Quiz: Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 to Chapter 15 | Chapter 16 | Chapter 17
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. After the King promises to release Athos, the cardinal tells the King that Buckingham is in Paris for how long?
a) Five days.
b) Ten days.
c) Two days.
d) One week.
2. How many pistoles does the cardinal send M. Bonancieux away with?
3. Who is the man who abducts M. Bonancieux's wife?
a) Count Rareford.
b) Count Rasinfort.
c) Count Rocketford.
d) Count Rochefort.
4. Why does M. Bonancieux pass out in the carriage after being questioned?
c) Sleep deprevation.
5. Who do d'Artagnan and Porthos...
This section contains 331 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)