|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings Lady de Winter dinner while she is captive?
2. Who does Lady de Winter pretend the Count is, when she talks to Madame Bonancieux?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her brother-in-law.
(c) Her nephew.
(d) her uncle.
3. Who is keeping guard while the friends read the letter from Aramis' seamstress?
(a) The servants.
(c) Other Musketeers.
4. The friends decide their best course of action to stop Lady de Winter is to send two messages. Who gets the second message?
(a) The queen.
(b) M. Bonancieux.
(c) The king.
(d) M. de Treville.
5. When Lady de Winter is telling her story to Felton, who does she say drugs and kidnaps her?
(a) The king.
(c) Lord de Winter.
(d) M. de Treville.
6. After news of the friends escape reaches the cardinal and M. de Treville, what does the cardinal do?
(a) Writhe in anger.
(b) Recruit d'Artagnan into the cardinal's guard.
(c) Promote d'Artagnan to the Musketeers.
(d) Promote d'Artagnan to the palace guard.
7. When King Louis gets tired of the siege, where does he go?
(a) Saint George.
(b) Saint Geoffrey.
(c) Saint Golthila.
(d) Saint Germain.
8. When Lord de Winter gets angry at Lady de Winter, what does Lady de Winter do?
(a) Chastise him.
(c) Pray to God.
(d) Yell back at him.
9. When Aramis leaves the Musketeers, what does he do?
(a) Enters the university.
(b) Enters a monastery.
(c) Enters the brotherhood of Jesuits.
(d) Enters the Vatican.
10. How many bottles of wine does d'Artagnan send?
(b) A dozen.
11. What emotion is Lady de Winter trying to get her captor to feel for her?
12. When Lady de Winter tells the Count to give her compliments to the cardinal, he says to give his compliments to whom?
(a) The demons.
(b) The hellhounds.
(c) The devil.
13. What type of wine is d'Artagnan sent, supposedly from his Musketeer friends?
(a) Anjou wine.
(b) Italian wine.
(c) French wine.
(d) Chantil wine.
14. How does Athos get into the house where Lady de Winter is hiding?
(a) Thought the basement.
(b) Through the attic.
(c) Through the door.
(d) Through the window.
15. What religion is Felton?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Athos remain a Musketeer under d'Artagnan?
2. Lady de Winter is thinning while she is captured. Who does she blame for her problems?
3. The room that the Musketeers stay in, while guarding the cardinal, is having what replaced?
4. How long do the friends wager they can take to eat breakfast, without being taken by the enemy?
5. How does Lady de Winter kill Madame Bonancieux?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)