|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes the four friends' message to the queen?
2. With the dead enemies, Athos points out that there is extra what?
(a) Hiding places.
(d) Muskets and ammunition.
3. Who asks the others to give the excuse that he goes ahead to clear the way, so that he can leave the tavern without the cardinal?
4. When Lady de Winter arrives in England, who intercepts her boat?
(a) A rich naval vessel.
(b) A small coast-guard cutter.
(c) A solid warship.
(d) A large pirate vessel.
5. Once the King's escort to the fetes arrives in Paris, how many days leave are they given?
6. Where does Lady de Winter tell the Count that she will wait for him?
7. The friends decide their best course of action to stop Lady de Winter is to send two messages. Who gets the second message?
(a) M. Bonancieux.
(b) The king.
(c) M. de Treville.
(d) The queen.
8. How does Athos get into the house where Lady de Winter is hiding?
(a) Through the door.
(b) Thought the basement.
(c) Through the window.
(d) Through the attic.
9. How many bottles of wine does d'Artagnan send?
(c) A dozen.
10. Who promotes d'Artagnan to the rank of lieutenant in the Musketeers?
(a) The cardinal.
(b) M. de Treville.
(c) The king.
(d) M. de Esperes.
11. What is the name of one of the sequels to The Three Musketeers?
(a) The Man in the Gold Mask.
(b) The Man in the Silver Mask.
(c) The Man in the Steel Mask.
(d) The Man in the Iron Mask.
12. Where is Madame Bonancieux's funeral held?
(a) In Paris.
(b) At the convent.
(c) In a neary church.
(d) In a field.
13. Who is keeping guard while the friends read the letter from Aramis' seamstress?
(b) The servants.
(d) Other Musketeers.
14. What is the name of the tavern the Musketeers go to when they get a pass to leave the camp?
(a) Red Cloack Tavern.
(b) Red Pig Tavern.
(c) Red Dove Cot Tavern.
(d) Red Bird Feed Tavern.
15. What type of wine is d'Artagnan sent, supposedly from his Musketeer friends?
(a) French wine.
(b) Anjou wine.
(c) Italian wine.
(d) Chantil wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lord de Winter gets angry at Lady de Winter, what does Lady de Winter do?
2. Who does Lady de Winter say has her branded as a criminal?
3. When Porthos quits the Musketeers, what does he do?
4. The Count tells Lady de Winter that she is to remain where, and wait for further instructions?
5. What does Lady de Winter entice a man to steal from a church?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)