|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Madame Bonancieux's first name?
2. Where does Dumas come across the memoirs that he uses as the basis of the book?
(a) Bibliotheque Nationale.
(b) Nationale Bibliotheque.
(c) Nationale Bibilotecha.
(d) Bibliotech Nationale.
3. How much money does Madame Coquenard give Porthos?
(a) 900 francs.
(b) 700 francs.
(c) 800 francs.
(d) 1000 francs.
4. Who does Athos say the money he receives in a letter is from?
(a) A publisher of his stories.
(b) A publisher of his poems.
(c) A publisher of his art.
(d) A publisher of his book.
5. What is the crime that d'Artagnan and Athos are accused of at the inn where d'Artagnan leaves Athos?
(b) Passing forged money.
(c) Forging money.
(d) Horse theft.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lady de Winter fascinated with, according to her servant?
2. Which of the four friends likes to gamble?
3. How long is the slave of absence that d'Artagnan asks M. de Treville for?
4. How many pistoles does the cardinal send M. Bonancieux away with?
5. What does the Duke ask from the queen as a pledge of her regard?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)