1. Where does Dumas come across the memoirs that he uses as the basis of the book?
(a) Nationale Bibilotecha.
(b) Bibliotheque Nationale.
(c) Bibliotech Nationale.
(d) Nationale Bibliotheque.
2. What is Dumas researching in the library when he finds the memoirs that are the basis of this book?
(a) Louis the Thirteenth.
(b) Louis the Thirteenth.
(c) Louis the Sixteenth.
(d) Louis the Fourteenth.
3. When does the story of The Three Musketeers begin?
(a) April 1525.
(b) April 1625.
(c) April 1725.
(d) April 1425.
4. Why does d'Artagnan get in a duel with a gentleman at an Inn at Meung?
(a) The gentleman insult his father.
(b) The gentleman insult him.
(c) The gentleman insult his horse.
(d) The gentleman insult his clothing.
5. When d'Artagnan gets to Paris, how much does he sell his horse for?
(a) Half a crown.
(b) Three crowns.
(c) Two crowns.
(d) One crown.
6. Aramis is a Musketeer would wants to be what?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A priest.
This section contains 4,014 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)