|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 57 | Chapter 58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When d'Artagnan sees the mark on Lady de Winter's shoulder, what does she try to kill him with?
(a) A hair pin.
(b) A sword.
(c) A nail file.
(d) A dagger.
2. Who is Porthos' mistress?
(a) A teacher's wife.
(b) A doctor's wife.
(c) An attorney's wife.
(d) A preacher's wife.
3. What stone is in the jewelry that Lady de Winter gives d'Artagnan when she thinks he is de Wardes?
(a) A sapphire.
(b) A diamond.
(c) An emerald.
(d) A ruby.
4. What type of wine is d'Artagnan sent, supposedly from his Musketeer friends?
(a) Chantil wine.
(b) Italian wine.
(c) French wine.
(d) Anjou wine.
5. Lord de Winter tells Lady de Winter that she is deported when?
(a) Late that evening.
(b) At midnight.
(c) Early the next morning.
(d) Noon the next day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship does Porthos' mistress claim Porthos is to her, in front of her husband?
2. With the dead enemies, Athos points out that there is extra what?
3. What is the name of the soldier who tries to kill d'Artagnan but is now helping Planchet?
4. Where does Lord de Winter send Felton when he realizes Lady de Winter corrupts him?
5. At the end of telling her story to Felton, what does Lady de Winter do?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)