|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pistoles of gold does the King bestow on d'Artagnan after hearing of his bravery in the fight on the tennis courts?
2. When the Duke sees the queen, she tells him of a dream in which he dies from what?
(a) A knife wound.
(d) A sword wound.
3. Where does d'Artagnan find Aramis after returning to Paris?
(a) Closeted with a curate.
(b) In a church.
(c) Under a tree.
(d) In an inn.
4. What relationship does Porthos' mistress claim Porthos is to her, in front of her husband?
5. Why does d'Artagnan get into an argument with Porthos?
(a) Over his sword.
(b) Over his shoes.
(c) Over his belt.
(d) Over his handkerchief.
6. What is the name of the servant that My Lady from the church intends to give her letter to?
7. What does d'Artagnan find when no one shows up for his evening meeting at St. Cloud?
(a) Signs of a watcher.
(b) Signs of a set-up.
(c) Signs of an ambush.
(d) Signs of a struggle.
8. Where does d'Artagnan find Porthos after returning to Paris?
(a) In a stable.
(b) In a friend's house.
(c) Where he leaves him.
(d) In a farmer's house.
9. When does d'Artagnan have to return to Lady de Winter to finalize their plans to get revenge against de Wardes?
(a) 11:30 that evening.
(b) 10:30 that evening.
(c) 10:00 that evening.
(d) 11:00 that evening.
10. Where does M. de Treville write a letter of introduction for d'Artagnan?
(a) The Royal Institute.
(b) The Royal Guard.
(c) The Royal Academy.
(d) The Royal Trainers.
11. Who is Lady de Winter fascinated with, according to her servant?
(a) Count de Applease.
(b) Count de Wardes.
(c) Count de Ricon.
(d) Count de Gastron.
12. What does d'Artagnan bring Aramis that makes Aramis abandon thoughts of the priesthood?
(a) A horse.
(d) A letter.
13. What stone is in the jewelry that Lady de Winter gives d'Artagnan when she thinks he is de Wardes?
(a) A ruby.
(b) An emerald.
(c) A sapphire.
(d) A diamond.
14. Who is Porthos' mistress?
(a) An attorney's wife.
(b) A teacher's wife.
(c) A preacher's wife.
(d) A doctor's wife.
15. What is Madame Bonancieux's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first says, " All for one and one for all"?
2. What does d'Artagnan see on Lady de Winter's shoulder?
3. Who does Athos say the money he receives in a letter is from?
4. When no one meets d'Artagnan at St. Cloud, where does he go to spend the night?
5. Where does Dumas come across the memoirs that he uses as the basis of the book?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)