1. Where does Dumas come across the memoirs that he uses as the basis of the book?
2. What is Dumas researching in the library when he finds the memoirs that are the basis of this book?
Louis the Fourteenth.
3. When does the story of The Three Musketeers begin?
4. Why does d'Artagnan get in a duel with a gentleman at an Inn at Meung?
The gentleman insult his horse.
5. When d'Artagnan gets to Paris, how much does he sell his horse for?
6. Aramis is a Musketeer would wants to be what?
This section contains 4,014 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)