|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the carpet from at Macheath and Polly's feast?
(a) Oriental Rugs, Ltd.
(b) Oriental Carpet Company.
(c) The royal palace.
(d) India Trading Post.
2. What does Lucy call Polly in in Act Three Scene Eight?
(a) A villain.
(b) Miss Peachum.
(c) A ragged wretch.
3. Where is Lucy's bedroom?
(a) At Macheath's house.
(b) In the Peachum's home.
(c) In Jenny's brothel.
(d) Above the jail.
4. Which character comes to arrest Macheath?
(c) Mr. Peachum.
5. What does Lucy bring for Polly to eat in in Act Three Scene Eight?
(a) Bread and butter.
(b) Wine and cheese.
(c) Coffee and cake.
(d) Steak and eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wi once Jenny's pimp?
2. What thug is in the company of the prostitutes?
3. Where does Macheath go first after leaving Polly?
4. How does Macheath try to escape at the brothel?
5. What does the "treacherous woman's" name begin with referred to in the palm reading?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)