|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the King want to meet the three Musketeers and d'Artagnan after hearing of their fight with the cardinal's guards?
(a) The archery field.
(b) The Louvre.
(c) His private study.
(d) The throne room.
2. What does the cardinal suggest the King do the cheer up the queen?
(a) Go on vacation.
(b) Go on a hunting expedition.
(c) Order her more dresses.
(d) Throw a ball.
3. Who is the man who abducts M. Bonancieux's wife?
(a) Count Rocketford.
(b) Count Rasinfort.
(c) Count Rochefort.
(d) Count Rareford.
4. Where does M. de Treville write a letter of introduction for d'Artagnan?
(a) The Royal Academy.
(b) The Royal Institute.
(c) The Royal Trainers.
(d) The Royal Guard.
5. When d'Artagnan is speaking with M. de Treville for the first time, who does he learn is hurt in a duel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dumas come across the memoirs that he uses as the basis of the book?
2. Why do the men stop in a tavern at Chantilly?
3. Which of the four friends likes to gamble?
4. When d'Artagnan gets to Paris, how much does he sell his horse for?
5. How many pistoles does the cardinal send M. Bonancieux away with?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)