|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marsden decide to do in Act 8 of Strange Interlude?
(a) Go sailing.
(b) Get drunk.
(c) Leave forever.
(d) Join the race.
2. Where does Act 1 of The Haunted take place?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) Ezra's study.
(c) Outside the Mannon house.
(d) The parlor.
3. What is Orin speaking to in the beginning of Act 3 of The Hunted?
(a) His father's portrait.
(b) His sister's corpse.
(c) His father's body.
(d) His father's ashes.
4. Who does Gordon feel that Nina truly loved?
5. What is Orin writing in Act 2 of The Haunted?
(a) A letter.
(b) The Mannon family history.
(c) A marriage proposal.
(d) A novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 4 of The Hunted take place?
2. Who accuses Lavinia of trying to separate her from Orin, in Act 1 of The Hunted?
3. How much time passes between Acts 7 and 8 in Strange Interlude?
4. Orin comments to Lavinia that their arguing makes him think what, in Act 2 of The Haunted?
5. Who is the first person who speaks in Act 1 of Homecoming?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)