|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says, "What I need is artists. Only an artist can tug at anybody's heart strings nowadays"?
(b) Mr. Peachum.
(d) Mrs. Peachum.
2. What present do the thugs give to Polly?
(a) A diamond necklace.
(c) A nightgown.
(d) A kitten.
3. What happens to the soldier's in Macheath and Brown's ballad in Act One?
(a) They die.
(b) They win medals.
(c) They win the war.
(d) They go to a saloon.
4. Who sings the Ballad of Sexual Obsession?
(b) Mrs. Peachum.
(c) Mr. Peachum.
5. Who is mentioned in The Solomon Song?
(a) All answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Polly get to revive her mother in Act One Scene Three?
2. Where does Mac say he learns "a deep withering stare"?
3. Who says, "One must live well to know what living is"?
4. What is the reward for turning in Macheath?
5. Where does Act Two Scene Four take place?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)