|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Orin swear he will kill if Lavinia's suspicions are true in Act 1 of The Hunted?
2. What is Orin speaking to in the beginning of Act 3 of The Hunted?
(a) His father's body.
(b) His father's portrait.
(c) His sister's corpse.
(d) His father's ashes.
3. What has Ezra had a premonition of in Act 4 of Homecoming?
(a) Orin's death.
(b) Christine's death.
(c) His death.
(d) Brant's death.
4. How much time has passed between Acts 2 and 3 in Homecoming?
(a) A week.
(b) A month.
(c) Six years.
(d) A year.
5. Who informs Seth of Lavinia and Orin's coming arrival in Act 1 of The Haunted?
(a) Seth and the porter.
(b) Hazel and Christine.
(c) Hazel and Peter.
(d) Ezra and Brant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 5 take place in The Hunted?
2. Who does Nina say she'll marry in Act 9 of Strange Interlude?
3. Who does Lavinia ask Brant about in Act 3 of Homecoming?
4. Lavinia accuses who of getting the poison, in Act 3 of The Hunted?
5. Who does Gordon feel that Nina truly loved?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nina think about doing in the end of Act 9 in Strange Interlude? What are her feelings?
2. What are Orin's and Christine's reactions upon first seeing each other in The Hunted, Mourning Becomes Electra?
3. What is Orin writing in Act 2 of The Haunted, Mourning Becomes Electra? What is Lavinia's reaction?
4. Who interrupts Gordon and Madeline in Act 9 of Strange Interlude? What are this character's thoughts about them?
5. Describe the exposition which takes place at the beginning of Homecoming, Mourning Becomes Electra. Who is speaking, and what is discussed?
6. Describe the foreshadowing which takes place in Homecoming, Mourning Becomes Electra.
7. Who does Darrell talk about in Act 8 of Strange Interlude? Why does this upset Nina?
8. How does the theme of justice in The Haunted, Mourning Becomes Electra relate to the same theme in The Oresteia?
9. What do Peter, Hazel, and Lavinia discuss upon their arrival in Homecoming, Mourning Becomes Electra?
10. In The Hunted, Mourning Becomes Electra, Act 3, what do Orin and Lavinia discuss in the study?
This section contains 875 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)