|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of the opening of Act One Scene Two?
(a) Mr. Peachum's shop.
(b) A rooftop.
(c) A stable.
(d) A church.
2. What does Macheath always wear?
(a) Kid gloves.
(c) A top hat.
(d) A white suit.
3. Who threatens to "tan your behind" to Polly?
(a) Mr. Peachum.
(b) Mrs. Peachum.
4. What is Low-Dive Jenny's profession?
5. What is the name of the song Polly sings for dinner entertainment in Act One?
(a) Pirate Jenny.
(b) Ballad of the Dishwasher.
(c) Pirate Polly.
(d) Dirty Bar Song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the song Macheath and Brown sing at the feast?
2. Who is the main character in The Threepenny Opera?
3. Where is the carpet from at Macheath and Polly's feast?
4. Which character says, "You get that every day at Mac the Knife's. You've landed in the honey pot all right."
5. What is Mr. Peachum's fee for services?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)