|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Act 2 of Homecoming set?
(a) Ezra's bedroom.
(b) The parlor.
(c) Outside the Mannon home.
(d) Ezra's study.
2. Who does Nina say she'll marry in Act 9 of Strange Interlude?
3. A drunken sailor gives Brant the news of what, in Act 4 of The Hunted?
(a) Orin's death.
(b) Christine's death.
(c) Lavinia's death.
(d) Ezra's death.
4. How long have Lavinia and Orin been away in Act 1 of The Haunted?
(a) Two years.
(b) One year.
(c) Several months.
(d) Two weeks.
5. Who enters to ask Orin to see the body, in Act 2 of The Hunted?
6. Where does Christine try to get Brant to go, in Act 4 of The Hunted?
(a) The Far East.
(c) South America.
7. Who does Christine go to warn at the end of Act 2 of The Hunted?
8. Where has Lavinia been in the beginning of Act 1 of Homecoming?
(d) New York.
9. Where does Act 4 of Homecoming take place?
(a) Outside the Mannon home.
(b) The parlor.
(c) Ezra's bedroom.
(d) The kitchen.
10. Who does Gordon feel that Nina truly loved?
11. What does Ezra suffer from in Act 4 of Homecoming?
(b) Asthma attack.
(c) Heart attack.
12. Who is Lavinia's mother?
13. Who does Orin swear he will kill if Lavinia's suspicions are true in Act 1 of The Hunted?
14. Who is Christine anxious for Orin to marry in Act 1 of The Hunted?
15. How much time passes between Acts 7 and 8 in Strange Interlude?
(a) Six years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lavinia produce as proof of her suspicions in Act 3 of The Hunted?
2. Who does Lavinia ask Brant about in Act 3 of Homecoming?
3. What do Seth and the townspeople discuss in Act 1 of The Haunted?
4. Whose lack of emotion do the townspeople discuss in Act 1 of The Hunted?
5. Where does Act 1 of The Haunted take place?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)