|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Cardinal's name?
2. Who first says, " All for one and one for all"?
3. What does the Duke ask from the queen as a pledge of her regard?
(a) A ribbon she wears.
(b) A handkerchief she uses.
(c) Jewelry she wears.
(d) An old scarf she wears.
4. Who is d'Artagnan dueling at noon?
5. How many pistoles of gold does the King bestow on d'Artagnan after hearing of his bravery in the fight on the tennis courts?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many taps does Madame Bonancieux give on the window before receiving a handkerchief?
2. Where does the King want to meet the three Musketeers and d'Artagnan after hearing of their fight with the cardinal's guards?
3. After d'Artagnan establishes an alibi with M. de Treville, where does he see Madame Bonancieux?
4. Who functions as a second to d'Artagnan in his duel at noon?
5. When d'Artagnan is speaking with M. de Treville for the first time, who does he learn is hurt in a duel?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)