|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Musketeers and d'Artagnan wager that they eats breakfast in an enemy what?
2. What job does the cardinal offer that d'Artagnan declines?
(a) A position in the priesthood.
(b) A position in his guards.
(c) A position as a bodyguard.
(d) A position as his clerk.
3. How many Musketeers does the king take as an escort to the fetes?
4. With what does Felton kill Buckingham?
(a) An arrow.
(b) A lance.
(c) A sword.
(d) A knife.
5. The friends decide their best course of action to stop Lady de Winter is to send two messages. Who gets the second message?
(a) The queen.
(b) M. de Treville.
(c) M. Bonancieux.
(d) The king.
6. When Lord de Winter gets angry at Lady de Winter, what does Lady de Winter do?
(a) Chastise him.
(b) Pray to God.
(c) Yell back at him.
7. Lord de Winter tells Felton things that makes Lady de Winter seem to be what?
(a) A demon.
(b) A spider.
(c) A witch.
(d) A temptress.
8. If the friends are successful at spending the required amount of time eating breakfast, the dragoons must provide what?
9. Where does the cardinal ask Lady de Winter to meet him when her mission is accomplished?
(a) The convent at Germains.
(b) The convent at Assisi.
(c) The convet at Marsailles.
(d) The convent at Bethune.
10. What is the name of one of the sequels to The Three Musketeers?
(a) The Man in the Gold Mask.
(b) The Man in the Steel Mask.
(c) The Man in the Silver Mask.
(d) The Man in the Iron Mask.
11. How long does Athos remain a Musketeer under d'Artagnan?
(a) Three years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Two years.
12. Who does Athos send to Armentieres?
(a) Lord de Winter.
(b) The four valets.
(d) Aramis and Porthos.
13. Who tells d'Artagnan of everything that transpires since they saw him last?
14. What does the cardinal call the person he is meeting with at the tavern, while the Musketeers are guarding him?
(a) My Liege.
(b) My Lady.
(c) My Lord.
(d) My Guide.
15. When Lady de Winter tells the Count to give her compliments to the cardinal, he says to give his compliments to whom?
(a) The devil.
(b) The demons.
(d) The hellhounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. With the dead enemies, Athos points out that there is extra what?
2. Where does Lord de Winter send Felton when he realizes Lady de Winter corrupts him?
3. What is d'Artagnan selling to finance the messengers that four friends are sending?
4. The letter written by Aramis' seamstress says that Madame Bonancieux is where?
5. d'Artagnan has two appointments in a night; at 6 o'clock he is meeting a carriage and who is he going to see at 8 o'clock?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)