|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Buckingham's jeweler to make copies of the jewels that are stolen from him?
(a) Three days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Four days.
2. After d'Artagnan establishes an alibi with M. de Treville, where does he see Madame Bonancieux?
(a) At Porthos' house.
(b) At the palace.
(c) At Aramis' house.
(d) At Athos' house.
3. What relationship is M. des Essarts to M. de Treville?
(d) Brother in law.
4. Who first says, " All for one and one for all"?
5. How many men come to arrest d'Artagnan's landlord?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Madame Coquenard give Porthos?
2. What does d'Artagnan find when no one shows up for his evening meeting at St. Cloud?
3. What relationship does Porthos' mistress claim Porthos is to her, in front of her husband?
4. Where does d'Artagnan find Porthos after returning to Paris?
5. Why does d'Artagnan get in a duel with a gentleman at an Inn at Meung?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)