|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does d'Artagnan hide Madame Bonancieux after he takes her away from the cardinal's men?
(a) The training grounds.
(b) Athos' apartment.
(c) His own apartment.
(d) The stables.
2. Who functions as a second to d'Artagnan in his duel at noon?
(a) His father.
(b) His friend.
(c) No one.
(d) M. de Treville.
3. Why do the men stop in a tavern at Chantilly?
(a) To eat breakfast.
(b) To eat dinner.
(c) To eat lunch.
(d) To eat supper.
4. How many pistoles of gold does the King bestow on d'Artagnan after hearing of his bravery in the fight on the tennis courts?
5. Who is d'Artagnan dueling at noon?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Duke sees the queen, she tells him of a dream in which he dies from what?
2. When d'Artagnan gets to Paris, how much does he sell his horse for?
3. What town do d'Artagnan and Planchet make it to before their horse drop with exhaustion?
4. What job does d'Artagnan's landlord's wife hold?
5. Where does Dumas come across the memoirs that he uses as the basis of the book?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)