|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Lady de Winter's captor say it will be before she is deported to one of England's southern colonies?
(a) 2 - 3 years.
(b) 2 - 3- days.
(c) 2- 3- months.
(d) 2 - 3 weeks.
2. How does Lady de Winter get from the boat to where she will be held?
3. After d'Artagnan's meeting with the cardinal, where do the Musketeers and d'Artagnan's regiments leave to go on their military campaign?
(a) La Rocdente.
(b) La Rochelle.
(c) La Randille.
(d) La Rounde.
4. Who does Athos send to Armentieres?
(a) Aramis and Porthos.
(b) The four valets.
(c) Lord de Winter.
5. How many bottles of wine does d'Artagnan send?
(d) A dozen.
6. What type of wine is d'Artagnan sent, supposedly from his Musketeer friends?
(a) Chantil wine.
(b) French wine.
(c) Anjou wine.
(d) Italian wine.
7. Where does Lord de Winter send Felton when he realizes Lady de Winter corrupts him?
(a) To Spain.
(b) To his house in France.
(c) Out as a messenger.
(d) On an errand.
8. At the end of telling her story to Felton, what does Lady de Winter do?
(a) Pretend to try and escape.
(b) Pretend to faint.
(c) Pretend to cry.
(d) Pretend to attempt suicide again.
9. Who is looking after Lady de Winter while she is locked-up?
(a) Mr. Fellerton.
(b) Mr. Fullerton.
(c) Mr. Frank.
(d) Mr. Felton.
10. Who promotes d'Artagnan to the rank of lieutenant in the Musketeers?
(a) M. de Esperes.
(b) The king.
(c) The cardinal.
(d) M. de Treville.
11. The Count tells Lady de Winter that she is to remain where, and wait for further instructions?
(a) In a nearby tavern.
(b) In the convent.
(c) At a nearby hotel.
(d) At a nearby castle.
12. With the dead enemies, Athos points out that there is extra what?
(a) Muskets and ammunition.
(c) Hiding places.
13. Along what road does Madame Bonancieux pass in a carriage?
(a) Chillie road.
(b) Champagne road.
(c) Chaillot road.
(d) Charmange road.
14. The friends decide their best course of action to stop Lady de Winter is to send two messages. Who gets the first message?
(a) Count Stirling.
(c) Lord de Winter.
(d) Count de Ware.
15. The friends decide their best course of action to stop Lady de Winter is to send two messages. Who gets the second message?
(a) The queen.
(b) M. Bonancieux.
(c) M. de Treville.
(d) The king.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lady de Winter is taken ashore, where is she taken to?
2. Lord de Winter tells Felton things that makes Lady de Winter seem to be what?
3. What color cloak is the sixth man, who is accompanying the four friends and Lord de Winter when they go to Lady de Winter, wearing?
4. Once the King's escort to the fetes arrives in Paris, how many days leave are they given?
5. With what does Felton kill Buckingham?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)