Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Author's Preface | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. Where does Dumas come across the memoirs that he uses as the basis of the book?
2. What is Dumas researching in the library when he finds the memoirs that are the basis of this book?
3. When does the story of The Three Musketeers begin?
4. Why does d'Artagnan get in a duel with a gentleman at an Inn at Meung?
5. When d'Artagnan gets to Paris, how much does he sell his horse for?
6. Aramis is a Musketeer would wants to be what?
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5
1. When d'Artagnan is speaking with M. de Treville for the first time, who does he learn...
This section contains 2,622 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)