1. Where does Dumas come across the memoirs that he uses as the basis of the book?
(a) Bibliotech Nationale.
(b) Nationale Bibliotheque.
(c) Bibliotheque Nationale.
(d) Nationale Bibilotecha.
2. What is Dumas researching in the library when he finds the memoirs that are the basis of this book?
(a) Louis the Thirteenth.
(b) Louis the Fourteenth.
(c) Louis the Sixteenth.
(d) Louis the Thirteenth.
3. When does the story of The Three Musketeers begin?
(a) April 1625.
(b) April 1525.
(c) April 1425.
(d) April 1725.
4. Why does d'Artagnan get in a duel with a gentleman at an Inn at Meung?
(a) The gentleman insult his father.
(b) The gentleman insult his clothing.
(c) The gentleman insult his horse.
(d) The gentleman insult him.
5. When d'Artagnan gets to Paris, how much does he sell his horse for?
(a) Two crowns.
(b) One crown.
(c) Three crowns.
(d) Half a crown.
6. Aramis is a Musketeer would wants to be what?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A priest.
(d) A doctor.
This section contains 4,014 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)