|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After d'Artagnan's meeting with the cardinal, where do the Musketeers and d'Artagnan's regiments leave to go on their military campaign?
(a) La Rochelle.
(b) La Rocdente.
(c) La Rounde.
(d) La Randille.
2. Where is Madame Bonancieux's funeral held?
(a) In a field.
(b) At the convent.
(c) In a neary church.
(d) In Paris.
3. What does Lord de Winter order the captain of her ship to do if she talks to anyone?
(a) Throw her overboard.
(b) Hang her.
(c) Lock her in the dungeon.
(d) Kill her.
4. Whose death does Lord de Winter say Lady de Winter is responsible for?
(b) Captain Sayers.
(c) Madame Bonancieux.
5. How many times does d'Artagnan fight Rochefort before they become friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. Once the King's escort to the fetes arrives in Paris, how many days leave are they given?
2. Who promotes d'Artagnan to the rank of lieutenant in the Musketeers?
3. Who is looking after Lady de Winter while she is locked-up?
4. When King Louis gets tired of the siege, where does he go?
5. What does Lady de Winter sing while she is being held captive?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)