|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the sentence the men read Lady de Winter for her crimes?
2. Along what road does Madame Bonancieux pass in a carriage?
3. Who is the man in the cloak that Athos brings with them to find Lady de Winter?
4. What color cloak is the sixth man, who is accompanying the four friends and Lord de Winter when they go to Lady de Winter, wearing?
5. What does Lady de Winter portray herself as, in her story to Felton?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is a villain? Using examples from the book, describe who is the villain of the story and why.
Essay Topic 2
Why is there a tension between the King and the cardinal? What role does that tension have in the story? How does that tension create other plots? Use specific examples to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
What is an enemy? Who are enemies to the queen, and why are they her enemies? What role do the enemies have in the story? Cite examples from the story to support your answer.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)