|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many holdups does Macheath commit according to his charges?
2. What is Macheath's "Tragic Flaw"?
(d) Sexual urges.
3. What play is The Threepenny Opera based upon?
(a) Mac the Knife.
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
(c) The Beggar's Opera.
(d) Antony and Cleopatra.
4. What thug is in the company of the prostitutes?
5. What is Jake doing while Mac is arrested?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Macheath go first after leaving Polly?
2. What do the Gang change into in Act One Scene Two?
3. Who tells Brown where Macheath is located in Act Three?
4. Mac says to Lucy that Polly wants to parade as his _________.
5. Who threatens to "tan your behind" to Polly?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)