|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady de Winter is thinning while she is captured. Who does she blame for her problems?
(a) The cardinal.
(c) Lord de Winter.
2. Athos thinks that the meeting with Madame Bonancieux and the carriage is what?
(a) A ruse.
(b) A trap.
3. How long do the friends wager they can take to eat breakfast, without being taken by the enemy?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Three hours.
(c) An hour.
(d) Half and hour.
4. What color cloak is the sixth man, who is accompanying the four friends and Lord de Winter when they go to Lady de Winter, wearing?
5. How long does Athos remain a Musketeer under d'Artagnan?
(a) Four years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Five years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes the four friends' message to the queen?
2. After d'Artagnan's meeting with the cardinal, where do the Musketeers and d'Artagnan's regiments leave to go on their military campaign?
3. Who is keeping guard while the friends read the letter from Aramis' seamstress?
4. With the dead enemies, Athos points out that there is extra what?
5. Who is the man in the cloak that Athos brings with them to find Lady de Winter?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)