|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Polly say she's come to see Lucy in Act Three Scene eight?
(a) To eat dinner.
(b) To apologize.
(c) To visit Macheath.
(d) To slap her.
2. What thug is in the company of the prostitutes?
3. What happens to the soldier's in Macheath and Brown's ballad in Act One?
(a) They win medals.
(b) They win the war.
(c) They die.
(d) They go to a saloon.
4. Where is Jenny's brothel?
5. Who sings at the end of Act One Scene Two?
(a) Polly and Macheath.
(b) Polly and Mr. Peachum.
(c) Macheath and Ned.
(d) Mrs. Peachum and Mr. Peachum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the song about that Polly sings for the thugs?
2. What is the name of the song Polly sings for dinner entertainment in Act One?
3. Which character says, "Where'er you go I shall be with you"?
4. What is Brown's concern regarding the coronation?
5. Which is NOT one of the soldier's names in the song Macheath and Brown sing at the feast?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)