|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 65 | Chapter 66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lady de Winter pretend the Count is, when she talks to Madame Bonancieux?
(a) Her brother-in-law.
(b) her uncle.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her nephew.
2. Where does Dumas come across the memoirs that he uses as the basis of the book?
(a) Nationale Bibliotheque.
(b) Bibliotheque Nationale.
(c) Nationale Bibilotecha.
(d) Bibliotech Nationale.
3. The letter that My Lady from the church needs to deliver to a servant asks for what?
(b) An assignation.
4. Who does Lady de Winter say has her branded as a criminal?
(c) The cardinal.
5. Who turns out to be Lady de Winter's captor in England?
(a) Lord de Winter.
(b) Count de Wares.
(c) Count Rossmor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money comes to Athos in a letter from his lady friend?
2. Why do the men stop in a tavern at Chantilly?
3. The friends decide their best course of action to stop Lady de Winter is to send two messages. Who gets the first message?
4. Where does Lady de Winter tell the Count that she will wait for him?
5. When Lord de Winter gets angry at Lady de Winter, what does Lady de Winter do?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)