|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 65 | Chapter 66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do d'Artagnan and Porthos go to in order to get Athos released?
(a) The cardinal.
(b) The Queen.
(c) The King.
(d) M. de Treville.
2. d'Artagnan does not want to return from the dangerous mission without what?
(a) All his men.
(c) The fallen man.
(d) The information.
3. How does Lady de Winter kill Madame Bonancieux?
4. Who is Porthos' mistress?
(a) A doctor's wife.
(b) A teacher's wife.
(c) A preacher's wife.
(d) An attorney's wife.
5. When d'Artagnan gets to Paris, how much does he sell his horse for?
(a) Two crowns.
(b) Half a crown.
(c) Three crowns.
(d) One crown.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the men who tries to shoot d'Artagnan while on a mission with him is carrying a letter saying that Madame Bonancieux is where?
2. When does the story of The Three Musketeers begin?
3. How long does it take Buckingham's jeweler to make copies of the jewels that are stolen from him?
4. The friends decide their best course of action to stop Lady de Winter is to send two messages. Who gets the first message?
5. Lord de Winter tells Lady de Winter that she is deported when?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)