|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Orin swear he will kill if Lavinia's suspicions are true in Act 1 of The Hunted?
2. How much time has passed between Acts 2 and 3 in Homecoming?
(a) A week.
(b) A month.
(c) Six years.
(d) A year.
3. To what does Christine express extreme shock at seeing in Act 3 of The Hunted?
(a) The ring.
(b) The dagger.
(c) The letters.
(d) The pillbox.
4. Who is Lavinia's father?
5. What is Orin writing in Act 2 of The Haunted?
(a) A marriage proposal.
(b) A letter.
(c) The Mannon family history.
(d) A novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Nina jealous of in Act 8 of Strange Interlude?
2. What does Ezra suffer from in Act 4 of Homecoming?
3. In what room of the house does Act 1 of The Haunted take place?
4. Where does Act 1 of The Haunted take place?
5. Where does Act 1, Scene 1 of Homecoming take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the foreshadowing which takes place in Homecoming, Mourning Becomes Electra.
2. What exposition is taking place at the beginning of The Haunted, Mourning Becomes Electra? Who is present?
3. Who interrupts Gordon and Madeline in Act 9 of Strange Interlude? What are this character's thoughts about them?
4. What does Lavinia ask Brant in Act 3 of Homecoming, Mourning Becomes Electra? What takes place during this discussion?
5. Describe the scene in Ezra's bedroom when he dies in Mourning Becomes Electra.
6. Who does Darrell talk about in Act 8 of Strange Interlude? Why does this upset Nina?
7. When Christine enters in Act 3 of The Hunted, Mourning Becomes Electra, what is her reaction? How does this change Orin's mind?
8. How is Orin described as in The Hunted, Mourning Becomes Electra? What does he speak of when he arrives?
9. What is significant about Orin's comment of Brant's face in The Hunted, Mourning Becomes Electra, Act 5?
10. Describe Ezra's return in Mourning Becomes Electra.
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)