|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Athos thinks that the meeting with Madame Bonancieux and the carriage is what?
(b) A trap.
(c) A ruse.
2. How does Lady de Winter pretend to commit suicide?
(a) Jumping from a window.
(b) Poisoning herself.
(d) Slicing her wrists.
3. When King Louis gets tired of the siege, where does he go?
(a) Saint Golthila.
(b) Saint Germain.
(c) Saint George.
(d) Saint Geoffrey.
4. How does Athos get into the house where Lady de Winter is hiding?
(a) Through the door.
(b) Through the attic.
(c) Through the window.
(d) Thought the basement.
5. d'Artagnan does not want to return from the dangerous mission without what?
(a) The fallen man.
(b) The information.
(d) All his men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is looking after Lady de Winter while she is locked-up?
2. Who promotes d'Artagnan to the rank of lieutenant in the Musketeers?
3. Who does the cardinal tell his companion to go see, while the Musketeers listen from another room?
4. Where does Lord de Winter send Felton when he realizes Lady de Winter corrupts him?
5. When Lady de Winter is telling her story to Felton, who does she say drugs and kidnaps her?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)