|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the King send to the queen to search her rooms for a letter to Buckingham?
(a) His chancellor.
(b) His valet.
(c) The Musketeers.
(d) The cardinal.
2. Where, in the inn, does Athos barricade himself?
(a) The attic.
(b) The outhouse.
(c) The stable.
(d) The cellar.
3. When does d'Artagnan have to return to Lady de Winter to finalize their plans to get revenge against de Wardes?
(a) 11:00 that evening.
(b) 11:30 that evening.
(c) 10:00 that evening.
(d) 10:30 that evening.
4. What is the name of Lady de Winter's maid?
5. What does d'Artagnan find when no one shows up for his evening meeting at St. Cloud?
(a) Signs of a watcher.
(b) Signs of a set-up.
(c) Signs of an ambush.
(d) Signs of a struggle.
6. The letter that My Lady from the church needs to deliver to a servant asks for what?
(d) An assignation.
7. How does d'Artagnan prevent Lady de Winter from hurting him?
(a) With his sword.
(b) By getting her trapped in her closet.
(c) With luck.
(d) By wrapping her in her robe.
8. Why does d'Artagnan say he spares Lord de Winter's life?
(a) Because he wants his horses back.
(b) Because he likes de Winter.
(c) Because he doesn't like to kill people.
(d) Because he loves de Winter's sister.
9. How many taps does Madame Bonancieux give on the window before receiving a handkerchief?
10. Where does d'Artagnan find Aramis after returning to Paris?
(a) In an inn.
(b) In a church.
(c) Closeted with a curate.
(d) Under a tree.
11. Where does the King want to meet the three Musketeers and d'Artagnan after hearing of their fight with the cardinal's guards?
(a) His private study.
(b) The throne room.
(c) The Louvre.
(d) The archery field.
12. Where does d'Artagnan hide Madame Bonancieux after he takes her away from the cardinal's men?
(a) His own apartment.
(b) The training grounds.
(c) The stables.
(d) Athos' apartment.
13. Who first says, " All for one and one for all"?
14. After d'Artagnan establishes an alibi with M. de Treville, where does he see Madame Bonancieux?
(a) At Porthos' house.
(b) At Aramis' house.
(c) At Athos' house.
(d) At the palace.
15. Who do d'Artagnan and Porthos go to in order to get Athos released?
(a) The Queen.
(b) The King.
(c) M. de Treville.
(d) The cardinal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady de Winter give d'Artagnan at night, when she thinks he is de Wardes?
2. Who functions as a second to d'Artagnan in his duel at noon?
3. Who does Buckingham think steals the jewels that are in the box the queen gives him?
4. What does Athos make d'Artagnan promise?
5. Lord de Winter is also known by what name?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)