|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When d'Artagnan is speaking with M. de Treville for the first time, who does he learn is hurt in a duel?
2. What does the Duke ask from the queen as a pledge of her regard?
(a) An old scarf she wears.
(b) A ribbon she wears.
(c) Jewelry she wears.
(d) A handkerchief she uses.
3. How many pistoles does the cardinal send M. Bonancieux away with?
4. What job does d'Artagnan's landlord's wife hold?
(a) Weaver for the queen.
(b) Dress-maker to the queen.
(c) Seamstress to the queen.
(d) Embroideress to the queen.
5. When the Duke sees the queen, she tells him of a dream in which he dies from what?
(b) A sword wound.
(d) A knife wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. When d'Artagnan gets to Paris, how much does he sell his horse for?
2. When does the story of The Three Musketeers begin?
3. Why does M. Bonancieux pass out in the carriage after being questioned?
4. Aramis is a Musketeer would wants to be what?
5. Where does Dumas come across the memoirs that he uses as the basis of the book?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)