|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who brings Lady de Winter dinner while she is captive?
2. The letter that My Lady from the church needs to deliver to a servant asks for what?
a) An assignation.
3. How much, per horse, is the cost to get a horse for battle?
a) 2,000 livres.
b) 2,000 pence.
c) 2,000 guildes.
d) 2,000 crowns.
4. After d'Artagnan establishes an alibi with M. de Treville, where does he see Madame Bonancieux?
a) At Aramis' house.
b) At Porthos' house.
c) At the palace.
d) At Athos' house.
5. Why does d'Artagnan say he spares Lord de Winter's life?
This section contains 905 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)