|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin reacts with what, upon seeing Lavinia and Peter kissing in Act 1 of The Haunted?
2. In what year does Homecoming begin?
3. In what room of the house does Act 1 of The Haunted take place?
(a) Lavinia's bedroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) Ezra's bedroom.
(d) The sitting room.
4. In Act 2 of The Hunted, Hazel and Peter discuss how ill someone is. Who is this person?
5. Where has Lavinia been in the beginning of Act 1 of Homecoming?
(c) New York.
6. Who is the patriarch of the Mannon family, who has been away at war, in Act 1 of Homecoming?
7. Who is the first person who speaks in Act 1 of Homecoming?
8. Where does Act 4 of The Hunted take place?
(a) Outside the Mannon house.
(b) Ezra's bedroom.
(c) Ezra's study.
(d) The wharf.
9. What kind of ailment does Ezra suffer from?
(a) A stroke.
(c) Heart condition.
10. Who commits suicide in the ending of The Hunted?
11. Where does Act 9 take place, in Strange Interlude?
(b) New York City.
(c) Long Island.
(d) New Hampshire.
12. Where does Act 1 of The Hunted begin?
(a) Ezra's bedroom.
(b) Ezra's study.
(c) The parlor.
(d) Outside the Mannon house.
13. Who is present at the opening of Act 9, in Strange Interlude?
(a) Darrell and Nina.
(b) Gordon and Madeline.
(c) Nina and Leeds.
(d) Marsden and Nina.
14. To what does Christine express extreme shock at seeing in Act 3 of The Hunted?
(a) The dagger.
(b) The letters.
(c) The ring.
(d) The pillbox.
15. A drunken sailor gives Brant the news of what, in Act 4 of The Hunted?
(a) Christine's death.
(b) Ezra's death.
(c) Lavinia's death.
(d) Orin's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Christine go to warn at the end of Act 2 of The Hunted?
2. Who has died in Act 9 of Strange Interlude?
3. Where does Act 4 of Homecoming take place?
4. How much time has passed between Acts 2 and 3 in Homecoming?
5. How long have Lavinia and Orin been away in Act 1 of The Haunted?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)