|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men come to arrest d'Artagnan's landlord?
2. Who first says, " All for one and one for all"?
3. Where does d'Artagnan hide Madame Bonancieux after he takes her away from the cardinal's men?
(a) The stables.
(b) The training grounds.
(c) His own apartment.
(d) Athos' apartment.
4. When d'Artagnan is speaking with M. de Treville for the first time, who does he learn is hurt in a duel?
5. Why does d'Artagnan get into an argument with Porthos?
(a) Over his shoes.
(b) Over his sword.
(c) Over his handkerchief.
(d) Over his belt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many taps does Madame Bonancieux give on the window before receiving a handkerchief?
2. Aramis is a Musketeer would wants to be what?
3. What does the Duke ask from the queen as a pledge of her regard?
4. Which of the four friends likes to gamble?
5. What is Dumas researching in the library when he finds the memoirs that are the basis of this book?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)