|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 | Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is M. Bonancieux taken when he is arrested?
2. Who does M. de Treville suggest that d'Artagnan take with him to London?
(a) The three Musketeers.
(c) Porthos and Athos.
(d) Porthos and Aramis.
3. How many taps does Madame Bonancieux give on the window before receiving a handkerchief?
4. At what time do the men leave Paris for London?
(a) Three o'clock in the afternoon.
(b) Two o'clock in the afternoon.
(c) Three o'clock in the morning.
(d) Two o'clock in the morning.
5. Where does d'Artagnan find Aramis after returning to Paris?
(a) In an inn.
(b) In a church.
(c) Closeted with a curate.
(d) Under a tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Duke ask from the queen as a pledge of her regard?
2. What is the Cardinal's name?
3. How many pistoles does the cardinal send M. Bonancieux away with?
4. Who functions as a second to d'Artagnan in his duel at noon?
5. When d'Artagnan finds Aramis, what is Aramis arguing with people over?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)