|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the King want to meet the three Musketeers and d'Artagnan after hearing of their fight with the cardinal's guards?
(a) The Louvre.
(b) The throne room.
(c) His private study.
(d) The archery field.
2. Why do the men stop in a tavern at Chantilly?
(a) To eat breakfast.
(b) To eat dinner.
(c) To eat lunch.
(d) To eat supper.
3. What does the Duke ask from the queen as a pledge of her regard?
(a) A handkerchief she uses.
(b) A ribbon she wears.
(c) Jewelry she wears.
(d) An old scarf she wears.
4. Which of the four friends likes to gamble?
5. What is Dumas researching in the library when he finds the memoirs that are the basis of this book?
(a) Louis the Fourteenth.
(b) Louis the Thirteenth.
(c) Louis the Thirteenth.
(d) Louis the Sixteenth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Cardinal's name?
2. Aramis is a Musketeer would wants to be what?
3. Why does M. Bonancieux pass out in the carriage after being questioned?
4. After the King promises to release Athos, the cardinal tells the King that Buckingham is in Paris for how long?
5. Why does d'Artagnan get into an argument with Porthos?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)