|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time has passed between Acts 2 and 3 in Homecoming?
(a) Six years.
(b) A month.
(c) A week.
(d) A year.
2. What kind of ailment does Ezra suffer from?
(b) A stroke.
(d) Heart condition.
3. Who has died in Act 8 of Strange Interlude?
(a) Leeds' brother.
(b) Marsden's sister.
(d) Marsden's brother.
4. Who does Ezra say has gathered to wait for him, in Act 4 of Homecoming?
(a) His ex-wives.
(b) His children.
(c) His ancestors.
(d) The townspeople.
5. Who does Gordon feel was indifferent about his father's illness in Strange Interlude?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Ezra had a premonition of in Act 4 of Homecoming?
2. Who kills Brant in Act 4 of The Hunted?
3. Who does Orin swear he will kill if Lavinia's suspicions are true in Act 1 of The Hunted?
4. Where does Act 4 of The Hunted take place?
5. Whose speech does Orin's seem an echo of, in Act 1 of The Hunted?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)