|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29 | Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aramis is a Musketeer would wants to be what?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A priest.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A lawyer.
2. Where does d'Artagnan find Porthos after returning to Paris?
(a) In a friend's house.
(b) In a stable.
(c) Where he leaves him.
(d) In a farmer's house.
3. Why do the men stop in a tavern at Chantilly?
(a) To eat dinner.
(b) To eat supper.
(c) To eat breakfast.
(d) To eat lunch.
4. What is Dumas researching in the library when he finds the memoirs that are the basis of this book?
(a) Louis the Thirteenth.
(b) Louis the Thirteenth.
(c) Louis the Sixteenth.
(d) Louis the Fourteenth.
5. What relationship is M. des Essarts to M. de Treville?
(a) Brother in law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Duke ask from the queen as a pledge of her regard?
2. What does the queen give d'Artagnan to show her thanks?
3. Who is the queen's brother?
4. What is the Cardinal's name?
5. Who is the man who abducts M. Bonancieux's wife?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)