|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the thieves sing about in Act One Scene Two?
(a) Lucy and William.
(b) Bill and Mary.
(c) Victoria and William.
(d) Joseph and Mary.
2. What is the name of Jonathan Peachum's wife?
3. What is Matthew's nickname?
(a) Matt the Murderer.
(b) Matt the Mint.
(c) Matt the Mooch.
(d) Matthew Moneybags.
4. Which character says, "You get that every day at Mac the Knife's. You've landed in the honey pot all right."
5. Who is the author of The Threepenny Opera?
(a) Vladimir Mayakovsky.
(b) Bertolt Brecht.
(c) Vsevolod Meyerhold.
(d) Erwin Piscator.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which district is Filch assigned in Act One?
2. What is the setting of the opening of Act One Scene Two?
3. What does Mac apologize to Polly for in Act One Scene Two?
4. Why does Mac berate the Gang in Act One Scene Two?
5. For whom does the character Matt work?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)