|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lady de Winter's reaction when Athos meets her at the tavern?
2. When she is brought dinner, what does Lady de Winter pretend to do?
3. Who turns out to be Lady de Winter's captor in England?
(b) Lord de Winter.
(c) Count Rossmor.
(d) Count de Wares.
4. When Porthos quits the Musketeers, what does he do?
(a) Becomes a doctor.
(b) Gets ennobled.
(c) Gets married.
(d) Becomes a lawyer.
5. Who does Lady de Winter say has her branded as a criminal?
(d) The cardinal.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lady de Winter arrives in England, who intercepts her boat?
2. Lord de Winter tells Felton things that makes Lady de Winter seem to be what?
3. When Lord de Winter gets angry at Lady de Winter, what does Lady de Winter do?
4. How does Lady de Winter kill Madame Bonancieux?
5. One of the men who tries to shoot d'Artagnan while on a mission with him is carrying a letter saying that Madame Bonancieux is where?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)