jenny's profession?
6. In what city does The Threepenny Opera take place?
7. Whose coronation is taking place during the time of the play?
8. What is the term for the style of production of The Threepenny Opera?
9. What play is The Threepenny Opera based upon?
The Beggar's Opera.
10. For whom does the character Matt work?
11. What is Tiger Brown's profession?
12. What is Macheath's nickname?
Mac the Knife.
13. Who sings the prologue of The Threepenny Opera?
The Ballad Singer.
This section contains 2,110 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)