|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin comments to Lavinia that their arguing makes him think what, in Act 2 of The Haunted?
(a) They're becoming like lovers.
(b) They're both suicidal.
(c) They're becoming their parents.
(d) They're becoming unhinged.
2. Where does Act 1 of The Haunted take place?
(a) Ezra's study.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) Outside the Mannon house.
(d) The parlor.
3. Who is Christine anxious for Orin to marry in Act 1 of The Hunted?
4. What does Christine give to Ezra in the end of Homecoming?
(a) An envelope.
(b) A diamond.
(c) A ring.
5. What is the name of Brant's ship in Act 4 of The Hunted?
(a) "St. Simeon."
(c) "Flying Trades."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Orin writing in Act 2 of The Haunted?
2. Where does Act 1 of The Hunted begin?
3. What does Marsden decide to do in Act 8 of Strange Interlude?
4. Who does Christine go to warn at the end of Act 2 of The Hunted?
5. To what does Christine express extreme shock at seeing in Act 3 of The Hunted?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Orin writing in Act 2 of The Haunted, Mourning Becomes Electra? What is Lavinia's reaction?
2. What does Nina think about doing in the end of Act 9 in Strange Interlude? What are her feelings?
3. What is Nina jealous of in Act 8 of Strange Interlude? Who knows about this?
4. Where is Act Two set in Homecoming, Mourning Becomes Electra? What discussion takes place between Lavinia and Christine here?
5. What are Orin's and Christine's reactions upon first seeing each other in The Hunted, Mourning Becomes Electra?
6. How does Lavinia's crying out to her father in The Hunted, Mourning Becomes Electra reflect similar scenes in the other two plays?
7. In Act 2 of The Hunted, Mourning Becomes Electra, what discussion takes place between Hazel, Peter, Orin, Christine, and Lavinia?
8. Describe the exposition which takes place at the beginning of Homecoming, Mourning Becomes Electra. Who is speaking, and what is discussed?
9. When Christine enters in Act 3 of The Hunted, Mourning Becomes Electra, what is her reaction? How does this change Orin's mind?
10. In The Hunted, Mourning Becomes Electra, Act 3, what do Orin and Lavinia discuss in the study?
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)