|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Along what road does Madame Bonancieux pass in a carriage?
2. How many bottles of wine does d'Artagnan send?
3. When she is brought dinner, what does Lady de Winter pretend to do?
4. When Lady de Winter says she intends to kill d'Artagnan, what does Athos take from her?
5. Who arrives at the convent to give a warning about Lady de Winter, but is too late?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the importance of "All for one and one for all" to the characters in the story? What does that statement mean? Support your answer with examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
How does Porthos' emphasis on his image define his character and the actions his character takes throughout the story? Cite specific examples to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
How does Aramis' desire to enter into the priesthood define his character and the actions his character takes? Use specific examples from the story to support your answer.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)