|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown tell Polly about Macheath?
(a) He does his best to keep him out of prison.
(b) He loves him.
(c) There is nothing he can do for him now.
(d) He kills him.
2. The Solomon Song is sung by whom?
(d) Mrs. Peachum.
3. What is Mac concerned about "coming out" to Brown?
(a) His affair with Polly.
(b) His business.
(c) His cheating him at cards.
(d) His affair with Lucy.
4. Which thug mentions Lucy in Act One Scene Two?
5. Where is the carpet from at Macheath and Polly's feast?
(a) Oriental Carpet Company.
(b) Oriental Rugs, Ltd.
(c) The royal palace.
(d) India Trading Post.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which setting does Act Three begin?
2. In what city does The Threepenny Opera take place?
3. Where does Macheath seduce two sisters under the age of consent?
4. Which character says, "Where'er you go I shall be with you"?
5. What does Mac apologize to Polly for in Act One Scene Two?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)