|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The room that the Musketeers stay in, while guarding the cardinal, is having what replaced?
(a) It's pipes.
(b) It's stove.
(c) It's bed.
(d) It's windows.
2. How does Athos get into the house where Lady de Winter is hiding?
(a) Thought the basement.
(b) Through the attic.
(c) Through the door.
(d) Through the window.
3. What is the Count who visits Lady de Winter in the convent also known as?
(a) The man from Madrid.
(b) The man from Muellasa.
(c) The man from Meung.
(d) The man from Maans.
4. Who asks the others to give the excuse that he goes ahead to clear the way, so that he can leave the tavern without the cardinal?
5. Athos thinks that the meeting with Madame Bonancieux and the carriage is what?
(a) A trap.
(b) A ruse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose death does Lord de Winter say Lady de Winter is responsible for?
2. Where is d'Artagnan when the Musketeers get a pass to leave their camp?
3. d'Artagnan does not want to return from the dangerous mission without what?
4. Who arrives at the convent to give a warning about Lady de Winter, but is too late?
5. How many men go with d'Artagnan on the dangerous mission for the king?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)