|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pistoles does the cardinal send M. Bonancieux away with?
2. What is Dumas researching in the library when he finds the memoirs that are the basis of this book?
(a) Louis the Thirteenth.
(b) Louis the Fourteenth.
(c) Louis the Thirteenth.
(d) Louis the Sixteenth.
3. What is the name of Lady de Winter's maid?
4. When does the story of The Three Musketeers begin?
(a) April 1625.
(b) April 1725.
(c) April 1525.
(d) April 1425.
5. Who first says, " All for one and one for all"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men did Athos kill after d'Artagnan slipped away?
2. Where does d'Artagnan find Aramis after returning to Paris?
3. Who functions as a second to d'Artagnan in his duel at noon?
4. How much money comes to Athos in a letter from his lady friend?
5. Where does the King want to meet the three Musketeers and d'Artagnan after hearing of their fight with the cardinal's guards?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)