|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the faces of the Mannon family described in Act 1 of Homecoming?
2. Who is Lavinia's father?
3. Who is the first person who speaks in Act 1 of Homecoming?
4. What war has the Mannon patriarch been fighting, in Act 1 of Homecoming?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) The Mexican War.
(c) The French and Indian War.
(d) The American Revolution.
5. What is Orin suffering from after the war, in Act 3 of Homecoming?
(a) Heart problems.
(b) Brain fever.
(c) A stroke.
6. Who accuses Lavinia of trying to separate her from Orin, in Act 1 of The Hunted?
7. What kind of ailment does Ezra suffer from?
(b) Heart condition.
(c) A stroke.
8. Who enters with Lavinia and Peter in Act 1 of The Hunted?
9. Where does Act 5 take place in The Hunted?
(a) The yacht.
(b) Outside the Mannon house.
(c) Ezra's study.
(d) The wharf.
10. Who has died in Act 8 of Strange Interlude?
(b) Marsden's sister.
(c) Leeds' brother.
(d) Marsden's brother.
11. Orin reacts with what, upon seeing Lavinia and Peter kissing in Act 1 of The Haunted?
12. What does Marsden decide to do in Act 8 of Strange Interlude?
(a) Join the race.
(b) Leave forever.
(c) Get drunk.
(d) Go sailing.
13. How much time passes between Acts 7 and 8 in Strange Interlude?
(a) Two years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Six years.
(d) One year.
14. Who has died in Act 9 of Strange Interlude?
15. Where does Act 1 of The Hunted begin?
(a) Ezra's study.
(b) The parlor.
(c) Ezra's bedroom.
(d) Outside the Mannon house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Seth and the townspeople discuss in Act 1 of The Haunted?
2. For whom does Lavinia harbor a secret admiration?
3. Where does Act 4 of The Hunted take place?
4. Where does Act 9 take place, in Strange Interlude?
5. Who does Orin swear he will kill if Lavinia's suspicions are true in Act 1 of The Hunted?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)