|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29 | Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does d'Artagnan hide Madame Bonancieux after he takes her away from the cardinal's men?
(a) Athos' apartment.
(b) The stables.
(c) The training grounds.
(d) His own apartment.
2. What relationship is M. des Essarts to M. de Treville?
(c) Brother in law.
3. Whos is in a portrait that d'Artagnan sees at Buckingham's residence?
(a) Anne of Germany.
(b) Anne of Austria.
(c) Anne of England.
(d) Anne of Spain.
4. What is Dumas researching in the library when he finds the memoirs that are the basis of this book?
(a) Louis the Thirteenth.
(b) Louis the Fourteenth.
(c) Louis the Sixteenth.
(d) Louis the Thirteenth.
5. What is the fleur-de-lis?
(a) The brand of a thief.
(b) The brand of a murderer.
(c) The brand of an assasin.
(d) The brand of a criminal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Buckingham think steals the jewels that are in the box the queen gives him?
2. Where, in the inn, does Athos barricade himself?
3. How much, per horse, is the cost to get a horse for battle?
4. Why does d'Artagnan get into an argument with Porthos?
5. Where does d'Artagnan find Porthos after returning to Paris?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)