|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the fois gras for the feast?
(a) The police confiscate it.
(b) Someone drops it.
(c) Jimmy eats it.
(d) It is stolen.
2. Which character sings a morning hymn in Act One Scene One?
(b) Mrs. Peachum.
(c) Jonathan Peachum.
(d) Polly Peachum.
3. What is the setting of the opening of Act One Scene Two?
(a) A stable.
(b) Mr. Peachum's shop.
(c) A church.
(d) A rooftop.
4. What play is The Threepenny Opera based upon?
(a) Mac the Knife.
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
(c) The Beggar's Opera.
(d) Antony and Cleopatra.
5. Who do the thieves sing about in Act One Scene Two?
(a) Victoria and William.
(b) Lucy and William.
(c) Bill and Mary.
(d) Joseph and Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Jonathan Peachum's business?
2. What is Jake's nickname?
3. What is the name of Jonathan Peachum's wife?
4. Why does Mac berate the Gang in Act One Scene Two?
5. What is the term for the style of production of The Threepenny Opera?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)