|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Eben call on to take vengeance on Abbie for her deception?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brothers.
(d) His father.
2. Who is the protagonist in Desire Under the Elms?
3. Who speaks first in soliloquy in Part 1, Act 1 of Strange Interlude?
4. What afflicted Marsden's mother?
(d) A stroke.
5. Who is remarked to be a good dancer, in Part 3 of Desire Under the Elms?
6. Who has Nina taught to take care of her father while she's gone?
7. What is Evans' first name?
8. Where does Eben say he's leaving to go, in Part 3, Scene 3 of Desire Under the Elms?
(c) New Mexico.
9. How old is Nina in Act 7 of Strange Interlude?
10. Who says, "All the other women in the world aren't worth your little finger" in Strange Interlude?
11. Who has Evans invited over this evening, at the beginning of Act 4 in Strange Interlude?
12. Where does Eben get the money he promises to the others in Desire Under the Elms?
(a) His bank account.
(b) His father's secret stash.
(c) His hidden stash.
(d) His safe.
13. In what state is Ephraim, in the beginning of Part 3 of Desire Under the Elms?
14. How much time has passed between Part 2 and Part 3 of Desire Under the Elms?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) Three years.
(d) Four months.
15. How much money does Eben give to Simeon and Peter in Desire Under the Elms?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ephraim compare Abbie's eyes to?
2. How old is Ephraim's new wife in Desire Under the Elms?
3. Where does Marsden encounter Darrell, before Act 6 in Strange Interlude?
4. How old is the character, Simeon, in Desire Under the Elms?
5. In what year does Desire Under the Elms take place?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)