|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 | Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When d'Artagnan is speaking with M. de Treville for the first time, who does he learn is hurt in a duel?
2. Who functions as a second to d'Artagnan in his duel at noon?
(a) His father.
(b) M. de Treville.
(c) His friend.
(d) No one.
3. When no one meets d'Artagnan at St. Cloud, where does he go to spend the night?
(a) Under a tree.
(b) An inn.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A wine shop.
4. Why does M. Bonancieux pass out in the carriage after being questioned?
(d) Sleep deprevation.
5. Who is d'Artagnan dueling at noon?
Short Answer Questions
1. After d'Artagnan establishes an alibi with M. de Treville, where does he see Madame Bonancieux?
2. What do the Musketeer's do to the swords of those they beat with d'Artagnan for the first time?
3. What money does Madame Bonancieux give to d'Artagnan for his trip to London?
4. Where does M. de Treville write a letter of introduction for d'Artagnan?
5. Why do the men stop in a tavern at Chantilly?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)