|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is d'Artagnan dueling at noon?
2. Why does d'Artagnan get in a duel with a gentleman at an Inn at Meung?
(a) The gentleman insult his clothing.
(b) The gentleman insult him.
(c) The gentleman insult his horse.
(d) The gentleman insult his father.
3. What is the Cardinal's name?
4. What town do d'Artagnan and Planchet make it to before their horse drop with exhaustion?
5. What money does Madame Bonancieux give to d'Artagnan for his trip to London?
(a) The money the cardinal gives her husband.
(b) The money her husband steals from d'Artagnan.
(c) The money her husband saves.
(d) The money the queen gives her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dumas come across the memoirs that he uses as the basis of the book?
2. When does the story of The Three Musketeers begin?
3. Who first says, " All for one and one for all"?
4. How many pistoles of gold does the King bestow on d'Artagnan after hearing of his bravery in the fight on the tennis courts?
5. Where does the King want to meet the three Musketeers and d'Artagnan after hearing of their fight with the cardinal's guards?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)