|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time is d'Artagnan supposed to be at St. Cloud?
(a) Nine o'clock in the evening.
(b) Eight o'clock in the evening.
(c) Eleven o'clock in the evening.
(d) Ten o'clock in the evening.
2. What is the name of Lady de Winter's maid?
3. How much money comes to Athos in a letter from his lady friend?
(a) 75 Spanish double-pistoles.
(b) 50 Spanish double-pistoles.
(c) 100 Spanish double-pistoles.
(d) 150 Spanish double-pistoles.
4. How long is the slave of absence that d'Artagnan asks M. de Treville for?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Fifteen days.
(c) Ten days.
(d) One month.
5. What does Athos want d'Artagnan to do with the jewelry Lady de Winter gives him?
(a) Give it back to Lady de Winters.
(b) Keep it.
(c) Give it back to Athos.
(d) Sell it.
6. Who does M. de Treville suggest that d'Artagnan take with him to London?
(a) The three Musketeers.
(b) Porthos and Athos.
(c) Porthos and Aramis.
7. Lord de Winter is also known by what name?
(a) Baron of Stawloft.
(b) Baron of Sherwood.
(c) Baron of Sheffield.
(d) Baron of Stirling.
8. When d'Artagnan is speaking with M. de Treville for the first time, who does he learn is hurt in a duel?
9. Who is the queen's brother?
(a) The Count of Barcelona.
(b) The Prince of Spain.
(c) The Duke of Madrid.
(d) The King of Spain.
10. After d'Artagnan establishes an alibi with M. de Treville, where does he see Madame Bonancieux?
(a) At Porthos' house.
(b) At the palace.
(c) At Athos' house.
(d) At Aramis' house.
11. What does Athos make d'Artagnan promise?
(a) That he will take Athos with him to see Lady de Winter.
(b) That he will provide Athos with a horse.
(c) That he will not kill de Wardes.
(d) That he won't see Lady de Winter again.
12. Who functions as a second to d'Artagnan in his duel at noon?
(a) His friend.
(b) No one.
(c) His father.
(d) M. de Treville.
13. Whos is in a portrait that d'Artagnan sees at Buckingham's residence?
(a) Anne of Spain.
(b) Anne of England.
(c) Anne of Austria.
(d) Anne of Germany.
14. When d'Artagnan finds Aramis, what is Aramis arguing with people over?
(a) The subject of his book.
(b) The subject of his studies.
(c) The subject of his articles.
(d) The subject of his thesis.
15. What is the Cardinal's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does d'Artagnan find Porthos after returning to Paris?
2. Why does d'Artagnan get into an argument with Porthos?
3. How many taps does Madame Bonancieux give on the window before receiving a handkerchief?
4. Who does Buckingham think steals the jewels that are in the box the queen gives him?
5. The letter that My Lady from the church needs to deliver to a servant asks for what?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)