|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 53 | Chapter 54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady de Winter sing while she is being held captive?
(a) Puritan songs.
(b) Catholic songs.
(c) Southern spirituals.
(d) Christian hymns.
2. How does d'Artagnan prevent Lady de Winter from hurting him?
(a) With his sword.
(b) With luck.
(c) By wrapping her in her robe.
(d) By getting her trapped in her closet.
3. What does Athos want d'Artagnan to do with the jewelry Lady de Winter gives him?
(a) Keep it.
(b) Give it back to Athos.
(c) Sell it.
(d) Give it back to Lady de Winters.
4. When d'Artagnan sees the mark on Lady de Winter's shoulder, what does she try to kill him with?
(a) A sword.
(b) A hair pin.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A nail file.
5. What emotion is Lady de Winter trying to get her captor to feel for her?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many horses did Buckingham promise to d'Artagnan?
2. What word best characterizes Lady de Winter?
3. What does d'Artagnan see on Lady de Winter's shoulder?
4. At what time is d'Artagnan supposed to be at St. Cloud?
5. How long does it take Buckingham's jeweler to make copies of the jewels that are stolen from him?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)