|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the song about that Polly sings for the thugs?
(a) A seamstress.
(b) A dishwasher.
(c) A dancer.
(d) A prostitute.
2. What does Jenny claim Mac does to her in their duet?
(a) Kiss her.
(b) Beat her.
(c) Raped her.
(d) Love her.
3. Which character says, "What do you mean, pretty? It's not pretty, you idiot! It's art, it's not pretty."
(c) Mr. Peachum.
4. Who says, "a man is always afraid of a woman who loves him too much"?
5. What does the "treacherous woman's" name begin with referred to in the palm reading?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macheath say to Mrs. Peachum when he sees her outside the brothel?
2. What thug is in the company of the prostitutes?
3. What happens to the soldier's in Macheath and Brown's ballad in Act One?
4. What is the name of the song Macheath and Brown sing at the feast?
5. Who offers to "settle the bill" when Macheath is taken away?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)