|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Mo's apartment?
2. Which of the following best describes what Stephanie has learned about Mo?
(a) He is very close to his family.
(b) He is actually very mean.
(c) He leads a double life.
(d) He is very private.
3. Why does Stephanie give the young girl who is one of Mo's neighbor's her card?
(a) Because she saw Mo in his store a few days before.
(b) Because she needs some of Vinnie's services.
(c) Because she has information on where Mo is hiding.
(d) Because she just got the cards and wants to hand them out.
4. Why doesn't Stuart want to go with Stephanie?
(a) He doesn't have a coat or gloves.
(b) He doesn't want to go back to jail.
(c) He's afraid he'll get fired for leaving.
(d) He knows he is innocent.
5. What happened to the intruder?
(a) He was shot.
(b) He had his throat slit.
(c) He was unconscious.
(d) He was holding her hostage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the community feel about Uncle Mo?
2. Who does Stephanie call asking for help finding a drug dealer?
3. How long as it been, according to Mrs. Steeger, since anyone has seen Mo?
4. Who delivers the pizza that Stephanie orders?
5. How did Stephanie feel about taking Uncle Mo's case?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)