|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the thieves sing about in Act One Scene Two?
(a) Joseph and Mary.
(b) Victoria and William.
(c) Bill and Mary.
(d) Lucy and William.
2. What part of London does Act One Scene Two take place?
(a) The Wharf.
(c) East End.
(d) Little Village.
3. Where does Macheath have a scar?
(a) His arm.
(b) His hand.
(c) His neck.
(d) His face.
4. For whom does the character Matt work?
(a) Deputy Smith.
(b) Jonathan Peachum.
(c) Sheriff Brown.
5. What is the celebration for in Act One Scene Two?
(a) The Queen's coronation.
(b) The marriage of Macheath and Lucy.
(c) Macheath's wedding to Polly.
(d) A robbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pays Mac a visit in Act One Scene Two?
2. Who is Mr. Peachum's daughter?
3. What do the gang members do when Brown arrives?
4. Whose coronation is taking place during the time of the play?
5. Who does Peachum take with him to see the Sheriff?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)