|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Felton leave Lady de Winter so that he can avenge her?
(a) At Portsmouth.
(b) At Pyrennes.
(c) At Planksburg.
(d) At Plymouth.
2. When Lady de Winter says she intends to kill d'Artagnan, what does Athos take from her?
(a) Her horse.
(b) The carte blanche.
(c) The ring she wears.
(d) The money to give to her servants.
3. Whose death does Lord de Winter say Lady de Winter is responsible for?
(b) Captain Sayers.
(c) Madame Bonancieux.
4. After news of the friends escape reaches the cardinal and M. de Treville, what does the cardinal do?
(a) Writhe in anger.
(b) Promote d'Artagnan to the palace guard.
(c) Recruit d'Artagnan into the cardinal's guard.
(d) Promote d'Artagnan to the Musketeers.
5. After d'Artagnan's meeting with the cardinal, where do the Musketeers and d'Artagnan's regiments leave to go on their military campaign?
(a) La Randille.
(b) La Rounde.
(c) La Rochelle.
(d) La Rocdente.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Aramis leaves the Musketeers, what does he do?
2. Who does Athos send to Armentieres?
3. The Count tells Lady de Winter that she is to remain where, and wait for further instructions?
4. Who arrives at the convent to give a warning about Lady de Winter, but is too late?
5. How does Lady de Winter kill Madame Bonancieux?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)