|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Brant's ship in Act 4 of The Hunted?
(c) "St. Simeon."
(d) "Flying Trades."
2. Where does Christine try to get Brant to go, in Act 4 of The Hunted?
(a) The Far East.
(c) South America.
3. What does Christine give to Ezra in the end of Homecoming?
(b) An envelope.
(c) A ring.
(d) A diamond.
4. Whose speech does Orin's seem an echo of, in Act 1 of The Hunted?
5. How much time has passed between Acts 2 and 3 in Homecoming?
(a) Six years.
(b) A month.
(c) A year.
(d) A week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Nina jealous of in Act 8 of Strange Interlude?
2. What does Lavinia produce as proof of her suspicions in Act 3 of The Hunted?
3. Who does Christine say has become mentally unhinged in Act 2 of The Hunted?
4. Who enters with Lavinia and Peter in Act 1 of The Hunted?
5. How long have Lavinia and Orin been away in Act 1 of The Haunted?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Orin's and Christine's reactions upon first seeing each other in The Hunted, Mourning Becomes Electra?
2. Who is Christine in Mourning Becomes Electra? What do she and Lavinia discuss when she first enters?
3. Why are the final lines of Act 1, Scene 1 of The Haunted, Mourning Becomes Electra ironic?
4. What is Nina jealous of in Act 8 of Strange Interlude? Who knows about this?
5. When Christine enters in Act 3 of The Hunted, Mourning Becomes Electra, what is her reaction? How does this change Orin's mind?
6. What is Orin writing in Act 2 of The Haunted, Mourning Becomes Electra? What is Lavinia's reaction?
7. In Act 2 of The Hunted, Mourning Becomes Electra, what discussion takes place between Hazel, Peter, Orin, Christine, and Lavinia?
8. How does the theme of justice in The Haunted, Mourning Becomes Electra relate to the same theme in The Oresteia?
9. What does Nina think about doing in the end of Act 9 in Strange Interlude? What are her feelings?
10. In The Hunted, Mourning Becomes Electra, Act 3, what do Orin and Lavinia discuss in the study?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)