|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters with Lavinia and Peter in Act 1 of The Hunted?
2. Who is Lavinia's father?
3. Who is Nina jealous of in Act 8 of Strange Interlude?
4. Where does Act 4 of The Hunted take place?
(a) The wharf.
(b) Ezra's study.
(c) Ezra's bedroom.
(d) Outside the Mannon house.
5. Who does Gordon feel was indifferent about his father's illness in Strange Interlude?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 9 take place, in Strange Interlude?
2. Where has Lavinia been in the beginning of Act 1 of Homecoming?
3. Who informs Seth of Lavinia and Orin's coming arrival in Act 1 of The Haunted?
4. Who does Christine say has become mentally unhinged in Act 2 of The Hunted?
5. Where are Orin and Lavinia returning from in Act 1 of The Haunted?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who interrupts Gordon and Madeline in Act 9 of Strange Interlude? What are this character's thoughts about them?
2. Describe Ezra's return in Mourning Becomes Electra.
3. What exposition is taking place at the beginning of The Haunted, Mourning Becomes Electra? Who is present?
4. In Act 2 of The Hunted, Mourning Becomes Electra, what discussion takes place between Hazel, Peter, Orin, Christine, and Lavinia?
5. When Christine enters in Act 3 of The Hunted, Mourning Becomes Electra, what is her reaction? How does this change Orin's mind?
6. What does Nina think about doing in the end of Act 9 in Strange Interlude? What are her feelings?
7. Describe the exposition which takes place at the beginning of Homecoming, Mourning Becomes Electra. Who is speaking, and what is discussed?
8. What are Orin's and Christine's reactions upon first seeing each other in The Hunted, Mourning Becomes Electra?
9. Why are the final lines of Act 1, Scene 1 of The Haunted, Mourning Becomes Electra ironic?
10. How is Orin described as in The Hunted, Mourning Becomes Electra? What does he speak of when he arrives?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)