|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Cardinal's name?
2. What town do d'Artagnan and Planchet make it to before their horse drop with exhaustion?
3. How many pistoles does the cardinal send M. Bonancieux away with?
4. Where does Dumas come across the memoirs that he uses as the basis of the book?
(a) Nationale Bibliotheque.
(b) Nationale Bibilotecha.
(c) Bibliotheque Nationale.
(d) Bibliotech Nationale.
5. What do the Musketeer's do to the swords of those they beat with d'Artagnan for the first time?
(a) Confiscate them.
(b) Bury them.
(c) Break them.
(d) Throw them away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is d'Artagnan dueling at noon?
2. Who is the man who abducts M. Bonancieux's wife?
3. When the Duke sees the queen, she tells him of a dream in which he dies from what?
4. Where is M. Bonancieux taken when he is arrested?
5. Why does d'Artagnan get in a duel with a gentleman at an Inn at Meung?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)