Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 39 | Chapter 40)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How many pistoles does the cardinal send M. Bonancieux away with?
2. When d'Artagnan finds Aramis, what is Aramis arguing with people over?
a) The subject of his thesis.
b) The subject of his studies.
c) The subject of his articles.
d) The subject of his book.
3. Where is M. Bonancieux taken when he is arrested?
4. How many seedy-looking men follow the regiments when they leave Paris?
5. How much money does Madame Coquenard give Porthos?
a) 1000 francs.
b) 900 francs.
This section contains 945 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)